TML - The Teaching Mission Website

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The 12th of June preperations  (Read 1833 times)

bradcooke

• View Profile
The 12th of June preperations
« on: June 11, 2016, 06:57 »

Teacher: Meloloc
T/R: Brad Cooke
Category: General Discussion
Namur, Quebec
June 10, 2016 1022 hrs GMT
Hi All,
I went to put this message on the forums.serara.org site yesterday, but it is down, so here it is on this site.

Good morning Brad. I have more information to share this fine morning. This is Meloloc speaking to you.
Good morning Meloloc. What shall we discuss this morning?
Let's talk about love.
Haven't we talked this subject before?
Yes, many times. whatever we teach or say, or do, is all founded on love...all of it.
Well, ok, if that is what you want to talk about
You are not enthused I see
No, guess I am tired this morning
Ok, we understand that. You need to get more quality sleep and get your health issues looked at, stop being complacent Brad
Ok, I got you, thanks Meloloc
In order to do well on the Missions, you need to have the health that will permit you to work, to enjoy. and to be enthusiastic...good health is one facet to this. My message this morning borders on this Brad. With the upcoming magnificent day that the 12th promises to be, I would suggest that you be prepared. Make this a special, spiritual day. Eat a properbut light breakfast, go to prayer, and stillness. The circuits will be filled with all sorts of information...there will be many fruit on the tree, and you can catch some of the lowest fruit easily enough. If inclined, go to church, visit a friend or relative that may need you. Stop criticizing, seek to understand. Do something good for someone today, and every day...you should be surprised at this can give you many traveller's miles in your spiritual armour!
Above all, keep you ear to the ground for the public announcement, and Brad, if I know you, like many others, your joy at the announcements will be one of tears of immense joy. Bring the tissues, and pass them around, make sure to testify to that joy with whoever is there with you...try to have those special to you around you on this great, epic day. Your life will forever be on fire for the Father.
Still bored Brad?
No, better, thank-you for the boost Meloloc, I will make preparations to have this Sunday be a really special day. I feel humbled and grateful for this lesson.
That's good Brad. That is enough said for now I think. Go, and try to maintain a prayerful attitude today; even more so on the 12th of June. Enjoy the day Brad!
I will!
Thank-you Meloloc for giving me a spiritual shot in the arm. Your love and patience to me and all on this Forum is beyond my understanding at times!

daniel alderfer

• I will never leave or forsake you
    • View Profile
Re: The 12th of June preperations
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2016, 10:01 »

Dear loved Brad and much loved 'Meloloc,  How beautiful, pertinent for us all today, to pay attention to our health by more balanced and healthful diet and exercise perhaps, what ever, our own challenges are. To be listening and speaking to our Adjusters, to stay closer with thoughts of appreciation and gratitude for your past guidance and desire for more, to speak just like You did with Brad in common language and back and forth, to perhaps worship in some congregation,  along with attention to public TV news as much as we can, rejoice even before the fact for the love being shown Urantia. Thank You 'Meloloc and thank you Brad for the being there to pass this boost along,  Yippee,  Happy regards, Daniel
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 15:24 by daniel alderfer »
While he was a great way off his father saw him and had compassion. Danielalderfer@hotmail.com, 970-618 1214,-  7223 Iron Oak Ave. Las Vegas NV. 89113

Lynda

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2016, 11:59 »

Thank you Brad, it's a great reminder to me to keep up my regime I have for my health too as I have been feeling the need to get my health in check and I am feeling I am making some headway. Blessings to Meloloc and yes Sunday will be a special day either way.

Domtia 

Vargasnunezj

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2016, 09:22 »

Dear brothers and sisters: 

June 12, 2016 passed with no announcement. Can any transmitter please relay why there was no announcement? Another delay? 

Blessings to all

José L. Vargas Núñez 
José L. Vargas Núñez

Lynda

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2016, 18:58 »

Dear Jose,

I asked last night why the delay, I got that spirit time and human times differ and not to place too much importance on dates, we will know when the time comes, etc. I asked why I was given the message earlier, "the hour is now" and was told to post it and the answer was that it was correct. I would hate to not post something if I am told to post it, but then I am left with doubt as I'm sure others feel the same. Last night in the middle of a transmission I received today is the day (13th) but I wasn't ask to post it so I will leave that one be. I cannot give a sufficient answer but we have been told in the past about giving specific dates. 

I along with every one else try to ask questions, to question what I receive now, but I can only go on what I am given and then like everyone sometimes I am left wondering. 

Domtia 

Vargasnunezj

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2016, 20:31 »

Thank you sister Lynda for your response. But gee!! Can't the celestials learn how to tell human time? I learned how to tell time when I was in the 3rd grade! Just a little humor to enlighten my spirit... 
I will continue to grow in faith in the Father's will. 

Thank you Lynda.

José L. Vargas Núñez 
José L. Vargas Núñez

waforbes100

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2016, 01:25 »

Beloved José,

I agree with your implied humor that the Celestials DO know human time! :) Quite a few references in TUB demonstrate this. But moreover, imagine if Celestials truly had difficulty understanding human dates - the implications would be of slap-stick proportion, comedically speaking!! ;D
No,man; such expressions on the order of  'schedules in spirit are not as well timed' simply mean (or approximately mean) that there are no guarantees in the timing (of this Spirit-Urantia Enterprise).

If someone were to ask me the reason for the delays, my simple answer would be this: "EVERY time - the reason is different!" Take, for example, the Easter Disappointment: the reason was related to rebel Transition Ministers hiding out in the 'ether lands'. Before then, it was another reason. Often, in the past, delays have been due to disagreement (and admittedly, even, discord) among the Celestials.

Don't forget: the Celestials themselves are experiencing anguish and great frustration from time to time concerning these unending no-starters.

Personally, my perspective is comprised of the following components:

1. Nothing escapes The Will of The Eternal Paradise Deities (it only appears so - in the realms of relativity). The buck stops with Them!

2. No event, and no 'non-Event', is unknown in the realms of Eternity - inhabited by The Paradise Deities

3. There is profound meaning-value in the experiences of (a) repeated & repeating Celestial struggle/failure, and (b) the consequent profound anguish of mortal disappointment in the mortal sons of faith.

4. The profound meaning-values being derived, and to-be derived (well beyond our mortal existences) are, in the Eyes of The Paradise Deities, worth the horror of this utterly dark, but [relatively] super-short period in the annals of eternity.

5. Nothing in this night-marish experience will be wasted; none of it will be for naught. The 'heaven' coming is worth this 'hell' in progress. If it didn't hurt so bad[sic] now, then it wouldn't feel so great later. (3 sentences, one meaning - ;))

6. Incredibly, we all desire every drop of these bitter dregs: we just don't consciously know it yet! ;D (Hint: your soul knows)

7. The intensity of one's anguish over these [apparent] failures is directly proportional to the magnitude of potential profit (and perhaps, even already actual profit) to one's soul.

Thus, savor the sweet bitterness, and frolic in the glorious torment of this experience - for one day, you will consciously know what only your soul now knows. In that day, you will declare - if I [consciously] knew then what I know now, I would have been thrilled and rejoicing! However, in truth, NOT knowing is a VITAL part of the experience! It is all perfect: ALL of it, my brother! ;D

Interestingly, beginning Wednesday or Thursday of last week, I started to feel a heavy cloud in my spirit in regards to the June 12th date. I stayed focused on reading The Urantia Book, and decided not to write about it on the forum - knowing that to suggest what I was feeling would have likely invited condemnation! Yet, despite this premonition, I was still unprepared for the actual sting of the June 12th disappointment. And such is as it should be!

So, now that we have a new date and time of Friday, June 17th - before noon, EST- should we rejoice with anticipation? YES! Of course! What are we afraid of? Another disappointment? ;D Don't worry - ultimately, we have nothing to lose, because at minimum, we have the potential to acquire some soul growth! There's of course always the possibility that THIS time will be different!

Let there be no doubt: if you are still here after all that has transpired, you are meant to be here! Just as certain as you have been that you were led here, is as certain as you can now be that you belong here. In your dark, personal moments of despair, reflect on the truth that you are not alone - you have fellow mortals who groan along with you under these struggles of experiential reality. Also know that God The Supreme is actualizing through you!

Finally, may Friday, June 17th come quickly - may it even come today!! ;D  ;D

All Love,
Walt
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 03:21 by waforbes100 »

ASSALE

• I need to learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2016, 03:00 »

What great wisdom, Walt! Thanks for rejoicing my heart and soul.

waforbes100

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2016, 03:27 »

Oh wow, Assale! Thank you for your gracious comments!

All Love & Gratitude,
Walt

bradcooke

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2016, 09:45 »

Teacher: Mother Nebadonia
Subject: June 12th no-show
TR: Brad Cooke
Namur, Quebec
14-06-2016 1022hrs GMT
Hi Mother Nebadonia. Wow, Talk about action or no action as far as the MM goes.
Yes Brad, it’s more complicated than you can imagine, You must think that we Celestial beings are playing mind games with you, or having a big joke at your expense. It’s ok if you entertain such thoughts at time, after all, it’s only human dear Brad. I wouldn’t expect more or less, and that goes for all of us. The missions will go, no doubt. We are waiting for the Father to say go.
Mother, I am sure I heard a bell on Sunday morning.
Well Brad, that is possible, but it it not originate with the Father.
Will the MM and the return and the media show happen?
Yes, it will, I said it before Brad, yes it will happen. There a few more items to straighten out before, be patient, go into stillness, read your UB to bide your time and get stronger.
Rest in the knowledge that your Father wants this to happen as much as you can tell, he loves you all so much, but he wants it to go with all bases covered.
You know how Jesus said he would come back as a theif in the night? Well, you have a general time frame for this, but the precise minute he walks into that media room before the cameras is to us at this time…it will be suddenly…as the Father says GO!
OK, thank my dear mother for this, I will be patient, and pray for the launch and success of the MM and the return, We need the MM and Jesus to return our planet is bleeding dear mother.
Yes, we cry for the misfortunes, the abuse and the sadness that is created on Urantia when so much the opposite could be, and will be, soon…
Is there more?
We could talk all day, come back in stillness later and I will have more info for sure my son
Thanks you Mother, I so love you, and your gentleness!

You are welcome dear Brad

RonBesser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2016, 12:06 »

I have written until I am blue in the face on the subject of what you are calling no shows.

The June 12th date give was a bulls eye target.  However, they made it clear that if it were baseball as played in the United States, the bulls eye just applied to the entire stadium and playing field, and the home run could occur sometime in one of the innings.  I have attempted to explain why this is true, and Walt you are not wrong about them knowing material time, it is just a target they aim for and the works can come down the chute when it is free to do so around it.

I think maybe I am too subtle and expecting many of you who read these pages to understand what work is going on around you and in you that affects the actual date of announcements.  Do you really think you have only to wait?  Do you really think I am not looking out for you too with a group of spirit beings who know what the day of June 12th is as how some of you look at it?  have you really missed the point that until all the proposed incarnations on Urantia are actually ready to go, that they use selected humans, INCLUDING YOU, to transfer the power of spirit to the material human mind?  Maybe you have and maybe my explanations just fall on deaf ears too.  It is too hard for me to tell all the time why these disconnects happen.

Let me repeat something I said before.  Every spiritual incarnation on a human planet like Urantia has to go through a procedure dictated by the secrete spirit spheres around Paradise.  In the case of Incarnations of the divine or of Deities onto a planet into human form, the secrete sphere of Sonarington (get your Urantia Book and inform yourself about this planet), decrees that God must enter the flesh in certain ways only.

Sonarington decrees that any Melchizedek in any local universes in the seven Superuniverses, and it is true on Urantia, have to select willing individuals on that planet getting the incarnations, to get into their minds, and then to calculate how those minds work on Urantia today.  I have had 52 Melchizedeks indwell me since last Friday, June 11th.  I am aware they are there but I do not know what they get or do precisely from that experience.  But Sonarington tells them what they are to do when they get into my circuits in my own brain I feel them working inside me to find.  It was obvious on June 12th to me that so much more incarnation work had to be done,m that the bulls eye date was not precise but got us into the ball park.

I can tell you now, this requirement for indwelling Urantia human minds before the incarnations dare start is not done!  I have a few today in the middle of everything else.  They make me sleepy and without ambition to do much around the house or on the computer, and I just have to go through it with them until they get what they need and meet the rules of Sonarington to do this.  So far, they have process 52 Melchizedeks through.  Jesus did his indwelling last Friday and even said hello.  Michael and Mother Spirit come in daily this week to indwell me.  And I would suppose that the Trinity Teacher Son wants to keep tabs too and indwell me as much as the Trinity requests he is to do.  I tell you this not to glaze your eyes over with what Ron gets into, but because I am in the line up those who are incarnating on Urantia must use to incarnate properly.  Sonarington is a spirit sphere for the Sons and Daughters to use as their home base when they go to Paradise and have counsel with the Paradise Deities for instructions about what they are to do on Urantia.

I am a little son of God, just like you all are.  I do not have rights like the divine does to incarnate.  I am already incarnated as a human just as your souls are at this level of spiritual influence you have achieved each,  Meanwhile be aware until all the Melchizedeks or other divinity or Deity is through indwelling me, NO ANNOUNCEMENTS will be made.  Today I am to receive six Melchizedeks to do their work there. I will have to do at least fifty more to finish the requirements of Sonarington for the incarnations to take place.  This pushes the announcement back to the end of the week or the weekend, and those Administrators on Urantia like Machiventa Melchizedek, predict that the indwelling requirement, this time using me and five other humans around the world they also use, may take almost a month to complete starting June11th.

My warning to all of you was included in the original schedule they sent me and I published on the discussion forum.  I cannot help what you take out of these announcements and I almost always see people carve their date books of stone with dates we announce.  Dates are targets and like the baseball stadiums we play in, they are not the game but score keeping for administrators on high to follow as a guideline to get their personnel ready.

In blunt language, here is Michael of Nebadon to shore up my explanations above:

Michael: "Ron is not blowing a fuse, but he wonders why some do not read the script better when it comes through?  He posted warning after warning about dates with the naming of the 12th.  We intend to hold to them, but the requirements of Sonarington are so stringent we dare not ignore them, and I have ordered all who incarnate on Urantia to follow to the letter what Sonarington provides them to do.  I must say Ron was surprised when all this started as he was not informed that is how we would do it.  We have over 1,500 Melchizedeks incarnating for the Magisterial Mission.  Of this 1,500 approximately, he has processed about 60 now as we indwell as he types this.  While he types we see him react to what is being done and are happy to report he is proud to be part of the incarnation process this much.

"What it means date wise to the announcement is being advanced quickly, and while he sees the announcement being put off until the end of the week at least, we can proudly announce that the Father is willing to let the announcement proceed without all incarnations present.  We still hold that the bell you are to hear will ring and it will be obvious that you do not have to guess what you heard/  Jesus addresses you now."

Jesus - "I seldom meddle into the work of Ron as he often is ahead of us in worrying about how to do something.  We just recently revised our translation process by having the Mandarin translator move to the USA and work under a Contact commission already set up to work translations for another book coming not revealed to you in the USA, but to be presented to the Chinese authorities when we arrive in China to start the scholarly work required to produce Volume V in Mandarin for their country.  Ron made the suggest it be done this way in order to catch up in our schedule now almost one year behind the timing we set up last year.  I am Jesus and we have to hear each other better, as Ron shut the Serara discussion forum down partly because so many of you skim or do not read.  This has to stop or the list is useless and like all other lists that fail, be taken down.  That is not planned for the Serara forum.

"As Jesus, I take the Oath to serve the Trinity.  Ron has taken the Oath several times, and works hard to maintain standards we can count on.  You all, when inducted into the Magisterial Mission will also take that Oath and we must have people who pay attention and actually read what comes across the wires for you to understand.  It is understood that we have clamped down on transmission sessions once the teaching mission is relevant to our time.  Meanwhile as administrator of the Seara discussion forum, he is ordered to clean it up and start removing non essential topics/.  Michel Levasseur, if you wish to preserve anything on the discussion forum in your archive get busy soon and start saving for a lot will go by our command.

"I have the powers to be through Metatron to revise the schedule for the announcement to be no later than June 17th if at all possible.  Metatron has compared the request with former requests and concurs we loose the element of surprise if we wait too long, as spirit agency not directly tied to the Magisterial Mission are leaking much of what we want to say already in other countries around the world.  I am Jesus and I wish you a good day."

Michael here again - "Ron is peremptorily cutting us back for long messages as for some reason most of you cannot get through one without getting out of it and going elsewhere.  We watch it all the time, and he allows he understand most of why.  But if we have to cut down on members who can stay the course, we would be left with about 50 and that is not worth keeping a site like this running for us or for Ron.  Take heed the new rules insist you become responsible and keep your promise and no one will be sadder than all of us up here when we have to remove people who get it wrong all the time because they are not thinking or are uninformed.  I am Michael and wish you a good day."
END

« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 12:07 by RonBesser »
Located in the future Magisterial Mission Capital of York, PA USA

bradcooke

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2016, 06:28 »

Teacher: Mother Nebadonia
TR: Brad Cooke
Namur, Quebec
15-06-2016 1022hrs GMT

I got this yesterday morning, but was unable to post till now.
Good Morning, I come to you in prayer, in stillness, for any message that can be shared with the forum, and I am grateful for this blessing:
Yes Brad, I have more info for you this morning
Thank-you Mother. Your messages are important and welcome at this time and any time.
Go to your keyboard and type
Ok Mother I am ready
Brad, what is the greatest thing you can do?
Is that a loaded question, it’s a hard one, my best answer would be to love another?
Good answer. You are partly right. It is easy to love another if it goes your way But how about loving another that is not in accord with what you believe, say, or do? Be it in politics, sports, finance, sex, you name it. It is always nice to be magnanimous from within the ivory tower, or the house that jack built. But let’s pull you out of your comfort zone and push you into a scene where you are surrounded by beggar’s, poverty, disease, hunger…then let’s up it one notch, and put you into another scene where you are surrounded with intimidation, greed, brutality, and non-tolerance of what you believe or think…how do you feel now? Don’t answer, I am not finished yet.
Now let’s change scene and put you in an area of physical violence, punishment, starvation….all this on Urantia and more. Now do you get a clearer picture of what needs to change on your world, and why launching the MM and Jesus’ s return is not a simple as saying here I am. It doesn’t work the way you want it to or perceive that it should and will not happen unless all is right the way Father intends it to be.
You live in a society of such extremes and yes, I, along with many others see that you have created a system that is grey and unwilling to do what is right all the time. Many times you compromise when we should not, accepting second best or mediocrity…You will need to stand up at the right time to teach what is correct. Strong teachers will be needed.
So the tools you need you already have: Prayer, access to us, TUB, a home, food, clothing, work….you are in a position of strength to do much good, just go from the passive to the active.

I bid you a good day, we might talk again soon!
Pages: [1]   Go Up