TML - The Teaching Mission Website

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sue Whiley/7inOcean's Introduction  (Read 705 times)

7inOcean

• View Profile
Sue Whiley/7inOcean's Introduction
« on: May 18, 2016, 05:09 »

Greetings Teaching Mission List!

Since others have so kindly introduced themselves, allow me to also introduce myself, so that we can all get to know each other better.  

I, Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean, was born in 1963, Nowra, New South Wales, Australia to my loving Christian parents, my father (now deceased) was an anglican minister and a builder, both my parents are fourth generation Australians.  Our forebears having migrated as free settlers from England and Ireland and some parts of Europe. They were hard working people and their descendants still are even today.  I am their fifth child out of seven, five sons and two daughters.  All born with normal "hearing", except me, I was born with a moderate to severe senso-neural hearing loss in both ears due to my mother catching German Measles from my eldest brother who caught it at school &  brought it home. My first hearing-aid was introduced to me at 3-4 years of age. My hearing loss was a major impediment to my development whilst growing up. My comprehension and speech was in need of improvement. Much struggle, reinforcement and correction was given by my family members and by my mother (who still survives in her eighties) who just happens to be an elocutionist and drama teacher.

I enjoyed working in the family building business, painting, surfing, bushwalking, fishing, studying Theology through a correspondence course from Moore Theological College, Sydney, and I have endured many years of unemployment, frustration and despair. In 1988, at mature age(25), I entered into Macquarie University, Sydney to study for the Bachelor of Arts. By 1992, I graduated with B.A. majoring in Human Geography. In 1994, I met my husband Bob Whiley, we married and had two children, a son and a daughter, both are now studying at the university.  At present, to supplement the family income, I do environmental services and orderlies work for the local health authorities in various health care facilities in the local area.

During my life, I have had some "gems" of experiences along the way. The most "wake-up" one was an Out-Of-Body-Experience(OOBE) in 2005. This prompted me on a search to find out what I just experienced.  This led me to reading the many books PMH Atwater wrote regarding her research into the Near-Death-Experience/Out-of-Body-Experience phenomenon.  From there I stumbled upon Timothy Wyllie's Rebel Angel book series in which he relied heavily upon The Urantia Book(TUB) and mentioned The Teaching Mission and the TM archives etc.  it was this Timothy who referred to these sources that I followed them up and read them. I started reading TUB in 2013-2014 and I had the Kindle version at the time and took many notes and I read this within seven months. When I finished reading TUB, this profound revelation not only enhanced my perspective but confirmed my faith in whom and what I believe to be true, I grew more understanding and wholesome as a living faith person in God our Father!  It's like everything experienced in my life clicked all together and made sense when I read TUB. After I finished reading it, I grew despondent as I needed to seek a "To-Be-Continued" sort of thing. That's when I searched the Teaching Mission, TM archives etc and then I found the forum.serara.org site and it was like I have finally come home to a loving family of spiritual friends.  I became an active member of the Serara Forum since July 2014 with my moniker name as 7inOcean.

One of the other "gems" of experience in my life as a child, whilst very sick on a hospital bed at a tender age of 12, even though I am deaf, I heard His still small voice within calling me to Him, "Come to me, Sue, and I will give you rest..". Just as Jesus said, "My sheep hear my voice and they follow me", so too, do I know His voice and it is here that I am, by the grace of our Father and His Son Jesus and Michael of Nebadon that I follow faithfully in Him and to seek His will, His love and His Truth and I seek that our work in the Magisterial Mission and the Teaching Mission to be in the will of our Father and on behalf of our beloved planet Urantia.

May the Father's will be done here for Urantia and may we all learn and grow in the many teachings that will be placed here in this teaching mission site.  And may God bless us all as we seek Him who loves us with an everlasting love.

Pages: [1]   Go Up