TML - The Teaching Mission Website

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A Little Personal History from Your Admin, Ron Besser  (Read 1114 times)

RonBesser

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Hello All, I am Ron Besser and we placed this site up for your use in anticipation of a new Teaching Mission starting sometime in May or June of this year (2016).

Professionally, I've spent most of my working career in civil engineering firms, but spirit and learning about it has been always a high priority.  I have a BA degree in History and attended two colleges to get it:  York College of Pennsylvania, and Gettysburg College, which is located on the edge of the Civil War Battle Ground 30 miles west of York, PA.  I was clerking in a little bookstore for the centennial reenactment of the 1863 battle down Baltimore Street and York Street when Lee tried to storm and take the village.  My great grand parents had a farm out toward the Emmetsburg Road, and they were all tied up and held in their cellar, and all their barrels of flour and salted pork were taken for the rebel army to snack on. 1963 was also the year I was drafted into the military to serve in the Air Force for four years.   I really had it hard as I served in wonderful old England which was my home station for three years.

I was discharged from the service in January 1968, the day the Pueblo was seized off the coast of North Korea, and they held me six hours until they got word from the White House, discharges could start again because no general war was to be entered into at that time.  When things calmed down and I found employment I drifted in beliefs and education and in spirit for ten years until I got attached to the Urantia Book in 1978.  I had so many groups I lost count, but by the time group forming was over in 2000, I had at least ten to my credit. 

What changed the emphasis on just reading the Urantia Book was the advent of  the Teaching Mission in the United States starting about 1992, although I had been in contact with advocates of the Teaching Mission in 1991 as the phenomenon of transmitting was being introduced by practitioners of the Urantia Book meeting with live celestial teachers in New Zealand, who had been experimenting as early as 1986 with transmission possibilities.

By 2007, I found I also could do T/R (transmitting/receiving). Many who sit outside of this ability think it is channeling, but far from it.  Channeling is not T/R but an outside cannot see the inside differences in the human head.  For instance, channeling requires in depth psychic attention and an altered state through which the mind attunes to the subconscious to sort out genuine spiritual contact into speech or writing or other ways of getting a message across to a sitter or a publisher.  However, in T/R, transmitting/receiving, one is trained to use the tiny gland between the eyebrows (the third eye), or the pineal gland and sometimes the hypocampus near the crown chakra deep in the brain, to dispense with and not use the tricky subconscious portions of the psyche.  T/R one is naturally awake and uses no altered state and it is much more easy to use and pleasant to hear.

In 2002-3 I formed an archive for all the teaching mission transcribed lessons as currently tmarchive.org.  Later other web sites were formed to provide outreach and dissemination of the Teaching Mission and other lessons coming forth from announcements that a divine mission was coming to this plane and that all volunteers would be put to work for various outreach concerns, including getting the name of Serara, the Magisterial Mission Magisterial Son from Paradise to be better known.  The discussion forum for the Missions was formed about 2012 and has been successful teaching people how to Transmit/Receive, adding about 22 new transmitters for use by the Magisterial Mission and the Second Return of Jesus for their own work later on this decade and beyond.

It is the end of April 2016, that I am writing this introduction, and I find we are still waiting for the Magisterial Mission to being momentarily.  Jesus himself has advocated an immediate start to the Mission, but since the planet has now been administratively dedicated to the Universal Father, everyone stands back waiting for his decision to start the divine missions on Urantia momentarily.  No one can quite say when the divinity of the local universe of Nebadon will be unleashed on Urantia, to bring this planet from the edge of disaster it has been fooling with for a century now, but it will be pulled back and those of us who have wished to join with the incarnations of Serara, Jesus, many Melchizedeks, and at least two new bestowal Magisterial Sons children born in the United States about a decade ago, will have our time with the missions to regenerated the good will that Urantia once had as a progressive sphere in the Father's Universe of Universes.

Thank you
Ron Besser
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 17:00 by RonBesser »
Located in the future Magisterial Mission Capital of York, PA USA

SpeaktheWisdom

• A shadow is only relatively real.
    • View Profile
Re: A Little Personal History from Your Admin, Ron Besser
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2016, 15:36 »

Thanks Ron!
Live loyally today-grow-and tomorrow will attend to itself. The quickest way for  tadpole to become a frog is to live loyally each moment as a tadpole.

bradcooke

• View Profile
Re: A Little Personal History from Your Admin, Ron Besser
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2016, 21:41 »

You the man RonB!
Pages: [1]   Go Up