TML - The Teaching Mission Website

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The path of eternal life with work and rest  (Read 120 times)

JuliodaLuz

• View Profile
The path of eternal life with work and rest
« on: February 23, 2017, 11:57 »

EYES ONLY
Nebadonia - The path of eternal life with work and rest - Feb. 03, 2017 - JDL, Brasília
Teacher: Divine Minister Nebadonia
Subject: The path of eternal life with work and rest
Category: Mother Spirit
Date/Time:  February  03, 2017 - Friday – 07:29 (AM) - New York (USA) = 10:29 (AM) - Brasília (Brazil) = 00:29 (PM) - UTC (Z)
T/R: Julio da Luz (JDL)

===

(Original message in Portuguese)

(Alternative Translation by Google Translate to the English language - with the essence of the message).

(Mensagem original no idioma português)

(Tradução alternativa do Google Tradutor para o idioma inglês - com a essência da mensagem).

===

Teacher: Divine Minister Nebadonia
Subject: The path of eternal life with work and rest

(JDL):
               My Father, My God, the Universal Father of all. Today, Friday morning here in Brasilia, I pray again that the Spirit of Truth of Michael of Nebadon and the Holy Spirit of the Divine Minister Nebadonia be present in my heart and mind for service as transmitter and receiver - T / R . Is there a post to post to the Serara Forum?

(Pre'Msha):
               Yes my son. Today again it is without a computer and is doing the service as transmitter and receiver with "sheets of paper" and pen. It is good that you have struggled with adaptability to the resources you have available.
              Then, my son, tell me the three passages you have studied in the Urantia Book.

(JDL):
             The first excerpt is in document 27 of the Urantia Book that talks about "The Ministry of Primary Supernaphim." More precisely in Section 1 that talks about "The Incentivators of the Rest". The passage that drew my attention speaks of the sevenfold nature of rest:

- ... [...] ... Rest is of a sevenfold nature: There is the rest of sleep and of play in the lower life orders, discovery in the higher beings, and worship in the highest type of spirit personality. There is also the normal rest of energy intake, the recharging of beings with physical or with spiritual energy. And then there is the transit sleep, the unconscious slumber when enseraphimed, when in passage from one sphere to another. Entirely different from all of these is the deep sleep of metamorphosis, the transition rest from one stage of being to another, from one life to another, from one state of existence to another, the sleep which ever attends transition from actual universe status in contrast to evolution through various stages of any one status.

The second passage is in document 28 of the Urantia Book that talks about "The ministering spirits of the Superuniverses". More precisely in Section 6 that talks about "The Tertiary Seconafins". The passage that caught my attention talks about the seconaphim "The Importance of Time":

- ... [...] ... You will first encounter these beings on the mansion worlds, and they will there instruct you in the advantageous use of that which you call “time,” both in its positive employment, work, and in its negative utilization, rest. Both uses of time are important.

The third passage is in document 34 of the Urantia Book that talks about "The Maternal Spirit of the Local Universe". More precisely in Section 7 that talks about "The Spirit and the Flesh". The passage that caught my attention speaks of the journey of eternal life:

- ... [...] ... Having started out on the way of life everlasting, having accepted the assignment and received your orders to advance, do not fear the dangers of human forgetfulness and mortal inconstancy, do not be troubled with doubts of failure or by perplexing confusion, do not falter and question your status and standing, for in every dark hour, at every crossroad in the forward struggle, the Spirit of Truth will always speak, saying, “This is the way.”

(Pre'Msha):
                  Great, my son. Whoever will talk to you about the excerpts you have chosen for your studies will be the Divine Minister Nebadonia.

(Nebadonia):
                 Yes my son. Smile and rejoice because you have chosen the path of eternal life. Thus, always remember that the Spirit of Truth of Michael of Nebadon will advise you, when you ask for advice, saying "This is the way".
                 In the journey of eternal life there are moments of work and moments of rest. Tertiary Seconafins "The Importance of Time" demonstrate that both are important. The Secular Tertiary Seconafins "The Importance of Time" work often associated with the Mighty Messengers, Those High in Authority, and Those without Name or Number who are ascendants who were embraced by the Trinity and who had special characteristics in their personalities of deep faith in God.
                 It is important to manage time by prioritizing the most important activities. But the most important thing is the choice of eternal life.
                The sevenfold nature of rest represents seven levels of rest. Nowadays, my son, you are most in need of sleep home for recovery of your health. That's why you're very sleepy. But it is important that you continue to set aside time on a daily basis for the rest of worship.
                My son. You have a lot of love in your heart and you know the importance and satisfaction of the service, because it has already been said that whoever wants to be great should serve others. Much more important is giving than receiving in relation to the service. Continue with your efforts as a transmitter and receiver - T / R, in a way that you are doing, seeking to find a time during the week and seeking to advance in your priorities, trying to do and have a daily life with the most important activities for spiritual advancement . May you have a great Friday. Domtia.

(JDL):
              - Pre'Msha: - I am without a personal computer at home and, therefore, I am almost not accessing the Serara Forum, because I am also very busy, but I am still struggling for the service as transmitter and receiver - T / R, Even with paper and pen only. Knowing that I will post the message, possibly days after I received it. Thank you for helping me choose the texts for the advanced studies in the Urantia Book and today's message that talks about "The way of eternal life with work and rest." I really appreciate the counsel and help for spiritual improvement and improvement.

- Divine Minister Nebadonia: I am very happy when I receive a message from you. Thank you very much for the message of today that talks about the choice of eternal life and the importance of time, with work and rest.

END

=======

SOMENTE OLHOS
Professor: Ministra Divina Nebadônia 
Assunto: O caminho da vida eterna com trabalho e repouso

(JDL): 
                 Meu Pai, Meu Deus Pai Universal de Todos. Hoje, sexta-feira de manhã aqui em Brasília, eu rezo novamente para que o Espírito da Verdade de Michael de Nebadon e o Espírito Santo da Ministra Divina Nebadônia estejam presentes em meu coração e mente para o serviço como transmissor e receptor - T/R. Existe uma mensagem para publicar no Fórum Serara?

(Pre'Msha):
                  Sim, meu Filho. Hoje novamente está sem computador e está fazendo o serviço como transmissor e receptor com "folhas de papel" e caneta. É muito bom que você tenha se esforçado com adaptabilidade diante dos recursos que tem disponível.
                   Então, meu filho me diga os três trechos que tem estudado no Livro de Urântia.

(JDL):
                  O primeiro trecho está no documento 27 do Livro de Urântia que fala sobre "A Ministração dos Supernafins Primários". Mais precisamente na Seção 1 que fala sobre "Os Incentivadores do Repouso". O trecho que me chamou à atenção fala sobre a natureza sétupla do repouso:

- ...[...]... O repouso é de natureza sétupla. Há o repouso do sono e o repouso do recreio, para as ordens inferiores de vida; há o da descoberta, para os seres elevados; e o da adoração para o mais elevado tipo de personalidade do espírito. Há também o repouso normal de absorção de energia, para que os seres se recarreguem com a energia física ou espiritual. E, então, há o sono de trânsito, o adormecimento em inconsciência, quando o ser está enserafinado, durante a passagem de uma esfera para outra. Inteiramente diferente de todos esses é o sono profundo da metamorfose, o descanso da transição entre um estágio e outro do ser, de uma vida para outra, de um estágio para outro da existência; aquele sono que sempre acompanha a transição entre duas fases factuais no universo, diferentemente da evolução feita em vários estágios, de um status qualquer.

O segundo trecho está no documento 28 do Livro de Urântia que fala sobre "Os Espíritos Ministradores dos Superuniversos". Mais precisamente na Seção 6 que fala sobre "Os Seconafins Terciários". O trecho que me chamou à atenção fala sobre os seconafins "A Importância do Tempo":

- ...[...]... Vós primeiro ireis encontrar esses seres nos mundos das mansões, e ali eles irão instruir-vos no uso vantajoso daquilo a que vós chamais de “tempo”; tanto em seu uso positivo, o trabalho, quanto em seu emprego negativo, o descanso. Ambos os usos do tempo são importantes.

O terceiro trecho está no documento 34 do Livro de Urântia que fala sobre "O Espírito Materno do Universo Local". Mais precisamente na Seção 7 que fala sobre "O Espírito e a Carne". O trecho que me chamou à atenção fala sobre a caminhada da vida eterna:

- ...[...]... Havendo começado o caminho da vida eterna, aceitado tal compromisso e recebido as vossas ordens de avançar, não temais os perigos do esquecimento humano e da inconstância mortal, não vos perturbeis pela dúvida e o temor ao fracasso, nem pela confusão da perplexidade; não hesiteis, nem questioneis sobre a vossa situação e posição, pois em todas as horas escuras, em todas as encruzilhadas da luta para ir à frente, o Espírito da Verdade falará sempre, declarando: “Este é o caminho”.

(Pre'Msha):
                    Ótimo, meu filho. Quem irá conversar com você em relação aos trechos que escolheu para os estudos, será a Ministra Divina Nebadônia.

(Nebadônia):
                        Sim, meu filho. Sorria e alegre-se pois você escolheu o caminho da vida eterna. Assim, lembre-se sempre que o Espírito da Verdade de Michael de Nebadon irá te aconselhar, quando você pedir conselhos, dizendo "Este é o caminho".
                         Na caminhada da vida eterna existem momentos de trabalho e momentos de repouso. Os Seconafins Terciários "A Importância do Tempo" demonstram que ambos são importantes. Os Seconafins Terciários "A Importância do Tempo" trabalham associados, muitas vezes, com os Mensageiros Poderosos, Aqueles Elevados em Autoridade e Aqueles Sem Nome Nem Número que são seres ascendentes que foram abraçados pela Trindade e que tiveram características especiais em suas personalidades de fé profunda em Deus.
                          É importante administrar o tempo priorizando as atividades mais importantes. Mas o mais importante é a escolha da vida eterna.
                         A natureza sétupla do repouso representa sete níveis de repouso. Atualmente, meu filho, você está necessitando mais o repouso do sono para recuperação de sua saúde. Por isto está com bastante sono. Mas é importante que continue a reservar um tempo também de forma diária, para o repouso da adoração.
                          Meu filho. Você tem muito amor dentro do seu coração e sabe da importância e da satisfação do serviço, pois já foi dito que aquele que quer ser grande deve servir o próximo. Muito mais importante é dar do que receber em relação ao serviço. Continue com seus esforços como transmissor e receptor - T/R, de forma que está fazendo, buscando encontrar um tempo durante a semana e procurando avançar em sua escala de prioridades, procurando fazer e ter um cotidiano com as atividades mais importantes para o avanço espiritual. Que você tenha uma ótima sexta-feira. Domtia.

(JDL):
                             - Pre'Msha: - Estou sem computador pessoal em casa e, desta forma, quase não estou acessando o Fórum Serara, pois também estou com muito trabalho, mas mesmo assim estou me esforçando para o serviço como transmissor e receptor - T/R, mesmo com apenas papel e caneta. Sabendo que irei publicar a mensagem, possivelmente, dias depois de ter recebido. Muito obrigado por me ajudar a escolher os textos para os estudos avançados no Livro de Urântia e a mensagem de hoje que fala sobre "O caminho da vida eterna com trabalho e repouso". Eu agradeço muito mesmo os conselhos e ajuda para o aprimoramento e aperfeiçoamento espiritual.
                           - Ministra Divina Nebadônia: Eu fico muito feliz quando eu recebo uma mensagem sua. Muito obrigado mesmo pela mensagem de hoje que fala sobre a escolha da vida eterna e a importância do tempo, com trabalho e repouso.

FIM

TML Archives- http://tmlarchives.org/index.html

Serara.org Discussion Forum- http://forum.serara.org/index.php

TML- http://tml.website/
Pages: [1]   Go Up