TML - The Teaching Mission Website

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Understanding, Patience, Tolerance and Forgiveness  (Read 175 times)

JuliodaLuz

• View Profile
Understanding, Patience, Tolerance and Forgiveness
« on: January 31, 2017, 06:47 »

EYES ONLY
Monjoronson  - Understanding, Patience, Tolerance and Forgiveness - Jan.  28, 2017 - JDL, Brasília
Teacher: Magisterial Son (Avonal) Monjoronson
Subject: Understanding, Patience, Tolerance and Forgiveness
Category: Monjoronson Staff and Messages Pertaining to the Monjoronson Suite of Responsibilities on URANTIA
Date/Time:  January  28, 2017 - Saturday – 05:11 (PM) - New York (USA) = 08:11 (PM) - Brasília (Brazil) = 10:11 (PM) - UTC (Z)
T/R: Julio da Luz (JDL)
===
(Original message in Portuguese)
(Alternative Translation by Google Translate to the English language - with the essence of the message).
(Mensagem original no idioma português)
(Tradução alternativa do Google Tradutor para o idioma inglês - com a essência da mensagem).
===

Teacher: Magisterial Son (Avonal) Monjoronson

Subject: Understanding, Patience, Tolerance and Forgiveness

(JDL):

My Father, My God, Universal Father of all. This Saturday, early evening here in Brasilia, I pray that the Spirit of Truth of Michael of Nebadon and the Holy Spirit of the Divine Minister Nebadonia will be present in my heart and in my mind for service as transmitter and receiver - T / R . Is there a message for me to post to the Serara Forum?

(Pre'Msha):

Yes my son. Although you have had a lot of work, you are continuing with the Urantia Book studies. So, my son, tell me the three passages you studied, in order of documents in the Urantia Book.

(JDL):

The first text is in Document 2 that speaks about "the Nature of God". More precisely in Section 4 that talks about "the Divine Mercy". The passage that caught my attention, mainly because of "forgiveness".

... [...] ...“Our God is full of compassion, gracious, long-suffering, and plenteous in mercy.” Therefore “whosoever calls upon the Lord shall be saved,” “for he will abundantly pardon.”

The second text is in Paper 100 of the Urantia Book that talks about "Religion in Human Experience". More precisely in Section 4 that talks about "The problems of the growth". The text caught my attention mainly because of "understanding."

... [...] ...In the mind’s eye conjure up a picture of one of your primitive ancestors of cave-dwelling times — a short, misshapen, filthy, snarling hulk of a man standing, legs spread, club upraised, breathing hate and animosity as he looks fiercely just ahead. Such a picture hardly depicts the divine dignity of man. But allow us to enlarge the picture. In front of this animated human crouches a saber-toothed tiger. Behind him, a woman and two children. Immediately you recognize that such a picture stands for the beginnings of much that is fine and noble in the human race, but the man is the same in both pictures. Only, in the second sketch you are favored with a widened horizon. You therein discern the motivation of this evolving mortal. His attitude becomes praiseworthy because you understand him. If you could only fathom the motives of your associates, how much better you would understand them. If you could only know your fellows, you would eventually fall in love with them.

The third text is in Paper 140 of the Book of Urantia which speaks about "the Ordination of the Twelve." More precisely in Section 5 that talks about "The paternal love and the brotherly love". The text caught my attention mainly because of "patience" and "tolerance."

...[...]...3. “Happy are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.” Genuine meekness has no relation to fear. It is rather an attitude of man co-operating with God — “Your will be done.” It embraces patience and forbearance and is motivated by an unshakable faith in a lawful and friendly universe.

(Pre'Msha):
Great, my dear son. Who will speak about the passages that he chose is the Magisterial Son (Avonal) Monjoronson.

(Monjoronson):
Yes my darling. I see that it is doing the transmitter and receiver service - T / R, even without the computer, writing with a pen and sheets of paper.

This spirit of continuity is important, even with limitations. You are accustomed to doing the service as transmitter and receiver, and suddenly, your computer gave trouble.

Flexibility and adaptability in situations. Many will have to be flexible and try to adapt with limited resources in the face of unforeseen circumstances, just as you are doing right now.

The excerpts he has chosen portray important characteristics in the interpersonal relationship in fellowship among men.

Understanding - How many times can you meet a grumpy person and only then find out that this person is grumpy just because of tiredness, after serving you and other people with much love even serving and not waiting for recognition for your effort. Try to be always understanding, even in the face of a person who is, at the moment, sullen and grouchy.

Patience and Tolerance - Older people know that younger people are, generally (usually), more immature because of the short life experience. So love, the feeling of love should allude to patience and tolerance when someone speaks a subject you disagree with. Just listen carefully. Let this person unburden their feelings, their convictions, with patience and tolerance.

Forgiveness - When people make mistakes with you, for example, you should forgive if you really want to be someone better. "Be perfect as I am perfect" is the commandment of God, the Universal Father of all, so that the evolutionary creatures of time may reflect the need for spiritual evolution from imperfection to perfection. God forgives abundantly. In the same way, you should forgive abundantly all the people who have, for some reason, hurt you.

(silence)

The fellowship between men involves the interpersonal relationship with the greatness of goodness, with the greatness of the heart, when understanding your neighbor will let love flow. Having patience and tolerance will develop a mature personality, and maturity is needed in the pursuit of spiritual perfection. Forgiveness will be similar to God who has the love of humanity and who forgives abundantly.

(silence)

Julio, we are looking to chat with short messages on your broadcasts, as your health is recovering. I would like you to put this message to be reflected in the message category of the Son Avonal Monjoronson, even if the subject has a deep connection with the brotherhood among men, where mutual help is necessary and good relationships between people is a characteristic that Must be cultivated in hearts and minds. May you have a great start to the night, in Brasilia, this Saturday. Domtia.

(JDL):
- Pre'Msha: - Thank you for always helping me in my life. Thank you for inspiring me to search for texts in the Urantia Book. Thank you for mediating my studies with the heavenly teachers.

- Magisterial Son (Avonal) Monjoronson: - Thank you very much for today's message. Thank you for being on our planet, along with the Magisterial Son (Avonal) Serara to assist in the recovery of Urantia, our planet.

===

Professor: Filho Magisterial (Avonal) Monjoronson
Assunto: Compreensão, Paciência, Tolerância e Perdão

(JDL):
Meu Pai, Meu Deus, Pai Universal de Todos. Neste sábado, início de noite aqui em Brasília, eu rezo para que o Espírito da Verdade de Michael de Nebadon e o Espírito Santo da Ministra Divina Nebadônia estejam presentes em meu coração e em minha mente para o serviço como transmissor e receptor - T/R. Existe uma mensagem para eu publicar no Fórum Serara?

(Pre'Msha):
Sim, meu filho. Apesar de ter tido bastante trabalho, você está continuando com os estudos do Livro de Urantia. Então, meu filho, me diga os três trechos que estudou, em ordem de documentos no Livro de Urantia.

(JDL):
O primeiro texto está no Documento 2 que fala sobre "a Natureza de Deus". Mais precisamente na Seção 4 que fala sobre "a Misericórdia Divina". O trecho que me chamou à atenção, principalmente por causa do "perdão".
...[...]... “O nosso Deus é cheio de compaixão, de graça, de paciência e abundante em misericórdia”. Portanto “todo aquele que invocar o Senhor será salvo”, “pois Ele perdoará abundantemente”.

O segundo texto está no Documento 100 do Livro de Urantia que fala sobre "a Religião na Experiência Humana". Mais precisamente na Seção 4 que fala sobre "Os problemas do crescimento". O texto me chamou à atenção, principalmente, por causa da "compreensão".
...[...]...Com os olhos da vossa mente, trazei à vossa lembrança o quadro de um dos vossos ancestrais primitivos dos tempos das cavernas — um pequeno rosnador, disforme e sujo; um homem pesado, de pernas arqueadas, de porrete levantado, respirando ódio e animosidade, enquanto olha ferozmente para frente. Esse quadro dificilmente retrata a dignidade divina do homem. Contudo, ele nos permite ampliar o retrato. Em frente a esse ser humano, animado, um tigre dente-de-sabre encontra-se em posição de ataque. Atrás dele, uma mulher e duas crianças. Imediatamente, vós reconhecereis que esse quadro representa o começo de muito daquilo que é bom e nobre na raça humana, mas o homem é o mesmo nos dois quadros. Apenas, no segundo arranjo, fostes favorecidos com um horizonte amplo. E, nele, podeis discernir a motivação desse mortal em evolução. A sua atitude torna-se louvável, porque o compreendeis. Se apenas pudésseis penetrar os motivos dos vossos semelhantes, quão melhor os entenderíeis! Se vós pudésseis apenas conhecer os vossos semelhantes, iríeis finalmente encher-vos de amor por eles.

O terceiro texto está no Documento 140 do Livro de Urantia que fala sobre "a Ordenação dos Doze". Mais precisamente na Seção 5 que fala sobre "O amor paterno e o amor fraterno". O texto me chamou à atenção, principalmente, por causa da "paciência" e da "tolerância".

...[...]... 3. “Felizes são os mansos, pois eles herdarão a Terra.” A mansidão genuína não tem nenhuma relação com o medo. É mais a atitude de um homem cooperando com Deus — “A vossa vontade será feita”. Abrange a paciência e a tolerância, e é motivada pela fé inabalável em um universo amistoso e cumpridor da lei.

(Pre'Msha):
Ótimo, meu querido filho. Quem irá falar sobre os trechos que escolheu é o Filho Magisterial (Avonal) Monjoronson.

(Monjoronson):
Sim, meu querido. Eu vejo que está fazendo o serviço de transmissor e receptor - T/R, mesmo sem o computador, escrevendo com uma caneta e folhas de papel.

É importante este espírito de continuidade, mesmo com limitações. Você está acostumado a fazer o serviço como transmissor e receptor e, de repente, o seu computador deu problema.

Flexibilidade e adaptabilidade nas situações. Muitos terão que ser flexíveis e procurar adaptar com poucos recursos diante de imprevistos, assim como você está fazendo neste exato momento.

Os trechos que escolheu retratam características importantes no relacionamento interpessoal na irmandade entre os homens.

Compreensão - Quantas vezes você pode encontrar uma pessoa mal-humorada e somente depois descobrir que esta pessoa está mal-humorada apenas por causa do cansaço, após servir você e outras pessoas com muito amor mesmo servindo e não esperando o reconhecimento pelo seu esforço. Procure, então, ser sempre compreensivo, mesmo diante de uma pessoa que esteja, no momento, mal-humorada e ranzinza.

Paciência e Tolerância - As pessoas mais velhas sabem que as pessoas mais jóvens são, via de regra (normalmente), mais imaturas por causa da pouca experiência de vida. Então o amor, o sentimento do amor deve se aliar a paciência e a tolerância quando alguma pessoa fala um assunto que você discorda. Apenas ouça com atenção. Deixe esta pessoa desabafar seus sentimentos, suas convicções, com paciência e tolerância.

Perdão - Quando as pessoas erram com você, por exemplo, você deve perdoar, se realmente deseja ser alguém melhor. "Seja perfeito assim como eu sou perfeito" é o mandamento de Deus, Pai Universal de todos para que as criaturas evolucionárias do tempo reflitam a necessidade de evolução espiritual da imperfeição para a perfeição. Deus perdoa abundantemente. Da mesma forma, você deve perdoar abundantemente todas as pessoas que tenham, por algum motivo, magoado você.

(silêncio)

A irmandade entre os homens envolve o relacionamento interpessoal com a grandeza da bondade, com a grandeza do coração, ao compreender seu próximo irá deixar fluir o amor. Ao ter paciência e tolerância irá desenvolver uma personalidade matura, e, a maturidade é necessária na busca do aperfeiçoamento espiritual. Ao perdoar irá ser semelhante a Deus que tem o amor à humanidade e que perdoa abundantemente.

(silêncio)

Julio, nós estamos procurando conversar com mensagens curtas em suas transmissões, pois está se recuperando a sua saúde. Gostaria que você colocasse esta mensagem para ser refletida na categoria mensagem do Filho Avonal Monjoronson, mesmo que o assunto tenha ligação profunda com a irmandade entre os homens, aonde o serviço de ajuda mútua é necessário e o bom relacionamento entre as pessoas é uma característica que deve ser cultivada nos corações e mentes. Que você tenha um ótimo início de noite, em Brasília, neste sábado. Domtia.

(JDL):
- Pre'Msha: - Muito Obrigado por sempre me ajudar em minha vida. Obrigado por me inspirar para buscar textos no Livro de Urantia. Obrigado por intermediar meus estudos junto com os professores celestiais.
- Filho Magisterial (Avonal) Monjoronson: - Muito obrigado pela mensagem de hoje. Obrigado por estar em nosso planeta, junto com o Filho Magisterial (Avonal) Serara para ajudar na recuperação de Urantia, nosso planeta.

FIM

Serara.org Discussion Forum- http://forum.serara.org/index.php

« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 07:03 by JuliodaLuz »
Pages: [1]   Go Up