TML - The Teaching Mission Website

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dates of Importance to Observe or Anticipate  (Read 1668 times)

RonBesser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Dates of Importance to Observe or Anticipate
« on: June 17, 2016, 00:01 »

Teacher: Michael of Nebadon and Mantutia Melchizedek
Subject: Dates of Importance to Observe or Anticipate
June 16, 2016 2300 local time
Ron Besser
York, PA

Dear List:

I am Michael of Nebadon and I have the following to announce.

Henceforth, the trading mission for the teachers on Urantia will become the Teaching Mission on Friday, the 17th of June and we will have lessons start at once.  Ron will clear all the boards so we can start off with a clean slate.  Even the introductions may be removed by Gabriel’s request and you will have to repost them at a later time again.  Ron in particular has nothing to add to his so he will copy it and repost it if he has to.  We suggest you all do the same.

We will start the Teaching Mission in the United States in about 12 hours from now or about noon Friday the 17th of June.  Only transmissions that come to you with the explicit header “Eyes Only” and we will cut the rest of the title and use “EYES ONLY,” but small letters for you.  If your transmission does not use this caveat in the header, it is not to be posted to the TML site.

Furthermore, I want the Serara Discussion forum back up on June 19th at noon.  I am asking Ron to delete most posts and to have a fresh start.   If anything is to be archived, Michel, in the archive site for this forum, let Ron know and he will hold back if he can on those items.

In addition:

June 19th is now the upset date for the announcements.  Ron is wearing as thin as you are and expects we all need a tonic to recover the down of the Serara Site and the lack of presence of me or Jesus or Machiventa Melchizedek and so on.  Ron is making plans to travel soon and must have all this working well before he leaves in a few weeks for China and other points south.  He must have it running well when he leaves probably for about three days.  He is scheduled to return sometime around the 25th of June or a little before and will take the sites in hand with more instructions from us.  Be prepared for one hell of a send off in China for Jesus and others who travel with him, including, we think, Ron a little later in early July to prepare translation scholars to come to the United States to prepare the new Urantia Book for publication in Mandarin.

Mantutia Melchizedek - “I am the general supervisor for Ron and Ding Xin and Larry Gosset and Sue Whiley and two more you do not know who will be aboard that place.  Michel you are not traveling as you must get your house in order when we tell you to and drive to York to understand where you will work and how to leave your current employment.  Ron will see to your salary and to many other for money we will supply him through one of the non-profit charities and corporations.  I am not too keen on announcing salaries, but we have made it clear to you Ron yours is first and most preeminent.  Michel you are still Apostle Second and followed by Sue later for one of the Apostolic positions so long as we can clear you of your fight with your family.  Finally, let us introduce you to Liu Ding Xin, a friend of Ron’s who lives in New Zealand and who will be brought to York first and then travel to China with Ron to obtain permission from Chinese authorities to take scholars back to York to being translation work for the new seven volume Urantia Book.

I also wish to inform the class that works so hard on these forums for their contributions in heart and transmissions.  You all have done well and you will start all over again when we must clean house and use these forums as Ron intended - an exchange of transmits and ideas and not complaints.   The new Urantia Book will be published at Maple Press at York unless something happens we do not expect.  Otherwise, the Mandarin translation will appear around the end of the year 2016, and Volume V in English about mid July, 2016 or a little later.  All seven volumes will be released by the end of the year, 2016.  Now, it is apparent that Ron has shown us great courage to announce these changes without ever seeing a drop of money or the whites of the eyes of the spirit creation of Mantutia Melchizedek or Serara or others at this point.  He defers not to any other plans he has at all, and we are announcing that Liu Ding Xin, is assigned to Ron as Ron’s ward for one year, and that Ron is to be a parent to him until he can figure out American life and ways.  Ron, I know, looks forward to the challenge for it to work as it should.  Those who come to York will meet Ding Xin at Ron’s home and his office will be in your offices too.

I am Mantutia Melchizedek, and I hold the following truths to be self evident:

1) No one will come before you first before Jesus incarnates before you in the flesh in his announcement on your mass media.

2) No one will say to Ron or anyone else the date for that to occur.  Ron feels it is imminent but so hard to hold back in mind, he calls attention to the fact that we are allowing the Serara forum back on line this Sunday around noon York time.

3) No one will take trips to anywhere until Jesus incarnates.  Ron is scheduled to travel to New Zealand and China June 20th.  Figure it out.

4) No one will be aware of God in their apartments until Ron is visited by Jesus in his home on or before the 30th of June, 2016.  There Ron will receive the benediction from Jesus to take on his Apostolic duties at once.  That includes a trip to China and to Beijing at least.

5) No one will provide any update information until the announcement is delivered.  People who cannot seem to read well, please note this and do not ask about progress or announcements.  There will be no further announcements after tonight concerning these appearances and what happens immediately afterwards.

6) Eat well, all of you!  Supplies will be disrupted.  That is all I have to say.

END
Located in the future Magisterial Mission Capital of York, PA USA

overmind

• View Profile
Re: Dates of Importance to Observe or Anticipate
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2016, 01:21 »

Two questions:

1. Is it okay for you to leave the Serara forum as is for a few days so that we can look for posts we want to save?
2. For those of us who received Teaching Mission lessons already, should we post them a second time on this website when everything is reset?

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2016, 03:36 »

Hello Overmind - I think the intention is clear and I agree with Father Michael and that is "..to clear all the boards and start off with a clean slate.."  We must be mindful these sites will now be exposed to the entire world's population and all eyes will be upon every word posted on them and so it is "Eyes Only" for good reason.  A clean slate is a good start and I think we will all appreciate this in time.  To build a house, the land must be cleared in order to start on good foundations and I know well how this works when I used to build houses with my father and brothers years ago and a "clean slate" is the perfect way to get off on a good start to a project that builds on good solid foundations and Jesus, who is to announce himself soon,  is the first to lay it as the great teacher and master that we all know him to be and the world recognises him as such.

Thank you dear Ron, Father Michael and Mantutia for the heads up and may we all pray that all goes well for Jesus, Serara, Monjoronson and all the Team.  

Lots of love and prayers,
Sue/7inOcean

t4t

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2016, 04:14 »

may we all pray that all goes well for Jesus, Serara, Monjoronson and all the Team.  
Dear Sue, this is my main concern during my daily stillness, but in anyway I join you in that prayer and hope for the best, knowing deep inside that all is well. What Father has decreed will come back to him, no matter what. Faith and trust. Domtia

Clency (t4t)
My LORD, I am your liege, I am your servant, my will is that Your Will be done.

Vargasnunezj

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2016, 07:32 »

Dear brother Ron:

Could you please explain this statement:

"June 19th is now the upset date for the announcements."

Why an "upset " date?

Bless you.

José L. Vargas Núñez
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 07:32 by Vargasnunezj »
José L. Vargas Núñez

overmind

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2016, 17:10 »

Hello Overmind - I think the intention is clear and I agree with Father Michael and that is "..to clear all the boards and start off with a clean slate.."  We must be mindful these sites will now be exposed to the entire world's population and all eyes will be upon every word posted on them and so it is "Eyes Only" for good reason.  A clean slate is a good start and I think we will all appreciate this in time.  To build a house, the land must be cleared in order to start on good foundations and I know well how this works when I used to build houses with my father and brothers years ago and a "clean slate" is the perfect way to get off on a good start to a project that builds on good solid foundations and Jesus, who is to announce himself soon,  is the first to lay it as the great teacher and master that we all know him to be and the world recognises him as such.

Thank you dear Ron, Father Michael and Mantutia for the heads up and may we all pray that all goes well for Jesus, Serara, Monjoronson and all the Team.  

Lots of love and prayers,
Sue/7inOcean

Clean slates can be nice, but there are some potential problems. First is the more obvious point of there being material some of us want to save, especially since it was never indicated that the forum would be reset after it was shut down in such short notice. The second is that the website doesn't accomplish much of anything for new readers if it is mostly blank. People are supposedly going to go there for the material, but to start fresh means to eliminate much of the value found in the website. Sure, there may be an increasing number of contributions, but it takes time for that to occur, especially if many of us are too busy with our own affairs in real life. Furthermore, there is much that exists on that site for many people to learn about. To erase it means we will be getting nonstop questions about topics that have been covered already. The archive site may work well as a reference, but it still means we are telling people to find the answer elsewhere. I'm not saying the reset shouldn't happen at all, since there is only so much that can be stored, but there are certain inevitabilities to keep in mind.

Icon7

• Love Is All There Is...
    • View Profile
    • Icon7
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2016, 17:33 »

Overmind...

I agree with you that "newbies" will get lots of value from the Serara Forum that can not be obtained easily from the Archives... you have to know what you are looking for in the Archives while the Forum has headings that make it easy to find what clicks their curiosity.... I think selective editing would be better than deleting everything and loosing the value for the "unwashed masses"... :(

I have checked and we have many, many Gigabytes of free space on the server where the Forums reside... there is no additional cost to use it... so no need to delete anything just because someone is afraid there isn't enough space to store it all...

Hope this helps,

Doug...
"Live Hand In Hand, And Together We Will Stand, On The Threshold Of A Dream"

overmind

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2016, 18:30 »

Overmind...

I agree with you that "newbies" will get lots of value from the Serara Forum that can not be obtained easily from the Archives... you have to know what you are looking for in the Archives while the Forum has headings that make it easy to find what clicks their curiosity.... I think selective editing would be better than deleting everything and loosing the value for the "unwashed masses"... :(

I have checked and we have many, many Gigabytes of free space on the server where the Forums reside... there is no additional cost to use it... so no need to delete anything just because someone is afraid there isn't enough space to store it all...

Hope this helps,

Doug...

I agree with you, Doug. Selective editing/deleting is better than losing nearly everything, although the big problem is that it is time-consuming. We also don't know the exact details of what was proposed. In the past, we lost threads that did not have a response within a certain time-frame (60 days?), clearing out that which was most likely read already (at least for frequent readers). Of course, there is the issue of what to delete, as such is bound to the values of the individual. I had to deal with this problem when Michel first started archiving, because I had to help decided what was worth keeping, and I probably kept more than needed while others would say I deleted and kept the wrong things. In the future, if the website continues to exist, I think there will just be better servers with active moderators. If proposed work goes as planned, Ron isn't going to have time to be an admin, and the website just isn't supported well enough to have a huge new group of members. It is likely that there would be an awkward transition stage as the website gets updated or phased out completely.

t4t

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2016, 04:47 »

Why an "upset " date?
José, the way I understand the word "upset", here in this context, is that on the particular date, after the announcement, there will be great turmoil and disorder among the world population. Just keep in mind that many will disapprouved what will be said and a period of unrest will follow, that's why that date is qualified as "upsetting", at least this is how I read it. Someone else, more enlightened, can correct me if I am wrong. Domtia

Clency (t4t)
My LORD, I am your liege, I am your servant, my will is that Your Will be done.

Icon7

• Love Is All There Is...
    • View Profile
    • Icon7
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2016, 17:34 »

Overmind...

Our servers and access lines can handle the traffic and changes can be made as needed...

Doug....
"Live Hand In Hand, And Together We Will Stand, On The Threshold Of A Dream"

RonBesser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2016, 18:28 »

The term "upset date", is an American colloquialism.  Other languages do not translate it well or at all.

Definition:
Upset Date:
The date upon which all other planning stops.  If nothing is done by an upset date, it will not be done at all until another upset date is established by spirit.  June 19th is, as I spoke to it, a spiritual upset date.  They gave no other date beyond it and therefore if it does not happen by Father's Day in America, it will not happen real soon.

Definition:
Ballpark:  Another American colloquialism.  It means you as a participant in the dating game know you are in the game because you are in the ballpark where the game is being played, and it refers to a ballpark inside a city that has only a few dates in it, while outside of the ballpark any date will do.  The ballpark date for the announcement is June 12th, and the upset date is June 19th.  That also happens to be father's day in the United States.  How appropriate!

Let us pray that ball park date and the upset date are genuine and we can go about our business next week.

Ron

Ron
Located in the future Magisterial Mission Capital of York, PA USA
Pages: [1]   Go Up