TML - The Teaching Mission Website

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Summarizing and Sharing  (Read 874 times)

overmind

• View Profile
Summarizing and Sharing
« on: June 18, 2016, 16:15 »

I realized that while there is only so much we can do to prepare for the events we have been waiting for, we can prepare ourselves mentally to share what we know. This has been discussed a few times, but I think what we all should do (provided we wish to share certain information relevant to the missions) is to create summaries of what is going on. This could be a few sentences or paragraphs. It is something you could memorize or pass out on slips of paper. It is clear that the first step of what we should do is calm people down and explain the situation as best we can, provided everything was not already spelled out by a given announcement. Naturally, whatever we prepare may need to be tweaked based on the info previously released, as well as who the target audience is, but keeping a summary of everything that is to happen seems like a good way to keep a cool head. What we could do here, or in the Serara forum, is share our summaries and maybe combine or adjust each other's entries to form a solid response we can each give to the people. I tried to do this below:

"What you see as a great change for this planet is really one of the final steps to correcting the problems of a spiritual rebellion that began two hundred thousand years ago. That rebellion ended up twisting the development of thirty-seven worlds with evolutionary life. Ours was one of them. There may be great destruction in the form of natural disasters that is a response to human and spiritual influence, as well as a buildup of overdue changes in the tectonic plates. Also, because our society has been largely corrupted by the influences of this rebellion from the start, there is little we can actually do to change its foundations ourselves. Spirit has to uproot society whole, and adjust human nature all across the planet. This requires improving those who seek to be moral individuals, and removing those who cannot do good. The celestials will oversee many of the changes required in society. What we as humans must do is focus on surviving, helping each other, and learning the truth about the reality we live in."

Let me know if anyone has a different take on this, or is able to condense the information further.

michel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Summarizing and Sharing
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2016, 16:59 »

Hi all,

Just for your information and to add to Overmind comment, You can read some important lessons from Machiventa here:

http://archivesseraraforum.org/2016/Machiventa/human_staff.html

Some of these lessons can help you of what to do following announcements.

With love,

Michel

Icon7

• Love Is All There Is...
    • View Profile
    • Icon7
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2016, 17:14 »

Just a reminder that we now have a single webpage (Magisterial Mission Portal) where there will be links to all of the information that is for public consumption to help educate those who are new and want to know more than you can tell them in a limited amount of physical time...

I will keep it updated as things progress and with your suggestions that Ron approves of...

http://www.magisterialmissionportal.com

Hope this helps,

Doug....
"Live Hand In Hand, And Together We Will Stand, On The Threshold Of A Dream"

overmind

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2016, 17:49 »

Thanks Doug, that is a good site to reference.

esther

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2016, 19:48 »

I realized that while there is only so much we can do to prepare for the events we have been waiting for, we can prepare ourselves mentally to share what we know. This has been discussed a few times, but I think what we all should do (provided we wish to share certain information relevant to the missions) is to create summaries of what is going on. This could be a few sentences or paragraphs. It is something you could memorize or pass out on slips of paper. It is clear that the first step of what we should do is calm people down and explain the situation as best we can, provided everything was not already spelled out by a given announcement. Naturally, whatever we prepare may need to be tweaked based on the info previously released, as well as who the target audience is, but keeping a summary of everything that is to happen seems like a good way to keep a cool head. What we could do here, or in the Serara forum, is share our summaries and maybe combine or adjust each other's entries to form a solid response we can each give to the people. I tried to do this below:

"What you see as a great change for this planet is really one of the final steps to correcting the problems of a spiritual rebellion that began two hundred thousand years ago. That rebellion ended up twisting the development of thirty-seven worlds with evolutionary life. Ours was one of them. There may be great destruction in the form of natural disasters that is a response to human and spiritual influence, as well as a buildup of overdue changes in the tectonic plates. Also, because our society has been largely corrupted by the influences of this rebellion from the start, there is little we can actually do to change its foundations ourselves. Spirit has to uproot society whole, and adjust human nature all across the planet. This requires improving those who seek to be moral individuals, and removing those who cannot do good. The celestials will oversee many of the changes required in society. What we as humans must do is focus on surviving, helping each other, and learning the truth about the reality we live in."

Let me know if anyone has a different take on this, or is able to condense the information further.
I think making a summary of the situation is a great idea each one according to your own understanding and then sharing it here.I was thinking doing mine to be prepare to explain to anyone who wants to listen after the announcement. Thanks  Over mind.                     esther

mauricio garcia

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2016, 21:30 »

Hello everyone, thank Michel and Doug, for providing these links to all, well, we can add from the beginning as this rebellion changed the course of 37 planets some more, some less, assuming that the consequence of the rebellion was the isolation the planets. The vision of man in the universe was completely mechanical, I do not know to what point Caligastia influenced the vision of man in the universe, I feel a certain orphanhood of a spiritual vision by man to the universe that is your home. About the pleasures of life in the 21st century is a lot of material and mechanical, buying a car of the year, is a pleasure of life, only it will not be eternal, must work the intangible side of humanity, in simple things, for example, instead of annihilating a weed, we studied a form of habitat in another corner to preserve, rather than hard work to arm, trabahar hard on technologies for climate protection and temperature ...
Pages: [1]   Go Up