« on: June 05, 2016, 18:27 »

Meloloc - FAITH - June 4, 2016 - Michel - Ste-Cecile, Que, Can

Teacher: Meloloc
Subject: Faith

Category: Faith
T/R: Michel
June 4, 2016 - 14:00 Local time

FOR TEACHING MISSION EYES ONLY

My friends I will teach you about the Faith. As you know, faith can designate a lot and can go in many directions but the TRUE FAITH that we teach you, is it really perceived as it should be?

Faith is the ultimate achievement and meet the known and the unknown, it is No doubt of the unknown. The real and the unreal are contrary according to your perception, but it is by faith that we succeed in making the unreal in true real. You, like evolutionary beings of first level, have some difficulty with the concept of the Faith, because having faith in something unknown to you is difficult because it is not tangible, not palpable and not visible. So have an unshakeable faith in the unknown or the ‘non real’ will ensure that they become real.

Faith, my friends, ensures that all may manifest because without faith, no not visible and not real things to your eyes have a chance to become real to you. When you are told to have faith in us or whatever the reason, we ask you to make manifest the ‘non real’ and the unknown. The non-reality becomes reality simply by faith. The manifestation of the unknown can be done by faith and without faith there can’t have this manifestation. Here's a more complete definition of the Faith.

That's all for today. Here Meloloc. Good day to you all. Domtia

END
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 16:43 by michel »
Pages: [1]   Go Up