TML - The Teaching Mission Website

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Attaing the Skill of Self-Mastery  (Read 258 times)

amethyst

• View Profile
Attaing the Skill of Self-Mastery
« on: October 14, 2016, 20:49 »

Eyes only
  Subject:  Attaining the skill of Self-Mastery
  Teacher: Luminerion
  Category:  Teaching Mission Skills including Transmitting
  T/R:  Amethyst
  Date and Time:  October 14,2016  7:34 pm eastern time

The Quest for Self-Mastery

“Greeting dear forum members and other students here today.  I am Luminerion, Chief of Seraphic Services on Urantia. 

“Many people think of self-mastery and self-discipline, or self-control as one and the same.  They are not.

“Self-discipline requires only that the individual resist the temptation or inclination to do, or not to do something.  One who has self-mastery is able to transcend the need for self-discipline.  Self-mastery originates in the higher realm of the mind dominated by  the Father Fragments.  One who has mastered the self is one that has been Adjuster led for some time and experiences the actions of the self through the Adjuster.

“As an example, when one has a disagreement with another, the human may be able to use self-discipline to avoid its escalation into a heated argument.  The one who has self-mastery is able to completely emotionally sidestep the situation because from the Adjuster’s point of view there is nothing to argue about.  One of God’s children sees things one way, and another sees it differently, and there is no further need to ‘be right’, or to ‘win over’ the other.  There is just two beloved children of God with different outlooks. 

“Self-mastery is the result of years of seeing and experiencing others from God’s point of view.  Self-mastery, instead of communicating with the other on the human level, instead speaks directly to the Father Within of the other.  In short, self-mastery is the result of the human that habitually yields to the Adjuster to take the lead in relationships with others.

“As self-mastery applies to the bad habits of the body such as over-eating, smoking, or drugs, etc., the mastery to overcome does utilize some self-discipline, as well as mastery.  But in these situations too, the Adjuster plays a significant role in helping the individuals in making good decisions that prevent these issues from manifesting in the first place. 

“The more one learns to know, recognize, follow, express gratitude to, and love this Gift—the more self-mastery will manifest in and through the individual. 

“That is all I have to say on this topic today, but I am in the process of soon providing Amethyst some thoughts on  self-realization.  Until then, I give my love to each of you; you are all so dearly loved.”
Luminerion

END

TML ARCHIVE http:// tmlarchives.org/index.html

SERARA FORUM  http://forum.serara.org/indexphp

TML LIST  http://tml.website/

daniel alderfer

• I will never leave or forsake you
    • View Profile
Re: Attaing the Skill of Self-Mastery
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2016, 09:58 »

Dear Luminerion And Amethyst,
This happens to be my very issue at the moment concerning overeating. You can tell immediately upon meeting me that this is my problem and it of course can be solved and made right in a very short time by adopting all the pointers you mention. This is very helpful to me and I thank you profusely for this lesson, Daniel
While he was a great way off his father saw him and had compassion. Danielalderfer@hotmail.com, 970-618 1214,-  7223 Iron Oak Ave. Las Vegas NV. 89113
Pages: [1]   Go Up