TML - The Teaching Mission Website

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New TEACHING MISSION ANNOUNCEMENTS of Importance/Headers and Related Requirement  (Read 1083 times)

RonBesser

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Dear List, I have spent the day, almost all day, working to be sure we have some kind of organization available when these Teaching Mission Lessons start coming through.

TEACHING MISSION IS NOW OFFICIAL

1) The Ancients of Days have signed a decree that authorizes the Urantia (new) Teaching Mission to officially start on Urantia on June 5th, 2016.  It is an important date and it would be nice if you could remember it as a statement of fact to people who ask when all this becomes official and ready for use for off-planet species who are allowed to look at it and make use of it if possible.

POST TO TML TRANSMITS LABELLED EYES ONLY
2) Some of you just do not read or remember what is asked of you,  Larry_G, not to hurt your feelings but why are you posting your EYES ONLY message in a practice session thread?  It clearly has the caveat Eyes Only at the top and it is no practice. Please do your excellent work and post what is now into what I think are 16 new categories I add to TML.WEBSITE this evening.  I have copied off your transmit and am about to archive it.  I have captured it for archiving already FYI.

USE OF CATEGORIES IN YOUR HEADER IS ESSENTIAL

3) I have added sixteen plus new categories that you are asked to post to, and how you know which category your transmission falls into, you either have to ask your teacher what category, or assign it a category when you add the header to your transmit.  I have placed a picture at the bottom of this message of what a header should look like and the information it is to contain.  Do not post your transmit until you have placed the full header on it.  The entire organization is based on Category Posting and your header must have it in it.  That is a change from the last time we talked about this,  We also must make a great effort to train ourselves to be consistently doing these things the same way because there will be a huge number of lessons coming and we need to keep track of them and how to find them.    I apologize in advance and from the beginning for becoming a real bear of a temper if we just do not do what is asked  of us to follow a few simple rules to make YOUR work available to the world and hundred years from now, the scholars who try to figure us out when all this started.

PROCESS TO HELP YOU FOLLOW REQUIREMENTS

Sit down and prepare to receive
Feet flat on the floor, fingers on the keyboard in the right place or pencil.pen in hand
Takes the message when it comes through; correct typos, ask the teacher name if not given; ask him or her for a category if they will give it; if they will not provide it, read your transcript for understanding and asign the category.  Do not force me to add the Catefory when I archive.  You will get the bear temper if you are not careful.

When you have written it up place the HEADER on it and make it part of the Transcript to post.  Lesson titles are essential so assign one if the teacher does not.

Copy and Paste it to enlighten us all for sure!

HEADER INFORMATION REQUIRED
Teacher
Subject
Category: ( A list is provided next and the same as on the board)
T/R (Your name preferably)
Date and Time - Time (Use Local Time or Z (GMT) preferably 24 hour clock if not, use, am or pm)

Here is the List of Categories to Use in the slot above
See attachment below of a recently archived transmission for the teaching mission
CATEGORIES
Bestowal Sons Other Than Jesus
Brotherhood of Man and Citizenship in the Universe
Creator Son; Michael of Nebadon; Christ Michael
Eugenics                           
Evil & Sin and Indoctrination Skills
FAITH
Governments: Good and Bad
HEALTH & MEDICAL ISSUES
JUSTICE
Machiventa Melchizedek Staff
Memory Skills
Monjoronson Staff and Messages
Mother Spirit, The Divine Minister, Creative Spirit
Penoptians & Other Off-Planet Species
Jesus - Return; The Staff of Jesus and His Apostles
Revelation: New and Old
Science Including Ultimatons and Other Energy Possibilities
Serara Staff and Messages
Sexuality
Sustainability of Civilization and Life
Teaching Mission Skills including Transmitting
Tectonic and Earth Changes; Weather & Disasters
The Will of God
The Apostle Peter, the First Apostle
The Friend of Apostles, Paul of Tarsus
Trinity, The Paradise Trinity and the Trinity of Trinities
The UNIVERSAL FATHER
URANTIA Book: New & Old

URLs For your Edification to see your work archived

Michel Levasseur has provided us a wonder archive site for our work.

Home Page:   http://tmlarchives.org/index.html

See Recent Archived Transcripts to keep you up to date -   http://tmlarchives.org/newest.php

Search for all Lessons archived use:  http://tmlarchives.org/browse.php  and Select All or other preferences

RON BESSER, To GET US STARTED, WILL BE THE ARCHIVIST and Michel is Welcome to Join

Just FYI and I will turn it over when we are settled in our ways to others at that time.
Located in the future Magisterial Mission Capital of York, PA USA

niant2

• Antonio
    • View Profile

Received and recorded, finally  ;), Everything starts!!! This will be my friend exiting stuff!!! I hope to be part as transmitter, ..., but be assured, I will read whatever is posted in this site!!!

WOW, It really is an extraordinary time to live!!! 

Thank you Father for my life!!!

Thank you very much my dearest friend Ron!!!

ASSALE

• I need to learn
    • View Profile

I'm already in love with the site design and layout. Great teachings gonna take place here. What a treat for truthseekers!
Pages: [1]   Go Up