TML - The Teaching Mission Website

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Califax, Telling The Truth, 3 Nov. 2016, Daniel, L V NV. US  (Read 316 times)

daniel alderfer

• I will never leave or forsake you
    • View Profile

Eyes Only
Teacher: Califax
Subject: Telling The Truth
Category: Melchizedek Teachings
T/R: Daniel Alderfer, Las Vegas, NV.
3 November 2016, 15:20 Z

Transmitter: As we come before you Father, our prayer is for a closer relationship and responsiveness on our part to you as you have always been right here in each of us. Thank You for inspiring the day and all that takes place in this Universe, through Yourself and Your Family. If there is some teaching for all today you would like transmitted please help me to hear it clearly, Thank You!

“Yes there is Daniel, This is Califax, and you can begin typing. My message today is one of branching out into an area not discussed very often. That subject is disingenuousness. The word means being less then sincere in some way or other when we are relating to those around us. Its most common appearance is in our greetings or salutations when we part or are called to say something nice to someone who secretly we feel is despicable or reprehensible. We will mouth some platitude to appear polite and in so doing, beautifully lie through our teeth. The courageous but hard thing to do is to come up with a truly sincere statement that addresses them with the respect any one, no matter their level of maturity deserves.

“Often this is a premo opportunity to build the friendship and trust of an individual that few like and many shun because of that persons unpleasantness. To paper over their offensive ways by saying something innocuous and patently untrue, just side steps the situation and miss’s the opportunity. This skill we all can learn, to lift up and at the same time be gently turbulating to our friend, is the most loving and helpful thing we can do. Above all it is truthful and is appreciated by the one we are relating to.

“The gentleness is the important thing, because it is the easiest thing in the world to be caustic, sarcastic and belittling in these interactions, to put them in their place as it were. It is the truth but highly counterproductive. There is the time for that but it is rare and only very sparingly used in the most well considered friendships that have asked for feedback from us but even that must be couched in a way to insure the truth comes out in a palatable way, as the closest brother is subject to enormous hurts, that are hard to forgive, by a careless word perhaps true, but off in timing by about a century.

There is another side to this and that is the trait of coloring, withholding till a later time, watering down offences, filling in with wood patch, gaffs or gaps, enhancing the recounting of small efforts, spinning attempts at reform, though miniscule and paltry, positively in a way that reflects a graciousness that does wonders for saving the feelings and inspiring hope. It sounds like I am speaking out of both sides of my mouth in this teaching and you can see this subject is a little consternating. To mix the very hard to swallow, discouraging truth with somewhat rosy and embellished statements that with a little time and patience will be true, is the method that I am suggesting to use simultaneously.

“Statements to a respected friend or even those you might make to a brand new acquaintance that you can see is open to expansion, that reflect a slightly more promising and favorable take that is not far from flattery but simply reflects the sure outcome of the life and actions of the one before you that you know in your heart is true. It is something when used properly is the very essence of your confidence and love communicated to that person, filling them with hope. I hope you all have experienced that type of friendliness that leaves you walking a few inches above the ground as the conversation is ended and you are walking away. This is what I am attempting to communicate. All completely sincere in every way but nuanced to leave you convinced that all they said is true about you.  

The best diplomats are masters at this gracious way of speaking that truly reflects the truth in what they say, yet is a little skewed to a more perfect world that is in the making and just around the corner. This has the effect of greasing the slide into right behavior without calling attention to the obvious shortcomings everyone knows about. Speaking confidently of the future cooperation, satisfactory performance and harmoniousness as though it already exists, although at the moment the reality is shall we say, with a slight exaggeration quite a ways from that. None of this loving way of relating that I’m trying to extrapolate works with the reprobate personality who only sees it as a sign of weakness to be exploited at every turn. Those we leave helpless and neglected, in their own misery and go on to those of sound mind.

This whole thing is like, or can be put in this manner; as we relate to others, [which is all we do from morning to night, starting with The Father first out of the gate] our discernment sees a being with a developing right attitude, the requisite developing drive, the requisite openness to responding to The Father [although it is small at the moment] and we treat them like they are already there. Our interaction has this powerful quality of assuming the end result and somehow it is communicated to our new friend and they feel inspired and can’t figure out why. The things we say are inspired by our adjuster, er I mean The Father and the version of the truth we speak is a version, although if you split hairs, is a little on the far side of the way things are right now but in actuality are the gospel truth. Being disingenuous is anathema to us and the bare unadorned truth is what we say and how we live life, however being diplomatic and gracious is how we are learning to have it come out and we are powerfully effective because we are learning this art of nuanced truth telling.

“This is Califax in this lesson on speaking the truth and as we are together here in this classroom my joy and satisfaction is boundless for being here and beginning this friendship and relationship.  With most warm well wishes and gratitude for all in this Teaching Mission training, I sign off for now.”

End

TML Archive- http://tmlarchives.org/index.html

Serara.org Discussion Forum- http://forum.serara.org/index.php

TML- http://tml.website/

« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 11:53 by daniel alderfer »
While he was a great way off his father saw him and had compassion. Danielalderfer@hotmail.com, 970-618 1214,-  7223 Iron Oak Ave. Las Vegas NV. 89113

CMB3

• View Profile
Re: Califax, Telling The Truth, 3 Nov. 2016, Daniel, L V NV. US
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2016, 14:23 »

Daniel,
Thank you for your openness to transmission this spirit lesson. 
Please request a word correction or clarification of Califax's lesson: in the third paragraph, second sentence, the word "turbulating" has no English equivalent or meaning. ..."to lift up and at the same time be gently turbulating to our friend"...
Also, is it possible for Califax to clarify further by offering an example/scenario/lesson of this "communication of truth"- as a practical guide tool?
How do we develop a silver tongue to share our Adjuster's (Father God's) truth?
What are the practical skills are we attempting to hone? How do we develop eloquence? 
Thank you
Curtis

daniel alderfer

• I will never leave or forsake you
    • View Profile
Re: Califax, Telling The Truth, 3 Nov. 2016, Daniel, L V NV. US
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2016, 14:20 »

Hi CMB3, This is about your response to the message I received on 3 Nov. 2016 on "telling the truth" you commented above and this is my answer [with Meloloc's help]

In the dictionary's I have access to, I also can not find this word. I have heard it being used in the dialect of Western Colorado where I lived for forty years and it meant to everyone "the act of stirring in less then vigorous way"  We would use it like this "The dance last night turbulated or was turbulating to my romantic juices"  or  "I found the night classes turbulated me very much" It simply could be most directly translated to mean  "stimulated in a gentle manner"

The silver tongue comment is a work in progress, and we become more accomplished by practice and more practice is all I know, however we are mightily helped all along in subtle ways by our adjuster, as they want our skill to be increased more then we do I suspect.

Hopefully 99% of a transmission is the exact meaning of the Celestial Teacher. I was told most helpfully by Christ Michael in a message through Ron Besser that it was my responsibility to evidence good syntax, correct sentence structure and punctuation.  As the message comes through, sometimes very rapidly, the beginning task of getting it ready for a professional looking T/R posting is often requiring small changes in almost every sentence, being careful not to change the meaning that was clearly in mind as a general concept that then was articulated word for word by the Celestial. For whatever reason almost always revision is in order, but that is being supervised also and gorgeous, eloquent stuff is received in that way.

Speaking of gorgeous eloquent stuff, go back and read the reception you received on the general test 6-8 months ago. You will see that you did a credible job with that test. My quandary is why such proclivity and open invitation in a communication they wrote you as feed back, to become a first rate Transmitter in the Magisterial Sons Mission, the most important thing taking place on this earth today, is it looks like, only tepidly appreciated by you? A minister of Jesus Christ!

Love and undying friendship and loyalty, Daniel
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 14:30 by daniel alderfer »
While he was a great way off his father saw him and had compassion. Danielalderfer@hotmail.com, 970-618 1214,-  7223 Iron Oak Ave. Las Vegas NV. 89113
Pages: [1]   Go Up