TML - The Teaching Mission Website

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Meloloc,What is true worship, 24 Nov.2016, Daniel, L V NV. US  (Read 234 times)

daniel alderfer

• I will never leave or forsake you
    • View Profile

Eyes Only
Teacher: Meloloc
Subject: What is True Worship
Category: The Will of God
T/R: Daniel Alderfer, Las Vegas, NV.
24 November 2016, 18:45 Z

Transmitter: Thank You Father for this earth of immense size and beauty, for the land we live in of peace and safety, for the prosperity and rich’s we enjoy, for our health and eyesight, our freedoms in all amounts all over the world, for life and consciousness, for the Urantia Book and the Magisterial Son’s Mission, and most of all the privilege to have Your actual self in us for guidance. Please help us to have true humility and loyalty to You and all our Family. Is there a message or lesson You would have on this day?

“Yes Daniel, you can begin. What I would like to say today has to do with the practice of Religion in each of your lives. The customary practices of our society with its many ways devised to worship The Father, have a prescribed way to show respect, having to do with specific times of the day to gather, or go to the house of worship or proscription to pray using beads to remember the things to say or are as simple as ways to sit in devotion, setting aside a period, where you live, of reverent private time dedicated only to God. We start out on our spiritual journey as children with a rainbow of practices across the world, the most common is nothing of any sort being practiced to a thousand types all the way up to a rigorous attendance four or more times a week and a school that teaches the basics of your flavor of worship from toddlerhood. All of this believe it or not is not bad even though perhaps 90% of what is taught is erroneous with all kinds of gaps in the true story of our creation and relationship to a maker and all powerful one.

“The particular prejudices, biases, world views, and convictions we absorb unconsciously and that in most of us, we later examine and either reject or embrace, are no matter. In the end the practical experiences we have that relate to the natural teacher of “When I do good, I feel good and when I do wrong I feel bad” is really the most reliable shaper in most of our lives. Having the guide of the Thought Adjuster, was a huge improvement over pre Pentecost; ‘fend for yourself’, except for mortals on a special path of service before then. The endowment of an Adjuster for all humanity generally [as some do not have Adjusters for various reasons] is a boost of incalculable blessing for Urantian Humanity. Now, what about your true worship?

“With what we know in these Forums of training, true worship is as simple as that initial turning to God with sincerity; open for the first time to being taught. After that it is a progression to coming to have the Father and His business all the time, a backdrop in our mind, of heartfelt communion by thought and sometimes audible conversation with sincere capitulation from material concerns to now spiritual concerns. At first we don’t quite know what that looks like, but it always comes clear over time and it means we want to know what God wants us to do, as the most important thing, rather than the old pursuit of material security. That’s it, and that desire is rewarded with the knowing, soon, that you should do this or that.

“The remaining part of true worship is; ‘what does that look like each day in our life?’. The example from scripture, The Urantia Book, The Bible, and spiritual texts of all kinds, is consistently, simply: setting aside private time, in a reverie of reverence that is a combination of gratitude, introspection, requests for others and simple listening, without agenda, a gift to God of our most precious commodity [time], in an attitude of; ‘I don’t know, You know, and I am open to find that out’. The amount of time is usually, the more the better, but there is the balance of taking action, with most of the rest of the day.

“Sometimes the challenges of life are so perplexing that we learn to resort to that quiet place as the most dependable solution to anything. The inspiration comes, along with a peaceful surety and resting that is the opposite of the human condition of anxiety, fear, anger and frustration. To make at least one time of worship each day, sufficiently important, it is most appropriate to have it be very early in the day [You put yourself out] as a statement of your priorities. When a friend inconvenience's themselves to help you or serve you, you know of the caliber of their friendship. It is no different here. God sees the carefulness you exhibit and it touches Him and it additionally opens the compassion and tender assistance we all need. All of this is very private, for the common human way, is to make sure others notice or find out about our piety, thus to enhance our status in their eyes. That is the only profit from that practice.

“This is your Friend, Guide, Brother and Teacher; Meloloc in an effort to illustrate and simplify what worship is.  To crawl on our bare knees one mile to the shrine of our lady of Guadalupe is seen by the Father and duly noted as an expression of devotion and sacrifice but in almost every case in that worship the esteem and appreciation of our friends and family, is the motivation of our devotion. There is no condemnation of that practice and soon enough most will see the hollowness of a public display of personal toughness and resolve as being the only byproduct of those type practices. The simplicity and practicality of the true worship of “The God of all” is a beautiful hallmark that validates His uncomplicated worship and adoration. I thank all of you for reading this and coming to this lesson! With warmest regards on this blessed day! Salutations and Domtia……….”

End

TML Archives- http://tmlarchives.org/index.html
Serara.org Discussion Forum- http://forum.serara.org/index.php
TML- http://tml.website/

« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 13:33 by daniel alderfer »
While he was a great way off his father saw him and had compassion. Danielalderfer@hotmail.com, 970-618 1214,-  7223 Iron Oak Ave. Las Vegas NV. 89113
Pages: [1]   Go Up