TML - The Teaching Mission Website

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Keeping It Simple and Relatable  (Read 1346 times)

LarryG

• View Profile
Keeping It Simple and Relatable
« on: September 02, 2016, 11:51 »

Christ Michael– Keep the Teaching Simple and Relatable – 2 September 2016 – Larry Gossett – Florida

Eyes Only

Subject: Keep the Teaching Simple and Relatable
Category: Creator Son; Michael Of Nebadon;Christ Michael
Teacher: Christ Michael
Winter Park, Florida -2 September 2016 – 15:30GMT
T/R Larry Gossett

Christ Michael:
“Good morning.  This lesson this morning is not so much about the Teaching Mission itself as it relates to groups or set classes, but is more concerning the times and situations that will first be met  soon after Jesus, Serara and Monjoronson have made their appearances and announcements.   You have all been informed of the projected situations likely to occur as a result of these announcements.   What we will present this morning is how best to respond and in teaching those around you as the aftermath begins to subside as calm is somewhat restored.  Most that are drawn to you will have little or no background as you have to help them figure out what is actually happening.   And it will be a part of the initial contacts and interactions with your brothers and sister that are the subjects for this important lesson.  It is a complicated subject and we want to you do perhaps even some verbal rehearsals within your mind at just some of the possible responses and scenario that you can make that will give some reassurance that may help establish a better state of calm and clearer acceptance throughout Urantia.

“The first order of business for each of you here that are involved with these Mission and as a citizen of this world as you become spokesmen and representatives of those who are in charge of these Mission is to realize that for most on Urantia, their entire mindsets, their entire way of living will have, by the announcements, be not only challenged but will need to be reset, restructured and relearned from the ground up.  To realize that most of what has been accepted as truth, if that has even been a part of their thinking, will be brought into question and will have been instantaneously altered in almost every conceivable measure. This is a tall order for anyone individually let alone for an entire planet.

“This is Christ Michael and let me get this lesson going.   It is imperative for you to keep what you teach and what you are trying to convey and get across as simple and relatable as you can.   The people of Urantia will be frought with so many questions and extreme emotions most of them will be quite beside themselves as the Missions first begin.  This is one of the many reasons we have so many times instructed you to let the dust settle, wait,  stay out of the lime light and out of danger.    What we are discussing this morning is of real and vital importance for all of you for the truth that you have to share, the directions you have to offer must be given in love.  An accurate understanding and assessment of where people are in their many emotional states requires that use your abilities of rightful discernment as what is initially given to humanity to ease and lessen the time spent in negative states of mind.

“Remember all of you who will be conversing and offer counsel with those around you that they do not have the foundations that you have and you must present what you to share always keeping in mind the objectives of teaching.   Just as you may have been profoundly affected in your initial exposure to the Uranta  Book,  just as you felt astounded and overwhelmed at what you were slowly becoming aware of and realize, just as you may have been filled with skepticism, so too, most people on Urantia will be in similar states of awareness.  Keep your spirit and demeanor calm and reassuring and avoid the temptation  to overload them with the amount and depth of knowledge that you have gradually grown to accumulate.   You, my children have had months and years to study and learn.  For most all on Urantia, this is a luxury that they will not have had since this world shall be changed overnight and much is being thrust upon this world in a flash of light.  Change upon an evolutionary world usually goes at a snail’s pace….not so with the coming of Jesus and the establishment of these extraordinary Magisterial Missions.  Once this event takes place nothing will ever be as it was and the usual slow adjustment times man is given will not be there.

“Jesus, Serara, Monjoronson and those accompanying them will set the stage and set the timing incrementally for the dissemination of the many and diverse plans and projects of the Missions.  This is yet another reason for you should keep your statements as simple and nonconfrontational as possible. Again remember, my children, you have had ample time at your own pace to absorb and study and grow.   The people of Urantia are having massive doses of their very realities suddenly and completely shaken.   The very foundations that most people have lived their lives and build their philosophies upon and very ways of living are being totally uprooted. Keeping your guidance and teaching simple and relatable is the best way to help.. You have been instructed that your thought adjusters will work within you and help and speak through you as the time comes to go out after the dust has settled and you all have been given the “all clear.”

“These are going to be perilous times and so much is at stake.  Your initial contacts with those around you are so vitally important.  The old saying that first impressions are the lasting ones, will be well demonstrated.   Jesus and all great teachers in all ages always kept their teaching simple so that their students and others around them could accept and easily assimilate their teachings and it very important that you keep this in mind and follow in their traditions.   Use your connection with your thought adjuster to lead and direct you.

“As as you would not teach a first grader just beginning to learn the basics of math by introducing  concepts of calculus, so too, can you not teach humanity advanced truth or even complicated and involved spiritual concepts especially when  their mind set and  emotional state is one of  panic and  fear.   Remember that “fight or flight,” “fear of the unknown” and other such states of primitive humanity are the still yet the current posture of most on this world as far as the Return Of Jesus and coming of the Missions.

“We want all of you to keep in mind how important it is to keep things simple relatable.  You can  well advance the Missions if you follow these two pronouncements   You must well discern just what is the best and most probable approach to get across and teach to whoever  you are with.   The real object is to get the information and teaching well received and just how you do that will determine how much and to what degree the information is accepted.  Remember too that if you make information too complicated, to overwhelming and detailed that the first thing who you are talking with will do is put up a wall to shut out anything further and once that wall goes up noting you will say will penetrate or breakthrough that wall and the short opportunity that you will have had will be nullified. and lost. You must always show compassion, patience, respect, for where a person’s thinking, receptivity, and emotions are if you are going to be able to give any valuable information and insight, which of course is the very object and purpose.   Use your wisdom, apply the ways that you have learned and observed from Jesus and other great teachers to  bring and share your message to ultimately bring people back to the Father.

“You can best accomplish this by keeping the teaching and information simple and relatable.   This is an art that will come with more experience and practice. Call on and rely on your thought adjuster throughout.  You must be willing to withdraw before situations become combative or disagreeable.   People are going to be very frightened, fearful and you cannot teach a mind that is in this state or one that has closed down.   You all know that everyone always wants to be “right.”  A gentle spirit and calm demeanor and sincere attitude and sense of brotherhood are your best tools as these situations will present themselves.   You will all have much to learn as you become the representatives of Spirit and as you come to give the loving Voice of Spirit to your fellows.   Be loving, understanding, wise, kind and calm and reach them at their own level. This message and teaching of importance is to keep it simple and relatable.  We will talk of this again for it so important for all of you to come to understand and practice.   As you progress and become more comfortable in your presentations and in your abilities to answer their questions then you can feel more spontaneous and this will come as you become ambassadors for the Kingdom of the Father. Keep apprised for many more lessons come your way.   I bid you a good day.”

end

TML Archive http://tmlarchives.org/index.html
 Serara.org Discussion forum   http://forum.serara.org/index.php
 TML List http://tml.website/

« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 17:45 by LarryG »

RonBesser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Keeping It Simple and Relatable
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2016, 13:01 »

What a wonderful review, Larry!  Taking time to listen is so important, and I mean listen, Let me pose something to see if you can answer me as a person who shows up in your classroom well after the announcements, and five or six of us are shouting at you to give us the answers or get off the stage.  I am a man about 50 years of age, and I have my Bible in my hand as I speak to you pretty harshly.  What will you say to me teacher, when I demand to know why this Jesus doesn't appear better dressed and talks with a small voice?  How is that Jesus?  Where is Jesus?

You answer what?

Then the man I am who loves Jesus doesn't find your answer equivalent to the promised Parousia. I use the term to you to doubt your answer and you sound almost like a supporter of the anti-Christ.   I can doubt you with almost a smugness because it is explicitly stated in the New Testament how this return of Jesus is to unfold.  Here is what the New Testament tells me to watch for:

New TESTAMENT SUMMARY

The Parousia is the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ, and you have to look at the context to determine whether it refers to His appearing in the air to rapture or catch away the Church (1 Thessalonians 4:13-18), or whether it refers to His second coming to Earth to setup His millennial kingdom (Matthew 24-25; Revelation 19:11ff; 20:4-6).
(From: http://www.gotquestions.org/parousia.html)

I am no Church scholar.  But most people who defend the coming of Jesus again are born-again students and they know their Bible!  I have learned these terms over and over again and I forget them, but someone like you Larry and a few others on this forum know these terms from your past history with church groups that studied them and believed them.  Dust them off again and gently answer these old expectations to tell me as the man facing you I am not seeing Jesus in the air or in the rapture to take the elect up to heaven immediately.  Why is this proposed Christ on television so small and man like?  What is he doing here today that Jesus could do for us now?

All reading this should understand you will not have a winning way with those who know their Bible and fail to see the significance of the appearing Jesus on the media, as either useful and down right dangerous to their way of life.  I would love to see your answers to the man before you who demands better performances of the so-called Jesus on the television who is so small and meek and who does not return to embolden a Spirit Kingdom that defeats the ungodly immediately and who said he would take me up into the air and remove me from this horrible place because I believed in him so well and so strongly!

Ron
« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 13:05 by RonBesser »
Located in the future Magisterial Mission Capital of York, PA USA

newstarsaphire

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2016, 13:46 »

1 John 3:2

Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when Christ appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is.

ASSALE

• I need to learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2016, 14:18 »

What I may say to him:
"The path of the milk ones is like the shining rays of the sun which gradually appears until the day is solidly fixed.

Dear brother in Christ, things always evolve in an evolutionary world, what is said in the Bible has just evolved, it is not your body which will be taken up in the air, rather it is your understanding of spiritual values. But should you be able to analyse this Bible statement in depth, your soul can really be invited to visiting higher realms, and this depends on you if you really want to sit down with me for better appreciation of the concept."

andyvines

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2016, 15:57 »

Dearest LarryG, Ron & My Dearest Creator Father Christ Michael,

What a wonderful exercise for us today.  All Love to our Father, LarryG and Ron for presenting this as I literally gulped after reading Ron's scenario.  Here I go:

If I may be so bold to just jump in the flow I would require the ableness to have the active stillness as my Lord & Master Jesus.  Which for me at these times will be part of the challenge.  I'd do my best.   Now remember this is a dynamic mosaic of primal & Divine energies so I want to instill a commonality for them to truly see me as I am.  One of them!  I am Father's Love in a calm demeanor as I ask them what in Jesus words do they hear in their hearts?  I would engage them within this broad perspective trying to address their motives perhaps.  Let them experience as a group first their common fears and then feel the Fellowship with Father's Love in our shared experience.  Develop Father's Fellowship outright.  Are we not compelled to look within and discuss this with God and then as a Family/community?  That the message can be revelatory to some individuals and just good news to others, of all religions and non religious orders. How can we as Son's and Daughter's of God pass judgement of this man claiming to be Jesus without first wholeheartedly discussing these Jesus proclamations with God in our hearts and souls?  Jesus & God is in the message itself which has always lived in us and now let manifest the Divine Love, let florish your inner divinity, with your faith join me in true fellowship of the faith for we are one with God our Heavenly Father of All. Together we can be the Divine pillars of strength in Love and serve those nearest us.  See?  I get them to work with me doing God's Will and this can help let their own Divine personalities come to surface, then I get something hot in them like tea. coffee, stew if available.  Mostly I want to be tender and patient guiding them to self discover what we have in that moment together... Father's Love.

Something along those lines.  

However I take great comfort in knowing that I can also bow out and go again another time.  The Spirit of Truth is always at work.  

LarryG, Ron & Christ Michael I would be honored for any feedback you might have.

Sincerely Andy
« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 16:01 by andyvines »

LarryG

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2016, 17:35 »

Ron, I would respond somthing like the following:  
I see that you carry the Bible, that tells me that you are a serious and devoted follower of Jesus, who now has come to fulfill his promise to return to "gather the elect".  I submit to you that Jesus comes not to necessarily  fullfil the many prophecies of a time and age past but comes to establish a new earth.   The scriptures of the past while good for their time, and filled with all manner of man's most cherished, treasured and revered wisdom and texts and valuable philosophy are now to be superseded and established anew.   I am sure that Jesus would invite and entreat you as a trusted and valued follower to study a newer revelation published in 1955 called the Urantia Book for that is the registered name of our earth on the records on High. In addition there soon will be released to this world  even newer volumes of revelation for not only these current times but for all time for all ages to come.   Jesus comes now and is presented as he was  at the time right before his crucifixion. Once again Jesus comes to present to this world the love of the Father and that all are his children who are loved without measure and without favor.  This very Fatherhood makes all of us brothers and sisters.  Unlike 2000 years ago when Jesus was here by himself, this time now he comes with legions of  the Highest Spirit Beings that will lead the way to the righteous governance of  this world.  Jesus has said that those that love,  desire and have the will to follow him shall  hear with their spirit ears and see with their spirit eyes as they hear and see him and respond to his call to co-create with him a new world, a new earth.  With the help of followers like you who are ready also to give fully and without reservation of themselves and begin anew to serve.  

LarryG
« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 18:58 by LarryG »

Allie

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2016, 19:11 »

Oh, Ron, I know exactly what's going to happen.   There are going to be people who confront us as we teach.   They will be waving their Bibles and calling us the anti-Christ.   Actually, they are going to be calling us names much worse than that!  These people have memorized the Bible verses having to do with the Second Coming of Jesus and will throw those words at you.   How dare we say that Jesus is not going to forgive all of their sins and sweep them all up with Him to heaven!    You will want to look in the mirror to see if the numbers 666 is written on your forehead!

I grew up with these people.  I dare you to be tender and loving while someone is in your face, yelling at you and perhaps also spitting.  You cannot reason with them.  They will not listen.  You cannot tell people that what they have believed all their life is not true.   Especially since they have been warned about you!   

Christ Michael's words through Larry are wonderful.   Please practice now what your verbal response is going to be to their anger and their fear.   When they yell at you, and they will, please listen to them respectfully and with patience.  Visualize a Thought Adjuster inside of them.   Remember that these angry people are your brothers and sisters.  You will want to tell them how wrong they are.   Don't do it!   Instead, let them tell you what their truth is.    They will use this as an opportunity to convert you.   After they wind down, (and this will take awhile!)  then you can start to talk to them simply and with the Love of the Father.   I can't give you specific words.   This will have to come from your Heart (and your Adjuster).

Our eyes and our Hearts have been opened.   Hopefully, in time, theirs will be too.  

Angela

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2016, 19:29 »

The common ground between the two of you is a tightrope strung out before you that has to be traversed carefully to keep your balance and watchfully to ensure you do not sway and with faith that God will guide your steps. This common ground is a meagre foundation to start the journey towards understanding, but it is a start.

Kurt

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2016, 21:01 »

I would first become very familiar with how Jesus taught 2000 years ago. It's all in Part 4. He taught from the perspective of the student. He didn't tell the student that they were wrong. He simply added to their knowledge. We must all become quite familiar with the New Testament as that is where most of the people will be coming from. Study how Jesus used the old scriptures to expand upon his teachings so the people would understand Him. We will do the same. 
Domtia
Kurt

ssigarto

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2016, 22:32 »

Instead of answering and getting into a debate, I would ask the man a question:  Is it just possible that what we saw is the truth?  If it is, it will stand the test of time.  
Sam

andyvines

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2016, 01:14 »

Hello Kurt,
I found this http://www.urantiabook.org/archive/compare/ 

Jesus in the New Testament and The Urantia Book
 A Comparative Study
Dr. William S. Sadler
Contents of the Study

1. Introductory Background and Early Life of Jesus
    2. Early Travels and Teachings
    3. Preparation for Public Ministry: John the Baptist
    4. Further Development of the Public Ministry
    5. Last Months of Public Work
    6. Events Leading up to Jesus' Arrest and Crucifixion
    7. Resurrection and Appearances

This looks informative.  Thanks for your thoughts on this thread Kurt.
Andy

Kurt

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2016, 06:07 »

Thanks Andy! A great resource. I found on the same site the following study which addresses what Allie was talking about. 

http://www.urantiabook.org/introductions/urantia_christian_introduction.htm

t4t

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2016, 10:00 »

I would apply the KISS ( Keep It Simply Simple ) method, I would not argue base-to-base on Bible verses on a specific concept, instead I would add to what they already know as thruth by extending it to my own knowledge and from there I always leave them with a question to ponder. This is how I deal with my ancient co-reliogionists when I cross their roads sometimes.

Clency
My LORD, I am your liege, I am your servant, my will is that Your Will be done.

RonBesser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2016, 10:42 »

JESUS responds - "Look at what you all have written.  It is good, and it is classic.  But Ron made the man you are facing angry at what has happened.  BEFORE YOU ANSWER, RID HIM OF HIS ANGER!

I am Jesus and I have run into this problem over and over Jerusalem!  Angry men are not debaters; they are confronters!

How do you defuse anger?  You do not!

How do you proceed when the man is angry and your are not?

How do you work the mind of the man who refuses to listen except to his own inner guide that is furious someone practices the Return with a little man on a television screen?  Where does this man live in his heart?  He has no heart but he listens to what he thinks is the truth: I am God and you are only a little being trying to explain the inexplicable to me.  That is his view and his ways with you who calls yourself a Transmitter.

Kurt you come closest to what needs to be done and that is to let them rave for a little while and then cut it off and tell them they have to listen to their inner guide and then determine if the inner guide is real enough to stand up to Jesus if he appeared before the man and asked the question: "Whither go you?  To the draft of anger or to the Heart of God?"  The man will inevitably calm down for the Heart of God is with him even though he is angry.  His anger blocks you until you remove it with his permission.  How?

The trial all of you will face is a population that has no feeling for God, but they feel for Scripture and they must learn to feel for God first and delay using Scripture ever again to keep them healthy.  In the years that led up to my death on the cross, I never had a man accost me, but I came close at times especially when I was tired and short of breath.  In those terrible, terrible, days of thought I had to search through, I came upon the parable of the beach and stone which is not recorded in the Bible because I used it only once.

The PARABLE Of THE BEACH AND STONE

"There once a stone lying on the beach that had nothing to do with the sand that covered it.  One day a giant wave came over the beach and washed the stone lose unto the surface of the sand.  People saw it and walked around it, and they never bothered it until they found some people hurt their feet on it when it was no seen by them.  Finally the stone was removed, but it cost the town so much money to move such a large stone, they could not afford to bury the hole and so many people fell into the pit left by the stone.

"The lesson is: When one removes an object from the beach, it has to be completely removed, or the hole that is left will cause more problems than the stone did by being on the surface and stepped on sometimes.  In many ways the stone was safe but the pit that was left was dangerous and could kill someone if left unattended.  There lies the problem with the angry man who confronts you the teacher and he must be allowed to keep his stone and refuse your help if required.  The stone in this man is leading to his confusion about things which he may never truly understand, for the born again person is likely to prefer any explanation about the divine re-coming of Jesus over a complicated set of doings that make no sense to him at all.  The angry man is angry because he is being tested over something he cannot comprehend ever, and that is why you as a teacher, remove his anger, but you do not lecture him on how Jesus came to be again and in this form.

RON's PIQUE

Ron rightly points out to me, Jesus, that if you the teacher is attending to an average community group, that group will be comprised of variable progressions of knowingness of the spirit.  He is correct.  But Ron also points out to me that one angry man should not be allowed to cast aside those who are more prepared to hear the truth.  How does he then approach the group with this man still listening?   The answer is:  YOU DO NOT.

Let me explain the dynamics of the group like this.  Some are of higher persuasions concerning spirit identification.  Some are worse than the angry man.  But in general the group coheres in the man who confronted you and that is sufficient to leave the information stay where you stopped to instruct the man not to be so angry over something that is not clear to anyone yet.

Ron had an experience we are still all talking about in June of this year.  A Pentecostal came to his door.  A sweet girl of about 26 or 27, and she offered him literature concerning the Return of Jesus and that a person needs to be prepared for the Return.  Ron asked her if she believed this to be true?  She said yes, and was happy to leave it there.  But Ron turned the tables on her, not with premeditation, but with a sincere wish to help the girls passing out brochures to the Second Coming scenario.  He asked her nicely: "would you like to speak to Jesus?"  She said no.  He asked her again and reminded her that her belief should command her to listen if Jesus was indeed there to speak.  She again said no, and with that turned on her heels and ran off the porch and down the long brick sidewalk to a waiting car.  What does this say about Ron?  It says he brushed aside her disagreement with talking to Jesus, and pressed her on her belief.  She could not determine at that point what her belief was anymore.  Ron felt totlly deprecated, closed the door, and waited for reaction from Michael which came this way:

"You Ron were naughty!  You placed that child in the middle of a dilemma that she could not resolve ever as far as her faith was concerned.  On top of that you asked her to listen to something that had no relevancy to her at the moment.  You are banned from the Kingdom until you learn to be good with all who come before you and let the treasure lie in wait for them to find themselves."  But that was not what Michael actually said.  He tole Ron to stop mooing over the incident and let the day proceed as best it could after learning you scared the wits out of a little girl who had no business soliciting people for a church that had no idea what to do when Jesus spoke.

I tell you this actual happening because it had large repercussions.  The Church told her to forget it and let the matter be.  Her conscience told her she behaved badly.  Her heart felt a twinge of not hearing what Jesus had to say.  I, Jesus, saw the incident as maddening to the purpose of my Second Return, and wondered if I had something to say to her in the first place?  In any case, it was Ron who took it as a conundrum and who figured out that the girl was inhospitable to spirit and should never have been in the business of using the Church to make her feel better about her life and sponging off her parents for so long without result.  Lately, the girl has taken back to the Church but she has a serious lesson under her belt to warn her that her faith is limited by pretense she is understanding anything about what happened that day.  She ponders it off and on and still has no real idea why she ran away.

Now I come to the central reason for speaking to you and Ron this morning.  The angry man who congronts you on your own turf is not likely to learn anything except that he is angry.  Others around him may figure him as a lunatic with no real feeling for what happened.  However, realize that your role is not to teach great truth, but to figure out how the average person can take the truth and use all of it or some of it or none of it.  In some cases they can use all of it but most will only be able to use a little of it.  In the case of so many, no effort will help as they are spiritual dead already and you need not worry about them unless they show some life and then you have your hands full,

PATIENCE & MORE PATIENCE

I seldom trace over past experiences with you or Ron, but I remind all of you that it takes a lot of patience and more patience to teach a many anything once they are out of grade school.  For some reason, God made a man open to discovery for his preteen years, but once sexual development took place, the mind starts to close to anything but what he must learn to either work or to raise children or both.  In the case of Ron, he never went through that placement where the body cut off his curiosity about God, and it has paid huge dividends for us and for him.  In most of you, you have passed that era of true openness and it tells by your inability to understand even basic information beyond a certain point in your development.

I, Jesus, never went through a closing off of my mind to new facts and so one, and that is because the Father saw to it that I did not experience that, and Ron is likely to have had the same treatment from Father I did on that matter alone.  I choose Ron as my Apostle long before he was competent to understand how he was being dealt and how he was being charged to get everything he could in experience so that we had a fundamental person without prejudice over many matters most people are prejudiced about.  The angry man that Ron gave you is without precedence in the local universe, and that is because angry men do not exist in most civilized evolutionary spheres of light and life, or for that matter, in placements of spirit before light and life comes to such planets.  Only on Urantia do you have this kind of person and they are to be removed if they cannot abide the new spirit soon thereafter my appearance in the flesh,  As teachers, keep yourself safe by keeping back from beasts like this as they will ruin anything they can in order to be seen as supporting the Jesus they believe in.

PAIR UP & NEVER TEACH ALONE

I have never sent any teacher out alone.  It is too dangerous, and it is also the worst thing you can do when someone lets off a buzz bomb over your head to shut you up with their self-righteous beliefs.  No man should ever accost another man, but it is done all the time and even today in Trump's campaign, believers, take their fists to non believers in the man.  This is just one example that the present culture allows it but condemns it when it happens and no one is sure what is right any more.  But be assured, it is right to be yourself and to hold that which you know as truth, well.  Be assured that I will be standing with many of you when that time comes so I am informed about the matter and the temperature of people and what they say and what they believe.  I also see that we now have enough time to confimr that nothing like this should take place until after my announcement and to be assured that Ron and his barber are in coincidence over the appearance of Jesus on television.  In the barber chair this week Ron asked his barber what would he say about Jesus just showing up on TV and giving a speech about his Return.  The barber argued vehemently that such would never be believed and included himself.  Ron let the man believe what he wanted to but smiled getting of the chair knowing he is likely to be proved out soon enough.

In my last fortnight of trust before I answer the call to make my announcement, I will tell you it has bee dreadful since people like Ron are entirely beholden to me to make my move.  He is also under the care of D.r Mendoza who finds him silly but the right kind of reprobate the Mission needs and that he should cower no more in his place even with a ban on speech after the announcements.  He is truly worrying about all things and feels put upon to deliver nothing while Rome burns.  We watch with interest as he finds something to do to while away the hours, but that is coming to an abrupt end shortly, and all of you need to watch out for changes around you that have nothing to do with the announcement.  I am Jesus, and I will greet you all shortly!"

Ron - That concludes the Jesus portion of a response that should end here, but I wish to make one more statement only, and that is to remind all of you that the work to be a teacher and a transmitter is extra difficult when you have nothing to point to yet.  At least allow the announcements to take place and to be sure you have it right about what you heard, because Jesus will be announcing more than his presence on Urantia, and I will leave it at that for I know not exactly what that may mean either.  Thank you.  Ron

END

Located in the future Magisterial Mission Capital of York, PA USA

LarryG

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2016, 14:13 »

Ron, I guess I misunderstood the exercise you proposed.  I thought you wanted an actual answer to the angry man, rather than what and how we needed to do to further and better prepare for the inevitable situations we shall most likely face in the near future.....All the same I learned alot in just thinking it through to come up with a response......LarryG
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up