TML - The Teaching Mission Website

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: About Distractions  (Read 165 times)

Dominick O

• View Profile
About Distractions
« on: March 30, 2017, 13:20 »

Speaker: Unknown
Subject: About Distractions
Category: Teaching Mission Skills Including Transmitting
Date/Time:  30 March 2017 – 4:50am
T/R: Dominick O

Yes, today’s lesson is about distractions.  You might say expectations.
Opening your window and letting in noise allows for better air to flow through your lungs.  This [TRing] will get better (process).  Practice, practice, practice. [/font][/color]
(pause)

Listen for the small, still voice . . .
(pause)

. . . and just as your left circuit [left side the TR’s air flow and breathing] needs clearing so will stillness clear what needs clearing.  You see how tired you were yet now you are awake in the process.  Energy flows.  No, it is not perfect.  You can’t even see what and where you write [tr writing in dark in notebook].  It’s kind of like a faith process [chuckle]
The stamina builds.  Thank you for trying this method. It won’t be normally like this but it is worth the effort.
(pause)

We both, you and I, enjoy this movement.

TR – Is there a lesson (today)?

[next word is illegible] [Affirmative] and it is this . . .
(pause)

. . . indeed. – Domtia

TR – Repeat/confirm?

“I said good day!” (joking)
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 15:00 by Dominick O »

daniel alderfer

• I will never leave or forsake you
    • View Profile
Re: About Distractions
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2017, 20:08 »

Dear Dominick,
This is appreciated by me who went through what you are going through, simply coming back for more to our source and not letting anything get us discouraged. The content is good advice for all and shows the personality of the speaker. This is the way and it is not that easy. Thank you for this! Daniel
While he was a great way off his father saw him and had compassion. Danielalderfer@hotmail.com, 970-618 1214,-  7223 Iron Oak Ave. Las Vegas NV. 89113

Dominick O

• View Profile
Re: About Distractions
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2017, 15:55 »

Thank you Daniel, your support and encouragement are always well received!  The approximate 4:30am time slot for my practice is turning out to be good because my mind isn't racing in scores of thoughts and I just have an intent to try it without thinking too much about it.  For over ten years I've resisted sincere effort and preferred reading others, but I've come to a realization that we're all more or less capable of this.  So in that spirit I place my stick figure drawings next to the greater pieces of art with the intention of encouraging others to try to.

The audio transmission from the 25th of March was the strongest prompt I've experienced.  I've had a change in the audible ringing I get in my left ear (typically), which has changed to something clearer and stronger.

Since joining the forum(s) I've only received it twice, the first time was during the timeframe described in my Serara forum intro -- which was kind of like a build-up to it.  The 2nd time is related to the audio transmission on the 25th of March.  On that one I was well aware of the transmission stand down announced by Ron a day or two earlier, also.  But that night I had had some vivid rehearsal of public reaction to MSM while asleep; and when I awoke there was an immediate ring (the strongest personally experienced) in the left ear lasting maybe 4-5 seconds.  So just went straight out of bed and to the mic, which as you know, Daniel, had been correctly set up thanks to several unsuccessful attempts the week prior.

So whereas, these other "stick figure" TR posts are maybe more personal in nature, the sense I had for the 25th was a group of several assembled; and they spent a good time encouraging me to "go."  It was a strange mix of both feeling like I was on the other end of the spectrum of me encouraging my dog or cat to go in or out, but also in a more serious mode of a purpose to the time at hand.

All of this I was dying to share with you in person over the phone but I see you were on your own adventure at this time and so now we have this forum to hang the laundry of the personal journey/experience.  It is now April 5th and ironically, I haven't practiced.  But I have felt great, spiritually since and kept up on studies.  So the cycle has been a series of sessions (internally), followed by a series of outside world energy/fuel/being.  Maybe a little like TA and angelic/teacher ministry.  So currently at a point where "we" (my TA and I) know I should stop making excuses because of my recent work schedule and intend to resume the TR side of things.

In the end, I just want others, here, to give this a try and realize this is a safe forum/section to begin/start/practice, etc. -- Domtia -- Dom
Pages: [1]   Go Up