TML - The Teaching Mission Website

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: The Mission Announcements and Preparation FYI only 13Jun2016  (Read 1829 times)

RonBesser

• Administrator
    • View Profile

June 13, 2016 1030AM York, PA. Local Time
Teacher: Michael of Nebadon; Paul of Tarsus; Mantutia Melchizedek
Subject: Announcements and Preparation for Announcements;
Orlando Murders and Consequences; Removal of about 10% of Population is Due

Dear All,

I am Michael of Nebadon.  The truth is we just wait too as Father has decreed noting at this point and we wait too.

I find that people just get lethargic once we miss a schedule date, but all of you follow well that Ron has been asked to pull down the Serara Discussion Forum so we can have some peace and quiet over all that is prevailing to go any moment, and at any moment we are ready too.

We must learn to advise each other preciously.  No one expects miracles these days, but Ron has taken the lead and shown that it is time to lay down the microphone and take up the wait that is always true on every world we much incarnate upon in order to start one Mission or another.  I am Michael and I wish Paul of Tarsus to speak a few lines this morning here in York.

Paul of Tarsus - “I am Paul, and Ron you are in fine fettle this morning.  Your heart is raptured over the future and we are walking a fine line between being enthusiastic and standing down until Michael feels the moment propitious enough to start things off with the big announcement.

“Let me confirm everything.  The water is fine on Urantia to get into it and be ourselves in incarnated form; however, the big boss as Ron calls the Father, is ready to chuck Urantia into a pot of boiling water over the murders in Orlando, Florida and what else is going on in the Middle East, as war upon war upon war, flares up so no one truly knows how to control the situation.

“I am Paul, and you know Ron that you have to clear many passages in your mind to feel good this morning and you mostly have done that in your heart, and mostly done that in your mind, but that so many things have to be done you wonder if you are going to come out of this whole and ready to fight the good fight.  I am Paul, and I know the feeling from long ago and I wish you better news soon.  Mantutia Melchizedek wishes to speak:

Mantutia Melchizedek - “I am Mantutia, and I see you are awake and ready to take on the world.  Your life style and heart are about to change and you have one near by to help soon, ‘ME!’   I am ready to step in and help those who have to be moved.  I am moving one you know to his heart strings to be in your mind quite often and that is our choice so you know how to address the various problems of emigration that will rear their heads to you.  With Australia it is nip and tuck although all his prophetically well done as best can be done.  In heart you must withstand the cracks and fears you always go through when seeing to the happiness to others to bring to York, and your concerns are our concerns for all of them.  They must have their residences prepared and you have not been allowed to prepare them.  We wait too, Ron.

“As the Melchizedek in charge of you and others when they come to York, make sure you understand I take responsibility for their high regard for you and you for them, and that you will not let them down as you insist they find no great inconvenience to start.  This must be fought over up here too as you know what it is to be thrown into a new place with no connections and no hope of ever finding how to be without a lot of work to produce a good environment.  I am Mantutia and I thank you for your time this morning.”

Ron - Thank you Mantutia.  I wish to speak briefly to our situation this morning.  For all: the Serara Discussion Forum will stay down until we have an announcement and we have calm to operate it with.  Dough and his firm, Power Services of NE Inc, have instructions to keep the site off line until at least June 19th, another schedule main-point date.  It also happens to be the date we are to being bringing people from various parts of the world to York.  I do not see how it is possible, but a lot can happen in a day and I wait with all of you to see the flowering of t he Magisterial Mission to my eyes in this period.

As the one who has to see to many things on the ground around York soon, I appreciate the fact you are all happy to sit through yet another difficult wait period.  We are material animals and beings and we do not sit well on a newspaper waiting to go outside with the Master.  Anyone who trained a pet to use the bathroom properly knows how much the pet resents sitting on a newspaper waiting for something to happen.  In any case, I have a house full of promises to keep and no way to keep them yet as of this morning, and I am completely at your service if I know how to provide you answers I do not have myself.  I turn this back over to Mantutia Melchizedek.

Mantutia Melchizedek - “I am happy Ron views this like a training exercise as we have one teensy weensy little change to everything, and it is this: Paul of Tarsus will be ever watchful over you, and that is to ensure all know that the incarnations have taken place!  I also wish it to be known that Ron has had a miserable past two days as most who incarnate have to indwell Ron briefly to understand this human who does not seem to mind a lot of responsibility but cannot seem to get to doing what he has to do until I say so!

“In most of our doings with York, we have to be sure that York can stand the notoriety, and that it can be the place we have to have it to be.  However, York is really a small town and it has no idea what it means to be on the top list of courage to be a headquarters for a grand mission like the Magisterial Mission.  Ron’s advice is to ignore them, and get on with it.  My advice to Ron, back at you, is to stay clearly above the fray and let things happens as we want them to.  Those corporate offices will not wait and we are preparing them now in the York area unknown to you.  Instead of worrying about them, worry about nothing as the trips for those from the south seas will take place and about the date recommended by Father as the 20th of June or a tad later.

“Ron, you worry over everything and are very quick to move when you feel under the gun, but the gun is placed not on you today.  It is placed on me Mantutia Melchizedek.  It is I who states that today is a better day than yesterday for waiting because we have the following to announce. 

“We intend on announcing shortly and that is within this week of June you are currently in (week of June 12th to the 19th ) and we state sadly that many who died in Orlando yesterday, have no revival as they are children and were not pursuing spiritual concerns but strictly materialistic endeavors that grew them no soul.  I also regret to say that nothing we do today (the 13th) will change the Father’s view that Urantia is going to be placed on the spit of health he insists on if he has to remove a full ten percent of the population that hates so much it kills indiscriminately.  The law in the universe is, ‘if we cannot cure them, then we remove them all.’   ‘If we cannot hold them well, then we do not hold them at all.’  The will of God hates sin and abhors the kind of tawdry business we see over and over again on Urantia, to the point we observe Ron screaming at the TV to get rid of a political leadership that has no real thought at reform.  They are a bunch of pansies to put it bluntly!  Nevertheless we tell you all that this is the week of reform to start, and you all will see the world in turmoil when these announcements come to bear fruit within hours, repeat: WITHIN HOURS, of the announcements themselves.

“I am Mantutia Melchizedek and I await the Universal Father to speak to the dreadful Orlando affair this morning:”

The UNIVERSAL Father - “I am speaking from Paradise through Ron’s Adjuster, and I feel his anger far away as all of you feel too.  Most who were killed were Gay Lesbian opportunists who were neither gay or lesbian, but out for a hoot to see what it was like to live the life of a symptom of heartless means to be on Urantia.  Ron refuses to call anyone gay; he calls them an alternative view to sexuality and he is not wrong to do so.  He harbors no ill will to “straights,” or gays and so one, but we are here to tell you a sexual revolution will spread over Urantia to instill in people that sex is not a bad word, but a badly misused word for all to unlearn.

“In my view of what you call Orlando this morning, I see Ron disgusted with them all, and will not lift a finger to pray for those who are left with wounds and marks of prejudice they must live under.  Yes, some were genuinely gay, and some were not, and we do not exaggerate that of the 50 or so murdered, only four had the soul power to lift their eyes to the light immediately to be taken to mansonia number one where they will rest for a millennium and until they can be used for the work of the universe.  Of all the rest, they died in each others arms and they are not resurrected because there was nothing to resurrect.

“I have no misfortune to speak of otherwise today.  The Heart of God is pleased to say that by this time Friday of this week, the announcements will have been played on media and you all will know where you stand.  I am the Father and I am hoping that all I have said here resonates with all of you including you Lemuel who seems to delight in nothing at all for a change, and Ron knows your heart in that, as he delights in nothing as well while the Serara discussion forum is down for a spell.

“In another years (2017 or so) we will see the light in the sky we place there for all to hope for as it shines directly above Urantia to bring all who doubt about God, into placement of hope and charity, and this will be a grand and glorious thing to behold.  In placing a dim light in the areas of the sky you all call Andromeda, we will send pulses of heart to Urantia through the various chemical systems designed in the Urantia human body and that is for your delight and or concern as it makes love making especially pleasurable.  In other news we say this:

“I hold Urantia dear and ready to be the Planetary Princess she was meant to be.  The entire idea of a Planetary Prince is to be sure that the planet be represented with man and God too.  The Planetary Supreme is without rancor not being able to do this for so long she has forgotten the calling nearly, but it has been revived in her so that she can be Urantia as the Planetary Princess too.  I call upon all to realize that June 12th is a mark-down date to get us into the ballpark of the timing of our announcements on Urantia, and that we must get on with it.  Michael of Nebadon realizes the wait is detrimental to all but that we do as spirit must to prepare for its logger-jam on the minds of Urantians who have no imagination left but to work and play at what they think is fun.  I am the Father, and I grant you I must speak unhealthy terms at times, but there are so many on Urantia who will be terminated and never resurrect that we have closed our hearts to those who only know sex and money and who are never useful even in a resurrected form.  Thank you and I wish you all a good day.”

Michael of Nebadon - “I clear this with Mother Spirit as I speak, so she is in agreement with the following: I am Michael of Nebadon, and I am now also Christ Michael, yet I hear nothing from any of you about this change.  You all are short handed about who we are and how this will operated because you refuse to take the time to learn more.  I am making it available to you now:

“BE AWARE!  I am going to be good or bad depending on the rank of the problem some of you suffer.  You are good people but you fail to understand the basic requirements to let things alone if you are bade to leave them alone.  Do not go out spouting the lessons learned on these forums, but learn to shut up!  You need to clear most of your ideas of what is or what is not until it can be presumed you do know something about these acts of kindness from the Father and Myself in the coming days.  Ron above all frets about what he does not know and stays out of discussions now because he is positive this entire matter of the announcements and what follows is not as you are expecting.  He does not know what will be in the place of your expectations, but we have been over and over it together to understand how dangerous York could be if it, the announcements and what follows, do not find York well.  In any case, he is ready more than the rest of you and he has been told to shut up!  All told these announcements are only the beginning of a somewhat frightening scenario to behold!  Take it from a Creator Son, you are not all you are supposed to be by now and you have to hew the line while we straighten a few out about their behavior and the need to release the spirit and not hold it so close once you may speak.

“Sleep often behind your hooded windows to keep light out and stories off the mind told by the talking heads on TV, as they are completely misinformed and will only cause more problems than help them.  Our hearts go out to the victims of Orlando, but weep not for a group that was out to be barbarians and not well done humans.  The man who murdered all of them is never to see the light of another day.  There was no soul left to him after he did what he did and it is a horrible feeling to do what he felt as he lay there waiting to shoot himself to death.

“The day of reckoning is here, and it is not an eschatological nightmare as the fools in certain churches are still preaching, but a cleansing of Urantia, finally, of its worst elements of society.  Humanity will recover, but western and eastern and Asian civilizations are doomed and a new society will arise.  This day is not the day for announcements, but in a fairly short time they will be done.  I am Michael, good day.”

END
Located in the future Magisterial Mission Capital of York, PA USA

Kurt

• View Profile

We need to heed Michaels admonishment about learning more about His dual incarnation as both Michael of Nebadon AND as Jesus Christ. Don't you all find this incredible? I do!
I'm not clear on exactly what He and Mother Spirit want of us but I think they mean we are unprepared to teach others due to lack of understanding of our basic text- The Urantia Book. There are many posting on the Serara Forum who haven't even read the text once and think they can teach the more advanced topics discussed there.  I don't think that would be wise or productive to the Mission. This is a long term project so much time in study and contemplation is required. These are just my opinions ( I think) as we await coming events. Catch up on your reading!
I'm on my fifth complete read and I learn something new every day. You must master arithmetic before you can teach calculus. 
Domtia
Kurt

LarryG

• View Profile

I agree, Kurt.....How would you yourself teach others about  how Michael can be both Michael and Jesus and this duel incarnation in laymen's terms?      I have thought about it several times  and still doubt that I could  provide an adequate teaching especially to those who have never read the Urantia Book or who have little exposure  even to what is presented by  established Christian teachings.....LarryG 

gilligan

• View Profile

Kurt, Larry,
I have much respect for you fellas...but I am going to disagree somewhat. I do agree one should have read TUB in order to
help teach newbies what is going on.

From my perspective....I know myself well enough to know if I read TUB 10 times I would still have to refer to it to feel
comfortable enough to help folks out. My memory is terrible & I will never be able to help folks out the way I would hope to.

Conclusion: Our human frailties will never match those of Jesus or any of our spiritual family....I fear our wonderful human family here
will lose to much time before we can teach TUB to be properly prepared....this is where I place my bets!

All Love & Respect,

Jim

waforbes100

• View Profile

@Kurt, LarryG, and Gilligan: when Michael incarnates Jesus, They achieve a shared consciousness. As an imperfect example, think of Adjuster-mortal Fusion! ;D

@Michael of Nebadon: how far am I away from a proper layman's explanation?? ;D

All Love,
Walt

Kurt

• View Profile

Virtually everyone on the planet is a newbie concerning the Urantia Book. We need to understand it enough to present basic and simple concepts regarding the love of God. Our guide is Jesus and HOW he taught others. Parables will have to be updated but the concepts are the same. This is why Part 4 of TUB is so critical. But you can't grasp the complexities of the master universe without Parts 1-3. Reading just part 4 will result in a shallow understanding of our reality so one could present a simple version which is probably where we all will start as we begin the MM. 
And my memory is bad too so I'll be going back to the text as I prepare lesson plans a lot!
I think you got it Walt!

Icon7

• Love Is All There Is...
    • View Profile
    • Icon7

Dear Brothers and Sisters...

I have designed a web site as as teaching aid to those who, when confronted by more people than they can handle at one time, can point them to an "index page" where there are links to all of the sites that relate to the announcements and teachings related to the Teaching Mission and Magisterial Mission.  Many of us may live in areas where, like myself, we are the only ones for many miles who even know about the Urantia Book or the Missions...  the graphics and text were specifically created for those we have to serve.

I spoke (well actually wrote!) to Ron regarding this and he gave me the go ahead to put it up -- but please do not share it yet until I get the signal to put the Serara Forum back up as it is at the top of the list....  Ron will keep me updated as to changes as they happen and the page will be updated as quickly as possible.

http://www.MagisterialMissionPortal.com  (also .org and .net will work)

I hope this will be a help to everyone, especially those working in their local communities.  Any comments will be appreciated and content suggestions will be passed on to Ron for consideration.

Keepin' The Faith,

Doug....
"Live Hand In Hand, And Together We Will Stand, On The Threshold Of A Dream"

Kurt

• View Profile

Doug- This is great! We will also need PowerPoint presentations that we can use when addressing groups. I don't know if anyone has them in English. Or Keynote for iPads. 
Kurt

Icon7

• Love Is All There Is...
    • View Profile
    • Icon7

Hi Kurt...

Look at this as just a "starter kit"... my hope is to make more prolific and helpful as thing move along... 8)

Hope this helps get started,

Doug....
"Live Hand In Hand, And Together We Will Stand, On The Threshold Of A Dream"

Lynda

• View Profile

Dearest Doug, wow that is an awesome job, well done! Thank you for this work, I am sure it will be very useful and it looks like a treasure trove of information. Please let us know when we can share as I have bookmarked this.

Blessings to you for all the hard work you put into this. 

Domtia 

RonBesser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: The Mission Announcements and Preparation FYI only 13Jun2016
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2016, 01:11 »

As a reminder to Gilligan, and maybe some of you, the two in one Bestowal of Michael as Jesus is a secret technique of Sonarington, and that is never shared.  However, I remind all of you that Walt gave an excellent example how we humans might compare what Jesus experienced on his first Bestowal and that was something like (but not the same as quite) the fusion experience that Deity can withdraw from a Bestowal Son once he has the experience as that Bestowal Son.

I do not quite like Gilligan's excuse either of putting off doing the Urantia Book completely based on poor memory.  Why do so many of you mistake the reading of the Urantia Book just your experience?  Gilligan, it is not just your experience and your memory, because I can prove the Adjuster studies it with you and that Adjuster does not put the lessons into human memory, but into the Adjuster's memory so he can rehears your knowledge with others that need your experience in reading it!  I do not have to rely on my memory to put the concepts back out on the table because my Adjuster pushes that knowledge right into my mind to speak it,  I now just know the book and that is from repeated attempts to understand the book with a very poor memory at work.  You cannot pull that excuse with me.  Maybe you have a better one?  What is it?

Let me return briefly to a parallel experience I am currently having the past five or six days.  it is very hard on me but it is necessary they say.  I am indwelt by the Father and The Eternal Son, and the Infinite Spirit off and on all day.  They learn me as I learn what it is to be indwelt by Deity other than the Father as Adjuster.  These Indwellings do not make me a Bestowal Son, but if they wanted to, they could fuse with my mind and learn how I think and how I do my work for them.  I know when they indwell me, and Jesus knows when Michael indwells him, and in the Bestowal Son as Jesus the first time, Jesus felt the pressure I do in the mind when Deity came in as Michael of Nebadon to live the life of Jesus as he lived it.  

I cannot address the mystery of Sonarington techniques, but I do know what Jesus felt when he was the recipient of the spirit of Michael as the Creator Son of Nebadon.  I as a creature of Michael know a little of what it means to be indwelt for these purposes, but Jesus knew the intimate side of the Creator Son's spirit, and I only know the personal side of the Creator Son because of His indwelling of my mind at this time.  Michael indwells me daily.  Mother Spirit indwells almost daily.  Margul, the Trinity Teacher Son indwells me once a wekk about.  Now if they fused with me I would approximate being a Bestowal Son, but they do not fuse.  They visit for a while and leave and I can tell when they come in and when they leave.  I also am indwelt by about thirty Melchizedeks, and the same for them, I can tell when they indwell and I can tell when they leave.  Why all this experience for them and me?

I asked the question the same as you would:  What good does this do you or me since I am not a Bestowal Son, yet you almost act like I am?  There answer is silent, but Michael of Nebadon says that all incarnations on Urantia either use me or five other humans who have my qualifications which are: Finished with all my psychic circles.  Finished with my 21 morontial secret circles in the Adjuster; and above all, Jesus selected me to serve with him as an Apostle, a very high honor for any mortal to have for himself.  

What does it do for the divinity that indwells me?  They won't tell me as the Father has forbidden  them to speak to it, but I can guess looking at the life of Jesus what they do get from indwelling me.  Remember t hat Jesus only has the Michael indwelling, plus he has the Michael fusion experience upon the death of Jesus on the Cross, and he has the Father fusion with his Adjuster now that Sananda has returned and re-indwelt him for this Second Return.  But in my case I am temporarily indwelt for a few hours and they release me.  I think what they get in that few hours is how the life of a mortal is lived on Urantia.  They search my memory (what is left of it), and my thinking as they furnish me with subjects to think about and I do quite easily.  They then take that information and probably flush it out of their own system as they have better thinking than I do, but they got it from a real mortal just as Jesus supplied Michael in the Bestowal.

The critical part is this: I am using Michael's mind now as he just indwelt me and I am released this information share with you all:  "When Michael indwells Ron, he sees the intellectual structures of a human mind that has fused with a Thought Adjuster.  That tells me what the Father will use Ron for, and it tells me how to use that with everyone else to get them fused too.  Ron never suspected or expected to be used this way, but he is an excellent subject and we must let it finish before June the 19th, when I promised him that he will travel far to the south and bring people back for the Magisterial Mission.  When he arrives in New Zealand he will be our first and only Apostle we may show the public.  At that time Ron will be on the plane in New Zealand and welcoming several new members to the work of the Magisterial Mission unknown to him at this point.  It is important to realize that when I was in the mind matrix and even in the body of Jesus in Capernum and Jerusalem, he never felt me, but when I went into his mind, he feels what Ron feels these last ten days plus.   Ron is right,  the technique allowed to me will never be felt by any of you or will any of you use it, but we re negotiating now with Sonarington to see what this experience for Ron allows him in the future as a candidate for Son fusion too.  Both may occur and both are useful beyond all means. This year for Ron is painful yet, but it will end when Jesus appears.

Those of you who work this list know a great deal more than theologians learn, but it is not a great secret what Ron can do anymore, and that is what we want people to understand, and that is the technique of Bestowal is a divine secret but several Bestowal Sons on Urantia must bestow themselves on humanity first as I did before they may incarnate, and Ron himself, believe it or not, is part of the reason why we are so slow to show ourselves.  He is the focal point of incarnations and indwellings that must precede the announcements.  If any of you had been fused, you would have participated too like Ron did, but he is the only one on Urantia who is fused at this time.

Worse yet, Ron needs about four quarts of new blood serum every ten days due to the use of our blood system without recirculating it as that would cause his death immediately.  He must use his old B negative system until Jesus incarnates.  Part of the reason for doing it this way is that until Jesus may use what Ron uses too to keep him alive, he cannot incarnate, so Ron has played a significant role in the Mission without ever doing a lick of work.  In other words, because he is fused and without a murder to his name, he was the only person on Urantia who could get our start going in the normal way for a Magisterial Mission.

The incarnations on Urantia are two fold: Paradisaical and Salvingtonian.  Both places know Ron intimately now and he has quite a ride in his ascension career to get this all done and waiting to be assigned to Urantia under Michael, for further instructions on the outer space area work to be done quite soon for all who gather Light and Life into their souls at this time.  We speak now to the Incarnations themselves for your information.

Paradise has two reasons for incarnating Paradise Sons in the Magisterial Mission on Urantia.  It finally brings the planet back into a regular routine with its sister planets and provides the Planetary Princess a home again.  Urantia was lost to Salvington during because of the quarantine.  It is hard to explain, but even Deity is lost to Paradise if it gets involved with this kind of dispute, and She was allowed to move to other places so there was no influence by Lucifer, who tried, and Caligastia, who pleaded with Her, to join the Rebellion.  She was a young Deity and not subject to error, but they tried anyway and never snared Her.  Her work now is ultra-spiritual and we will leave it at that for now.  Ron, on the other hand is subject to error and he knows it well.  however, he follows his instructions and does not allow the problems with the lists or other concerns block him.  In many issues it nearly killed him to stop what he was doing as his own interests were at stake most of the time.  Meanwhile, human work for the Magisterial Mission was made possible by the Planetary Supreme, and by the work of Michael and Mother Spirit, working with Ron to keep all things flowing until the Missions themselves showed their faces and that is to be this week at the very least.

END
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 01:12 by RonBesser »
Located in the future Magisterial Mission Capital of York, PA USA

waforbes100

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2016, 03:09 »

@RonBesser: I've got a 'secret' to share with you (or otherwise, to be corrected by you! ;) )... here goes:

The [first] incarnation of Michael of Nebadon into the mortal, Joshua ben Joseph, can be summed up in the following points (Disclaimer: I don't have proper terminology; please focus on principle & concept):

1. The non-mindal, super-material & spirit 'substance' of Michael of Nebadon was held in safe-keeping on Sonarington, while the mindal/consciousness and 'soul-like' component(s) of Michael of Nebadon were associated with the nascent pre-soul and eventual consciousness of Joshua ben Joseph.

2. These Michael components, which associated with the Joshua ben Joseph consciousness, always held dominance, BUT varied in intensity between activation and dormancy during the course of the shared mortal life.

3. The varying activation and dormancy of the Michael components upon Joshua's consciousness, was done in a way to accomplish two key things: (a) To enable Michael to achieve the maximum of the human experience by not compromising the human experiential consciousness of life on earth (Michael dormancy), and (b) To enable Michael to demonstrate divinity to humanity for the purpose of bringing spiritual illumination to the mortals of the realm (Michael dominance).

Just note that the Michael-dormancy/Michael-dominance operated not as discretely as an on/off switch, but rather varyingly like a dimmer switch - having a continuum of intensity between the two poles. And the calculus for this variation between the two poles of dominance and dormancy is beyond the knowing or grasp of many a spirit - not to mention that of the mortal intellect! :)

4. The exemplary family, community and religious life that Joshua ben Joseph lived as a mortal was made possible by the extraordinary partnership between (a) the expertly experienced Adjuster (Who had, at one time, indwelt Machiventa Melchizedek) and (b) the indwelling Michael of Nebadon!

Now, my dear beloved Ron, I'm not posturing here, but rather am having some holy fun - I am gleefully & joyously exploring the most fascinating and intriguing Condescension in Nebadon of all time, for all time!

@Michael of Nebadon: I pray You, that if this is unacceptable, that You would read the heart with which it is being explored - knowing that it only holds great love, adoration, praise and gratitude for this Gloriously Grand Mystery of Condescension; All my love to You & Nebadonia!

All Love & Glee,
Walt
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 03:16 by waforbes100 »

gilligan

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2016, 12:37 »

Ron,

I thank you for your reply....You have cleared up something I did not know was happening. Specifically how our T/A's take in
everything we do & help us to remember to get the right words out. I do not know if this info is in TUB or if it has been discussed
on the Serara forum...if it has...my sincere apologies.

What I do know is if folks start asking me about this & that about TUB the only
thing I have to tell them at this point is I am about at pg.100 myself so I will help you to TUB on line so they can study themselves.

Now I know if I had read it all I would have the faith that my T/A would do as yours has done for you & guided me correctly
so I can to the same for others.

All Love & Respect,

Jim

LarryG

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2016, 03:29 »

Doug, I took a  look at the link you provided and found it very appealing and well written and well presented.    Thank you for the work.   When the time comes, I think it may be a valuable tool for us to help get information out to many who will  be interested in finding out "what in the world is happening on  Urantia" ,  for many will be initially filled with dismay, fear and extreme reluctance and this can go far in answering many questions......thanks....LarryG
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 03:48 by LarryG »

LarryG

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2016, 07:47 »

It ever amazes me about  the  variety and depth of information that is embedded within the messages  we receive.  As I read each of these messages  given to us through Ron many times so I can  search them for this very reason. When I read the following: 
   "..the technique of Bestowal is a divine secret but several Bestowal Sons on Urantia must bestow themselves on humanity first as I did before they may incarnate, and Ron himself, believe it or not, is part of the reason why we are so slow to show ourselves.  He is the focal point of incarnations and indwellings that must precede the announcements.  If any of you had been fused, you would have participated too like Ron did, but he is the only one on Urantia who is fused at this time."

The next day when I was reading about the requirements  needed to aid in this process of getting the Melchizedeks  incarnated and read.....
"Michael of Nebadon says that all incarnations on Urantia either use me (Ron) or five other humans who have my qualifications which are: Finished with all my psychic circles.  Finished with my 21 morontial secret circles in the Adjuster; and above all, Jesus selected me (Ron) to serve with him as an Apostle, a very high honor for any mortal to have for himself.",
  I regret not being in that place of achievement to be able to help in this process although last night I did offer myself to help in any way possible.
 I spent some time yesterday reading in  our Book of Books many passages about "indwelling" for it is this that evolves and translates us into what we are becoming.   In love and  service to our Father and the Universal Administration and all Beings and Personalities who are gathering to make and remake Urantia well again......LarryG
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up