TML - The Teaching Mission Website

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: spiritual courage  (Read 43 times)

amethyst

• View Profile
spiritual courage
« on: June 02, 2017, 04:06 »

[font="Microsoft YaHei Light", sans-serif]EYES ONLY[/font]

[font="Microsoft YaHei Light", sans-serif]Subject: Spiritual Courage[/font]
[font="Microsoft YaHei Light", sans-serif]Teacher: Mother Nebadonia[/font]
[font="Microsoft YaHei Light", sans-serif]T/R: Amethyst[/font]
[font="Microsoft YaHei Light", sans-serif]Location: Upstate NY[/font]
[font="Microsoft YaHei Light", sans-serif]Date and Time: June 01 2017 1:52 PM EDST[/font]

“[font="Microsoft YaHei Light", sans-serif]My beautiful children, this is your Mother. Nebadonia. [/font]

“[font="Microsoft YaHei Light", sans-serif]All parents want to see their children succeed, and all parents understand[/font] [font="Microsoft YaHei Light", sans-serif]that their cherished toddlers will fall many times before they will walk with confidence. There will be more than one skinned knee before they will be ready to chase and play with their friends. And indeed, the training wheels will not come off that new bike for at least a couple of weeks, and probably they won't be doing wheelies for quite some time. [/font]

“[font="Microsoft YaHei Light", sans-serif]My children, we see you struggle with your transmissions. We know that you hope and try to get the words just right so as to not miss-inform or confuse your brothers and sisters. But we also take great pride in seeing you continue to transmit. So many other wonderful sons and daughters of ours on Urantia will not even try. They are afraid of failure and cannot bear the thought that we might look at them as arrogant or egotistical to think that they should presume or dare try to let us speak to and through them.[/font]

“[font="Microsoft YaHei Light", sans-serif]Its fine with them to accept that God spoke to the prophets of olden time, but they cannot understand that He wants to speak through them today. And, yes angels and other celestials have spoken to and through various people through the ages, but, (they think), it is not possible for modern humans to get such messages.[/font]

“[font="Microsoft YaHei Light", sans-serif]Why do they think that? Do they think that heaven favors one generation, but not another? Do they think that they are somehow unworthy of our attention and love for them? Do they not understand that God and His heavenly helpers are ready to help each and every one of them who turn to us and ask for wisdom for themselves or to share with others? [/font]

“[font="Microsoft YaHei Light", sans-serif]They feel unworthy. They are afraid of falling down and skinning their knees. They lack that spiritual courage that is borne of FAITH to see them through the learning process.[/font]

“[font="Microsoft YaHei Light", sans-serif]You on this forum have been blessed with a gift. You have not only the Spiritual realm to which you can turn, but you have one another to help, encourage, and understand that it is a process that takes time. You are coalescing as a group into courageous and devoted sons and daughters of your Divine Parents and the Paradise Father. [/font]

“[font="Microsoft YaHei Light", sans-serif]Carry on. You are slowly but surely growing more mature souls. There will come a day when you look back at these times and say 'I'm so glad I had the spiritual courage to try, even though I might end up (temporarily) with sore knees.'[/font]

“[font="Microsoft YaHei Light", sans-serif]I leave you now with the comfort and encouragement as your loving Mother. Grow strong my beloved children!”[/font]
[font="Microsoft YaHei Light", sans-serif]END[/font]

[font="Microsoft YaHei Light", sans-serif]TML ARCHIVES http://tmarchives.orglindex.html[/font]
[font="Microsoft YaHei Light", sans-serif]SERARA FORUM http://forum.serara.org/indexphp[/font]
[font="Microsoft YaHei Light", sans-serif]TML LIST http://tml.website/[/font]

amethyst

• View Profile
Re: spiritual courage
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2017, 05:24 »

I apololgize  for all the strange characters that appear om my post.  They were not there when I posted it
amethyst

ASSALE

• I need to learn
    • View Profile
Re: spiritual courage
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2017, 01:26 »

What a great lesson of encouragement! Thank you Mother Nebadonia. Last week I was visited by two Jehovah's Witnesses who asked me the question: "Are you a prophet?", and I replied: "Why can't you believe that you also can be prophets?", "I understand why your Bible receives no update, I hear the Spirit, I visit spiritual realms", upon hearing this they left.
Newstar, you are a transmission star! Thank you so much for nurturing my soul.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 01:27 by ASSALE »
Pages: [1]   Go Up