TML - The Teaching Mission Website

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lynda Haynes introduction  (Read 456 times)

Lynda

• View Profile
Lynda Haynes introduction
« on: June 12, 2016, 01:18 »

Hello dearest family and friends,

My name is Lynda Haynes and i have been a member of the forum for a few years. I am a beginner at transmitting but feel I have received many valuable messages, some very personal and some that I have shared.

To the doubters I can understand your thinking but until you too give it a try and receive such beautiful words then you may feel different. I am not a writer but I have never written such beautiful loving words until I tried transmitting. I am so thankful I gave it a go and I feel very blessed that I can actually communicate with such loving celestial beings that are truly there for us and never ever judge us but only ever offer encouragement, support, and so much love. It is a very profound experience to go back and reread some of my transmissions and think to myself how on earth could I think of that! :)

I have been in search of the truth for so long and my journey took me on many paths but I was ultimately lead to the Serara forum where I feel I am finally home. I found the website through the 11:11 Angels forum after googling the meaning of 11:11 as I was seeing it too often to be a coincidence.

I believe I joined the forum in 2010 which was a life changing year for me. I left my marriage after being together for 28 years, and in the same year my father passed away. That year was important for me to keep searching for answers and is why I believe I was lead to the Serara forum as it has brought me peace as well as loving support, friendships, and so much education that has been food for my soul. It taught me to keep reaching for answers through the Father and he will lead you to where you need to be.

I am relatively new to the Urantia Book and I try to read a little every day. It is profound beyond words what this book contains and I will continue on and endeavour to finish it.

Blessings to all who may venture to this teaching forum and I pray you too will find peace and happiness in your life.

Pages: [1]   Go Up