TML - The Teaching Mission Website

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My introduction  (Read 714 times)

esther

• View Profile
My introduction
« on: June 17, 2016, 02:18 »

Dear members and guests 

I'm from Puerto Rico and have been living in Wisconsin for 11 years.During this time help my sister with the care of my parents.Now that they are in the mansion worlds  and I am back in Wis have been asking Father what is his will ,his plan for me. In January came across the book The center within by Fred Harris and Byron Belistos ,also The adventure of  being human by T/R Jerry Lane and B Belistos.

After reading the Urantia Book for more than 20 years and receiving newsletters and journals from The Fellowship and the U Foundation never heard about the Teaching Mission before reading the above mentioned books. So as eager as was read the UB before this books and the links they provided were equally devoured  in no time.

That is how I found the Serara Forum and have been reading as much as possible to understand what is going on for the last decades with the correcting time and the Magisterial Mission now getting ready to start God willing.I still have many questions that the UBook don't answer but know that we are going to get all we need to know when we are ready for it.Thanks to the work the Adm put into this Mission and all the T/R's ,all the celestial and above all The Father,Mother Spirit,Christ Michael,Serara and all who are working with them to bring Light and Life to our dear Urantia.  May the Will of God be. Love esther.

Vargasnunezj

• View Profile
Re: My introduction
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2016, 09:19 »

Welcome Esther to this glorious forum. I too am from Puerto Rico. I currently live in Orlando, Florida since 2007, after retiring from practicing law in Puerto Rico for 30 years. I have been reading the Urantia Book since late 1970's, and member of the forums since 2010. Here you will feel at home, full of love, hope and support from all our brothers and sisters here. Please feel free to ask all the questions you might have regarding all the subjects addressed here.  I have done so, even though I have sometimes been rectified on my views or questions asked, just as loving parents who rectify and direct their children into the right paths. 

Bienvenida hermana Esther, y Dios te bendiga abundantemente!!

José L. Vargas Núñez 
José L. Vargas Núñez

daniel alderfer

• I will never leave or forsake you
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2016, 09:52 »

Dear Esther, your life story was much appreciated, very happy to get to know you, enjoyed your coming on the conference call and all you said, as you have a lot to offer because of  your study and reading which I know is very much more extensive then what is listed. I extend my friendship and please call on me at any time if you would like. This is my warmest welcome and regards. Daniel 
While he was a great way off his father saw him and had compassion. Danielalderfer@hotmail.com, 970-618 1214,-  7223 Iron Oak Ave. Las Vegas NV. 89113

esther

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2016, 13:23 »

Welcome Esther to this glorious forum. I too am from Puerto Rico. I currently live in Orlando, Florida since 2007, after retiring from practicing law in Puerto Rico for 30 years. I have been reading the Urantia Book since late 1970's, and member of the forums since 2010. Here you will feel at home, full of love, hope and support from all our brothers and sisters here. Please feel free to ask all the questions you might have regarding all the subjects addressed here.  I have done so, even though I have sometimes been rectified on my views or questions asked, just as loving parents who rectify and direct their children into the right paths.

Bienvenida hermana Esther, y Dios te bendiga abundantemente!!

José L. Vargas Núñez
Dear brother thank you for your warm welcome I am very happy to be part of  this group.May the Will of Father be accepted in this beautiful planet of Christ Michael's.  God bless. esther

esther

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2016, 13:52 »

Dear Esther, your life story was much appreciated, very happy to get to know you, enjoyed your coming on the conference call and all you said, as you have a lot to offer because of  your study and reading which I know is very much more extensive then what is listed. I extend my friendship and please call on me at any time if you would like. This is my warmest welcome and regards. Daniel
Dear Daniel thanks for your Love and support for this group and as teacher Meloloc encouraged us; let us be a group that shows the Light and Love of God,let the fruits of the spirit attract all to the Father so that when they see us they know He is the One guiding us.God bless.  esther
Pages: [1]   Go Up