TML - The Teaching Mission Website

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Adjuster; Trust in The Father’s Overcare; 7/30/16; Hinkle; MT, U.S.  (Read 615 times)

SpeaktheWisdom

• A shadow is only relatively real.
    • View Profile

‘EYES ONLY’
Teacher: Adjuster
Subject: Trust in The Father’s Overcare
Category: Faith
 T/R: Josiah, Missoula Montana
17 July 2016,  3:45 Z

Transmitter: Lord I desire to do your will. I hope to come before you without any personal interruptions. I desire to wholly perform your will. Is there any message for the forum at this moment?

Adjuster: Yes, Josiah. [Transmitter:  Is this you Flo?] Yes, my son. [Transmitter:  Sorry I allowed myself to get distracted. I am learning to totally trust you. I have total faith in you. I desire to develop my trust in you. Is there a message for the forum?] Yes, Josiah. [Transmitter:  Is this TM eyes only?] Yes, my son.

Today we would like to talk about the father’s overcare. [Transmitter:  Lord please help me to relax.] There you are my son. Today we will discuss our Father’s love.

His love is assured; it is guaranteed. It is the Law of the Universe. Those who seek to do the Divine Will enable themselves to be a part of the never ending construct of the divine plan. The Lord sees all things. The Lord knows all things. He is ever and ever an anchor to those whose vessel is tossed about in the storm of the night. The Father’s ovecare is consistent in all things. His is the most supreme rule in all the universe.  Obedience to him manifests a Glory beyond human comprehension.

The power of faith to overcome the trials inherent to mortal living is resident in the trust which comes from obedience in the Father’s will and an understanding that this Will is, in all things, perfect. His perfection of insight, His perfection of control, His perfection of care, His perfection of Will, in all things the Father does, He is perfect. And it is on this perfection and this consistency which we base our trust; a trust that feeds our living faith in the Father’s overcare. When we endeavor to maintain this faith through trust in Him, we find that all things are made calm, peaceful and correct. His majesty is the glory of our future attainment. In all things the Father may be trusted. His is the most trustworthy guidance in all the universe. There is nothing more resolute, nothing more dependable than the fatherly love of the God in heaven.

END.

TML Archive- http://tmlarchive.org/index.html

Serara.org Discussion Forum- http://forumserara.org/index.php

TML- http://tml.website/
Live loyally today-grow-and tomorrow will attend to itself. The quickest way for  tadpole to become a frog is to live loyally each moment as a tadpole.

daniel alderfer

• I will never leave or forsake you
    • View Profile

Thank you Flo and Josiah for this beautiful post. I appreciate  how you shared with us your conversation with Flo. In my opinion, your receiving is going very well! The sentiments of the message are to me genuinely helpful and reinforcing of our relationship with God the Father, With much appreciation + warmest regards. Daniel
While he was a great way off his father saw him and had compassion. Danielalderfer@hotmail.com, 970-618 1214,-  7223 Iron Oak Ave. Las Vegas NV. 89113

SpeaktheWisdom

• A shadow is only relatively real.
    • View Profile

Thank you for your encouragement Daniel! Hey, are you still getting personal messages on the Tml site?
Live loyally today-grow-and tomorrow will attend to itself. The quickest way for  tadpole to become a frog is to live loyally each moment as a tadpole.
Pages: [1]   Go Up