TML - The Teaching Mission Website

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "Mind-Helping Spirits" and "Spiritual Growth"  (Read 168 times)

JuliodaLuz

• View Profile
"Mind-Helping Spirits" and "Spiritual Growth"
« on: December 22, 2016, 21:22 »

EYES ONLY
Divine Minister Nebadonia and Michael of Nebadon  - "Mind-Helping Spirits" and "Spiritual Growth" - Dec.  22, 2016 - JDL, Brasília, Brazil
Teacher: Divine Minister Nebadonia and Michael of Nebadon
Subject: "Mind-Helping Spirits" and "Spiritual Growth"
Category: General Discussion
Date/Time: December  22, 2016 - Thursday – 05:45 (PM) - New York (USA) = 08:45 (PM) - Brasília (Brazil) = 10:45 (PM) - UTC (Z)
T/R: Julio da Luz (JDL)
=== 
(Original message in Portuguese)
(Alternative Translation by Google Translate to the English language - with the essence of the message).
(Mensagem original no idioma português)
(Tradução alternativa do Google Tradutor para o idioma inglês - com a essência da mensagem).
=== 
EYES ONLY
Teacher: Divine Minister Nebadonia and Michael of Nebadon
Subject: "Mind-Helping Spirits" and "Spiritual Growth".

(JDL):
           My Father, My God, Universal Father of All. I pray that in addition to the "Spirit of Truth" of Michael of Nebadon (Jesus) and the "Holy Spirit" of the Divine Minister Nebadonia, the Helping Spirits of the Mind will help me to develop more and more abilities as transmitter and receiver – T/R. Is there a message for me this Thursday, night, early evening, here in Brasilia, for me to receive and publish at the Serara Forum?

(Pre "Msha):
             Yes, my Son, I am Your Thought Adjuster, but who will speak to you today is the Divine Minister Nebadon and Michael of Nebadon.
              I am directing your studies so that you look for excerpts in the Urantia Book for predefined subjects for your spiritual advancement, and so you will be told about the Urantia Papers 34, 38, and 84 that you studied from yesterday to today on a few specific topics. As I said, these matters will be spoken by the Divine Minister Nebadonia and Michael of Nebadon.

(Divine Minister Nebadonia).
             Yes my son. The subject you have spoken with your Thought Adjuster is about the Mind-Helping Spirits that serve to aid the spiritual evolution of human beings. They serve, in fact, for beings, but mainly, human beings. Do you remember which are the seven mind-assisting spirits that are in the Urantia Book?

(JDL):
              Yes, document 34 talks about "The Local Universe Mother Spirit" and I memorized in my memory the Seven Mind-Helping Spirits: Wisdom, Worship, Knowledge, Understanding, Courage, Counsel, Intuition. Wisdom and Worship are helper spirits that have only human beings, and other animals have the ability to feel and use the other five helping spirits of the mind.

(Divine Minister Nebadonia).
             Great, my son. The Urantia Book speaks of seven helper spirits, but there are more spirit helpers not revealed at the morontia and spiritual level. You did a study on this topic. What stretch caught your eye?

(JDL):
                It is in Section 5, "The Ministry of the Spirit," which reads as follows: (in summary) that Mind-Helping Spirits always "carry the races of men to higher ideas and spiritual ideals."

(Divine Minister Nebadonia):
                 Yes, and today's subject, in a sense, is a continuation of the messages you received earlier from your Thought Adjuster on persistence and effort, with spiritual evolution.
                 When you are evolving spiritually, that is, you are learning new skills, striving to learn, doing some important spiritual activity, the Mind-Helping Spirits, comes to each being to help you in this breakthrough in this endeavor.
                That's why it's divine to strive to do, because new skills are developed. My dear son, continue with your efforts, with your studies. Know that your Thought Adjuster is guiding and directing you in pursuit of spiritual answers that are in the Urantia Book. Now, I will let Michael of Nebadon, continue with an important subject, which talks about the individuality and the adjustments that are provided by the family bonds.

(Michael of Nebadon):
              Julio, my dear son. Let's first talk about the subject you studied, to put it best, a short passage from Paper 38 of the Urantia Book. What was the study you did and tell me the reason you were interested in the chosen passage.

(JDL):
              Document 38 talks about "The Ministering Spirits of the Local Universe" and Section 2 talks about "The Angelic Nature".
             The passage that interested me says: "Angels do not make the judgment of mankind, just as mortal individuals should not prejudge their fellow men."
             I was interested in this sentence that we should not judge others.

(Michael of Nebadon):
               Yes, this sentence is important, because the human being must respect the individuality of each person with its peculiarities and the judgment would not fit the human being.
               The other part he studied, to some extent is a complement, in this study that was directed by his Thought Adjuster. Talk a little about Paper 84 of the Urantia Book, in the study you did.

(JDL):
               Paper 84 of the Book of Urantia talks about "Marriage and Family Life." The last paragraph of Section 7 "The Ideals of Family Life" caught my eye.
              More specifically, the following excerpt: "Forced associations of family life stabilize the personality and stimulate its growth through the obligation of an indispensable adjustment to other and diverse personalities."

(Michael of Nebadon):
              Yes, my son, when a human being joins another human being forming a couple, it is necessary to adapt the individuality of each one.
               Of course, if they chose to live in the same house, they have common sense in many matters, but surely, differences will appear over time. So adjustments are needed.
                One of the main problems of relationships between human beings on Urantia is that at the beginning of the relationship, when they begin to live together, they want to continue with the individuality, with the "I", only that, in the moment they live together, there will be "WE ", That is, joint decisions will have to be made.
                   Decisions will often be fully or partially agreed. Other times there will be disagreement. But there must be room for individual adjustments.
                   Then one must yield when the subject is not so important to one, especially in the spiritual field. But it must maintain individuality, in matters really important, especially, I repeat, issues related to spirituality.
                   Also, in a family with children there are diverse personalities that must be respected by the peculiarities of each one. Of course, parents should teach their children, especially when they are young. But when they (children) reach adulthood, there will be a greater sense of mutual friendship, a desire for each other's good.
                    I know my son, that the subject of today was important to you, that is why I, Michael of Nebadon, and the Divine Minister Nebadon came to talk to you on this theme that speaks in summary, about the Mind-Helping Spirits and Spiritual Growth. In addition, of course, (about) the adjustments that are due to the family relationship. My dear son, may you have a great Thursday, tonight, this early evening in Brasilia. Domtia.

(JDL):
    Pre'Msha: Thank you for directing my studies on the Urantia Book.
    Divine Minister Nebadonia: Thank you very much for the message on The Mind-Helping Spirits that help in spiritual growth especially when we are learning new skills like (for example) the transmission and reception service - T / R.
     Michael of Nebadon: Thank you so much for the message about the family, about the necessary adjustments among family members, seeking consensus, "WE", but maintaining individuality in the really important spiritual issues, maintaining a position on these issues.

END
======= 
SOMENTE OLHOS
Professor:  Ministra Divina Nebadônia e Michael de Nebadon
Assunto: “Os Espíritos Ajudantes da Mente” e o “Crescimento Espiritual”.

(JDL): 
         Meu pai, Meus Deus, Pai Universal de Todos. Eu rezo para que além do “Espírito da Verdade” de Michael de Nebadon (Jesus) e do “Espirito Santo” da Ministra Divina Nebadônia, os Espíritos Ajudantes da Mente me ajudem a desenvolver cada vez mais as habilidades como transmissor e receptor – T/R. Existe uma mensagem, para mim, nesta quinta-feira, de noite, início da noite, aqui em Brasília, para eu receber e publicar no Fórum Serara?

(Pre”Msha):
         Sim, meu Filho, Sou Seu Ajustador do Pensamento, mas quem irá falar com você hoje é a Ministra Divina Nebadônia e Michael de Nebadon. 
         Estou direcionando seus estudos para que você procure trechos no Livro de Urantia para assuntos predefinidos para seu avanço espiritual e assim, será relatado sobre os documentos 34, 38 e 84 do Livro de Urantia que você estudou de ontem para hoje em alguns tópicos específicos. Como eu disse, estes assuntos serão falados pela Ministra Divina Nebadônia e Michael de Nebadon.

(Ministra Divina Nebadônia).
        Sim, meu filho. O assunto que tem falado com seu Ajustador do Pensamento trata sobre os Espíritos Ajudantes da Mente que servem para ajudar a evolução espiritual dos seres humanos. Servem, aliás, para os seres, mas principalmente, os seres humanos. Você se lembra quais são os sete espíritos ajudantes da mente que estão no Livro de Urântia?

(JDL):
       Sim, o documento 34 fala sobre “O Espírito Materno do Universo Local” e eu decorei em minha memória os Sete Espíritos Ajudantes da Mente:  Sabedoria, Adoração, Conhecimento, Compreensão, Coragem, Conselho, Intuição. Sabedoria e Adoração são espíritos ajudantes que tem apenas nos seres humanos, sendo que os demais animais possuem capacidade de sentir e usar os demais cinco espíritos ajudantes da mente.

(Ministra Divina Nebadônia). 
       Ótimo, meu filho. O Livro de Urantia fala em sete espíritos ajudantes, mas existem mais espíritos ajudantes da mente não revelados a nível moroncial e espiritual. Você fez um estudo sobre este tema. Qual o trecho que te chamou a atenção?

(JDL):
            Está na Seção 5, “A Ministração do Espírito”, com a seguinte expressão: (em síntese) que os Espíritos Ajudantes da Mente levam “sempre as raças dos homens para ideias mais elevadas e ideais espirituais”.

(Ministra Divina Nebadônia):
              Sim, e o assunto de hoje, de certa forma, é uma continuação das mensagens que recebeu anteriormente de seu Ajustador do Pensamento sobre a persistência e o esforço, com a evolução espiritual.
              Quando se está evoluindo espiritualmente, ou seja, está aprendendo novas habilidades, se esforçando em aprender, em fazer alguma atividade importante a nível espiritual, os Espíritos Ajudantes da Mente, vem para cada ser para ajudá-lo neste avanço, neste esforço. 
              Por isto é divino esforçar para fazer, pois novas habilidades são desenvolvidas. Meu querido filho continue com seus esforços, com seus estudos. Saiba que seu Ajustador do Pensamento está guiando e direcionando na busca de respostas espirituais que estão no Livro de Urantia. Agora, vou deixar que Michael de Nebadon, continue com um assunto importante, que fala sobre a individualidade e os ajustes que são proporcionados pelos vínculos familiares.

(Michael de Nebadon): 
              Júlio, meu querido filho. Vamos falar primeiro sobre o assunto que estudou, o melhor dizendo, um pequeno trecho do documento 38 do Livro de Urantia. Qual foi o estudo que fez e me diga o motivo pelo qual interessou sobre o trecho escolhido.

(JDL):
              O documento 38 fala sobre “Os Espíritos Ministradores do Universo Local” e a Seção 2 fala sobre “A Natureza Angélica”.
             O trecho que me interessou diz: “Os anjos não fazem o julgamento da humanidade, assim como os indivíduos mortais não deveriam prejulgar os seus semelhantes”.
              Eu me interessei sobre esta frase que fala que não devemos julgar os outros.

(Michael de Nebadon): 
               Sim, esta frase é importante, pois o ser humano deve respeitar a individualidade de cada pessoa com suas peculiaridades e o julgamento não caberia ao ser humano.
               A outra parte que estudou, de certa forma é um complemento, neste seu estudo que foi direcionado pelo seu Ajustador do Pensamento. Fale um pouco sobre o documento 84 do Livro de Urantia, no estudo que você fez.

(JDL):
           O documento 84 do Livro de Urantia fala sobre “O Matrimônio e a Vida Familiar”. O último parágrafo da Seção 7 “Os Ideais da Vida Familiar” me chamou à atenção. 
             Mais especificamente, o seguinte trecho: “As associações forçadas da vida familiar estabilizam a personalidade e estimulam o seu crescimento por meio da obrigação de um ajuste indispensável às personalidades outras e diversas”.

(Michael de Nebadon): 
              Sim, meu filho, quando um ser humano se une a outro ser humano formando um casal, é necessário a adaptação da individualidade de cada um. 
              Logicamente, se escolheram morar em uma mesma casa, possuem senso comum em muitos assuntos, mas com certeza, irão aparecer diferenças com o tempo. Então, é necessário ajustes. 
               Um dos principais problemas dos relacionamentos entre seres humanos em Urantia é que no início do relacionamento, quando começam a viver juntos, querem continuar com a individualidade, com o “EU”, só que, no momento em que moram juntos irá existir o “NÓS”, ou seja, decisões conjuntas terão que ser tomadas. 
               Muitas vezes as decisões serão consensuais totalmente, ou parcialmente. Outras vezes existirá discordância. Mas deve existir espaço para os ajustes individuais. 
               Então se deve ceder quando o assunto não for tão importante para um, principalmente, no campo espiritual.  Mas deve manter a individualidade, nas questões realmente importantes, principalmente, repito, questões ligados a espiritualidade.
             Também, em uma família com filhos existem diversas personalidades que devem ser respeitadas pelas peculiaridades de cada um. Logicamente, que os pais devem ensinar os filhos, principalmente quando pequenos. Mas quando eles (os filhos) chegarem a idade adulta, haverá um sentimento maior de amizade mútua, um querer o bem um do outro.
             Eu sei meu filho, que o assunto de hoje era importante para você, por isto eu, Michael de Nebadon, e a Ministra Divina Nebadônia viemos conversar contigo sobre este tema que fala em síntese, sobre os Espíritos Ajudantes da Mente e o Crescimento Espiritual. Além, é claro, (sobre) os ajustes que são decorrentes da relação familiar. Meu querido filho, que você tenha uma ótima quinta-feira, nesta noite, neste início de noite em Brasília. Domtia.

(JDL):
    Pre’Msha: Muito obrigado por direcionar meus estudos sobre o Livro de Urantia.
    Ministra Divina Nebadônia:  Muito obrigado pela mensagem sobre Os Espíritos Ajudantes da Mente que ajudam no crescimento espiritual principalmente quando estamos aprendendo novas habilidades como (por exemplo) o serviço de transmissão e recepção – T/R.
     Michael de Nebadon: Muito obrigado pela mensagem sobre a família, sobre os ajustes necessários entre os membros da família, buscando o consenso, o “NÓS”, mas mantendo a individualidade nas questões espirituais realmente importantes, mantendo uma posição em relação a estes temas.

FIM

TML Archives- http://tmlarchives.org/index.html

Serara.org Discussion Forum- http://forum.serara.org/index.php

TML- http://tml.website/
Pages: [1]   Go Up