TML - The Teaching Mission Website

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Machiventa, True Blue You, 16 June 2017 Daniel, L V NV, USA  (Read 54 times)

daniel alderfer

• I will never leave or forsake you
    • View Profile

Eyes Only
Teacher: Machiventa Melchizedek
Subject: True Blue You
Category: Melchizedek Teachings
T/R: Daniel A, L Vegas NV. USA
16 June 2017, 18:44 Z

“Any time Daniel, This is Machiventa; my purpose today is the rehashing of the old subject called loyalty. No subject on the face of the earth is more fitting to discuss right now. Why? Because, it is the one thing that is an absolute prerequisite to our using anyone in the Magisterial Sons Mission. This loyalty thing looks like this: There are no reservations about any leader or teacher or guide The Father has put into place. How can that be you ask? Every being of every stripe surely has things about them that are not perfect that I could not wholeheartedly sanction and thus I have the right to reserve to myself alone, the decision to submit to their leadership or not.  Not so my sons. How can any organization function very well if the individual workers are not 100 % behind everyone and everything under that banner?

‘Ba, Ba, But, what about the fact that mistakes have been made in the past by those individuals I am supposed to revere and obey and serve and I cannot do that in good conscience since I have seen all they screwed up on in the past. No, I reserve the right to serve or not serve who I please’. Well you are welcome to do that but you would not be workable with the family in an effort like the MSM. Let me put it this way; we give up our right to anything and everything in service to The Father. Oh my, you say, did I hear you right? Give up all rights and personal privileges in service to The Father? Yes you heard me right. In a human organization you would feel insecure to have that said about your working in some corporation or business. Here you do this and more with complete safety. But do you really get it and believe it? Is your self will really dead or only squashed down out of sight?

“Coming to understand this in the deepest part of your being is a mile marker to your usefulness. We have in The Family a saying that goes something like this in several versions: “I would rather spend a day in abject service to The Father then a thousand days doing what I sweet please”. How can that be? Let me explain: unconnected to the Father in personal activities he is not a part of, is like retarding your career. It’s spinning your wheels, its wasting your time. Everything connected to The Father is profitable, is accumulative, and is reinforcing of all progress and maturation. In this issue of abject allegiance, what can I say, this principle is all important. The trouble is, the beings you are assigned to work with may rub you the wrong way, may irritate you and may be a cross to bear!

“Hopefully this is not the case mostly, because the graciousness and solicitous character of any more mature person is a hallmark of that person being highly capable in a position or office, we cannot have persons in leadership positions going around offending everyone at every turn. There is a little known or advertised fact though: This subject of work environment harmony may be used by The Father to polish you in being patient and loving when it is very hard to be patient and loving. We cannot have servants who decide when and how they will serve. Everyone is given the choice of the field or general occupation they are most excited about to then agree to work in, but the details of what that looks like day to day will be all over the map and a surly and self-willed worker is absolutely unworkable. This is a loyalty issue.

“When we are loyal we put up with allot of shinola. Wait a minute you say; ‘Are we talking about the same thing here, having a work environment in a celestial enterprise that may be difficult and requiring much patience and subservience to leadership anomalies?’ You heard me right. You say; ‘I thought all things celestial are peaches and cream all the time?’ They are, but only for those who have matured to the place that all developments no matter what they are, are seen in their true light. All is a masterfully appropriate, fitting and highly helpful and thus positive development. All. Now what that means is; there is no unhappiness any more. Now we understand and fully embrace this process for all eternity; ‘that what is taking place can be none other than positive and reinforcing and beneficial, ever!’

This Is Machiventa Melchizedek, previous planetary Prince and one of the chief enthusiasts for Urantia’s future. [Father Christ Michael and I have a joke and disagreement about that.] We appreciate and love each one of you and this working together thing is absolutely the best, as we are learning allot and you are learning allot, to stand us in good service for future work we will do together. With the highest spirits, we are so overjoyed by the recent turn of events for truly getting the turnaround started.  Most happy regards. Domtia…..”

End

Serara.org Discussion Forum- http://forum.serara.org/index.php

While he was a great way off his father saw him and had compassion. Danielalderfer@hotmail.com, 970-618 1214,-  7223 Iron Oak Ave. Las Vegas NV. 89113
Pages: [1]   Go Up