TML - The Teaching Mission Website

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lemuel Introduction  (Read 515 times)

Lemuel

• View Profile
Lemuel Introduction
« on: June 16, 2016, 01:44 »

Hello All.   I was born in 1939, in a small coal-mining town called Tredegar in South Wales, UK   Family religion, Protestant, Church of
England.  Enjoyed singing in local church choir and after confirmation at twelve years of age, served at the alter for a few years.
In 1960 had near death experience in car "accident". After rehabilitation, started looking for answers to my many questions by reading.
I am sure many of you here will know some of these authors:  Dr. Paul Brunton, Lobsang Rampa, Carlos Castaneda, Alice Baily,
Mandame Blavatski, Emmanuel Swedenbourg, Gurdjieff, Ouspenski.  I was active in the Subud brotherhood for about twenty years.
Followed the I AM teachings, ( Elizabeth Clare Prophet ) for a few years..  Investigated  The Infinite Way, ( Jerry Goldsmith )
and a few others along the way.   A Course in Miracles, (did it twice, first time in Egypt)  Several other New Age authors, and finally
The Urantia Book, although I had been browsing it for several years.
Met my Spanish wife whilst cruising the Nile in 1990,  I was pianist on boat. After first war in the Gulf, moved to Spain, maried and
settled down here in Catalunya. Wife died five years ago.  Now dedicated and free 24/7 for the Magisterial Mission and the return
of Jesus.

Kathy Rathbun

• View Profile
Re: Lemuel Introduction
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2016, 16:02 »

Nice to meet you, Lemul.
Kathy
Kathy Rathbun
Pages: [1]   Go Up