Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Skills  (Read 517 times)

Kathy Rathbun

• View Profile
Skills
« on: August 24, 2016, 14:51 »

Is there any words on this subject? I am interested in some guidance.
Kathy Rathbun
Kathy Rathbun

RonBesser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Skills
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2016, 02:05 »

Yes, Kathy, there is something on the subject of SKILLS, at least as it pertains to how it is used on this web site.  When we speak of skills here we are speaking about Thought Adjuster attunement enough to provoke you as a person to learn how to transmit.  This is a new Teaching Mission start and it will be easier to learn how to unify your mind with the spirit that indwells you well enough for your Adjuster to allow you to lose his specialized circuits to the universe in order for you to hear and speak the Voice of God.

I would assume you know something of these practices, but you may not know just what practices you might do to speed it up for service to the Magisterial Mission and for Christ Michael and for the Second Return, as Jesus himself will teach how to hear the Voice of God even for people who know nothing about the 5th epochal revelation or have never heard of the Urantia Book.  Jesus revealed the Father when he was here the first time, and I improvise just enough to feel he will carry that teaching several octaves higher for all of you who want to transmit and be of service to him and to others in these Missions.

You need to ask more specifically if you want more specific answers to your inquiry about skills, but got the right start by asking about skills you want to know about.  Transmitting is the primary skill to develop first.

Ron
Located in the future Magisterial Mission Capital of York, PA USA

Kathy Rathbun

• View Profile
Re: Skills
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2016, 10:14 »

Thank you, Ron. This quiet time Mansonloran speaks about is familiar to me. I will focus more keenly here. I have been very lax about setting a specific time to do this, relying mostly on "emergency moments" to find peace.
Kathy Rathbun
Pages: [1]   Go Up