TML - The Teaching Mission Website

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mystery Medical Condition  (Read 734 times)

smartin

• View Profile
    • allowthemiracleofhealing
Mystery Medical Condition
« on: July 20, 2016, 11:03 »

My partner is a lady of 71 1/2 years, about 115 lbs and 5'1". Eats very healthy, low salt intake (sea salt), low sugar intake, (chocolate at night w/tea before bed) no red meat, occasional sea food, almost no commercial processed food, all from scratch and generally fruit, fresh vegetables and weekly bean dishes. Start the morning with a fruit and vegetable smoothy with greens.
My partner has experienced 6 or 7 fainting spells over the last 2 Yrs & the medical profession is unable to diagnose the reason. I've been placed at the correct spot in the past to catch her before contact with the floor/ground. They have generally disreguarded low blood sugar
Known medical conditions: removed adreians glands 20 years ago, daily taking 1 5mg hydrocortisone 3 times per day + 0.1mg fludrocortison daily except 3 days a week rather than 0.1 a dose of 0.05 is taken. Thyroid under producing and prescribed 1, 25 mpg tablet per day but experimenting with 1 & 1/2 tablet daily. Also supplements of plant based iron tablet, bit C
Just recently 4/5 days pain in the left shoulder. This morning she seems to think the shoulder pain is related to her feeling faint also the last episode just a few minutes ago, explained at bottom of page. From my perspective the fainting symptoms appear the same.
Regular body symptoms; body generally cold/cool outside in summer NewEngland climate when should be warm, always cold in breeze or with A/C. Intermittent hot & cold flashes day & night. After fainting or  directly  after periods of intense dizziness (such as this morning) nausea sets in, some what slow speech, but not slurred. Pretty clear but slow & not normal. Quickly speech become normal & she feels very tired and sleeps. A couple of times lately have used orange juice immediately after reviving with perking up quickly but not consistent and only started this experiment  last 2 or 3 times.
During a CAT scan (or MRI?) a silent stroke was discovered with perhaps a little loss of memory noticed. Stroke probably occurred 3 to 4 years ago. I remember where she showed a period of confusion but not out of it and able to function. I took it as travel lag because we were flying with long times in the airport.
Just woke her up from 2 hr nap after episode this morning and after walking from nap/sleep t0 living room again almost passed out. Was in this state for a couple of minutes. Tongue near front of mouth, eyes in the process of rolling back but able to converse ( just barley). She remained conscious and able to understand slowly and speak but slow. Now tired again,but almost back to normal but sitting. Fully conscious but sitting.
Help. considering ER at local hospital but knowing they are not going to help unless perhaps while in the process of what happens to her.
thank you
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 13:16 by smartin »
I am 73yo and retired. Prior occupation in Finance Acute & long term care. Approximately 3 yrs ago gifted with channeled long distance healing energy. The transfer of this energy is primarily long distance  through thought. For the most part service is free.
I was introduced to the UB about 3 yo ago

RonBesser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Mystery Medical Condition
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2016, 13:37 »

Dear Smartin,

Your live in is anemic.

Take immediate steps to provide iron and liver concerns or she will die within a few months due to the lack of red blood cells in sufficient numbers to control spasms of heart and muscles.

She insists on eating that stuff at night and that is the worst thing she could do as chocolate at night fights the opportunity to digest what little she has eaten.  Her condition will only get worse unless she fortifies with iron.  She could do this quickly by eating a good red meat such as a steak or rare roast beef.  Do not cook beef until it gray or brown, but until there is a heated condition through the piece to be eaten.  Eat solid food for five more days and include some red meat in each meal if only a rare hamburger and/or store bought sliced roast beef that is rare.

She is capable of eating anything but may not like the solution.  She has brought on this condition herself as her body is otherwise healthy without problems.  Removal of those glands was probably a thoughtless thing to do but the doctors may have decided she could live without them and now supply her with what they produced internally.

Why rare red meat?  Rare red meat produces an enzyme humans need to maintain body fat and enough Adrenalin to keep the body relatively pain free and muscles from getting sore.  Do not pretend this help is useless becasue if she turns her nose up at the remedy she will need shots of B1, B2, and B5.  B5 is not known to the medical profession but it exists in rare red meats and she is bound to improve  immediately if she lives long enough to eat well again.  She is on a starvation diet and knows it.   I am Dr. Mendoza and we see she is rightfully tired of life in a place without freedom to travel easily due to her liver condition which is nearing final rites of its own if she does not revive her love of life and happiness with you at her side.

Good day.

Ron here - I have transmitted Dr. Mendoza many times and he always makes sure the patient understand she has to see a medical doctor to help with his diagnosis or at least prescribe those things that help the patient to better treat themselves ten they currently are.  In this case he almost throws his hands up in the air because your mate is without the will that normal people exercise when ill.  That is because she is beginning the stages of depression, and I gather this information from The Supreme on Urantia, whom we both call Gaia or Urantia depending on your light.  You ought to understand that when a person reaches this stage of loss of interest in life, that they just crumble and will quickly die withing a prescribed period of time.  After reading your description for help reasons my immediate psychic reaction was that your partner was forcing a life/death scenario but pretends she knows no such thing.  Her life has been a good one with you, and you both love each other very much, but no one can live on that diet you described to me and the Doctor and live very long in a healthy state.

She has no sign of jaundice but it is indicated to me as beginning because her throat area is inflamed beneath the opening of the esophagus.  Looking in a mirror will not show it, but a liver test may do so if it has gone far enough to sign itself in the liver test.  She needs nutrition!  She does not need more fad diets and the promise of longevity from the hucksters of self treatment herbal medicines which she completely believes in.  Her life is worth saving if she can revive here interest in the birds and the bees and the outdoors and her heart's love for you.  I am not a doctor but I can feel conditions at a distance and with the help of the Creator Son and Daughter, can articulate what I find in my reaction to descriptions and to situations Dr. Mendoza brings to your attention through these transmissions.

Dr. Edgar Casey speaks - "I am a long time practitioner for remediation of human conditions that this particular case resounds in me as especially bad and self inflicted.  In the old days you could buy a bottle of Geritol and get enough iron to stop deficiencies like this patient maintains through her own bad judgment in my opinion.  My heart goes out to her for the pain and suffering she will start to feel if she does not get help through a medical professional or to take the bull by the horns and start taking iron fortification.

"One other thing you need to consider, and that is to look at her dormant heartless version of traveling with you and not taking an overnight bag sometimes.  She says something to the effect I do not need one as I can buy everything I need when I get there. She makes the mistake of thinking your travels mean nothing to you or her and that she rather go light and not take anything long so as not to bother to pack or even think about the fun you both could have at the destination.  this goes to the depression diagnosis from Mendoza, and he is well aware she has given up on life in many cases.  Taking iron fortifications will not correct this aspect of human psychology and she should see a medical aide to learn how to tell the difference between being depressed and being hungry.  She does confuse them.  Good day."

Ron - That concludes the responsive diagnosis of what ails the patient in this case.  I also would like you to copy your email and our response to the Serara Discussion forum and enter it in the bottom category which is about medical problems and diagnosis.  I prefer you to do it rather than myself, but wish to keep all together when or if you have further comments here or on the Serara discussion forum.  I am here with Dr. Mendoza on both forums and welcome your further comments if there are any.  Thank you.  Ron
Located in the future Magisterial Mission Capital of York, PA USA

smartin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2016, 13:52 »

Ron, Dr Memdoza & Dr Edgar Casey
Thank you for your prompt attention to my partners medical condition. Last night we purchased the necessary food supplies to follow your directions. Last night to dinner a rare steak & dark green for a meal.
Fast forward to early this morning. My partner passed our completely on the stool & I was able to move her back to bed while still  completely unconscious. The time unconscious was perhaps 4/5 minutes. (eyes rolled back & drooling with no response to voice commands or questions)
Regained consciousness within 2/3 minutes while prone on the bed. Slowly came around to voice commands and total consciousness. Explained pain in left arm down to elbow or just a little below. Pain was eminating from back shoulder blade middle or right side of shoulder blade. I am unsure of path of pain.
I transported her to the local emergeny room for report on current body conditions. Tests were started on heart, and various profiles. I temporally left after the both of us discussed the finding with the Hospitalist assigned to her. Heart & all profiles normal? Intervention from her soul? 
I am on board with your prior recommendations & recommending that she follow these recommendations. I give greater priority to your recommendations because of my prior interaction with healing. 
Can you explain why the liver profiles and B1 & B12 report normal? I asked specifically for these profiles to be run. I have a very strong suspicion but if appropriate would like answered, just to help with my education.
When I left the hospital she was acting perfectly or nearly perfectly normal. I'll be returning this afternoon.
Again, thank you for your help and clarity. Sorry Ron for being slow in moving this topic but I had a little bit of education to go through. This site and the TML site has been very helpful to me during the last 7 to 8 months.   
I am 73yo and retired. Prior occupation in Finance Acute & long term care. Approximately 3 yrs ago gifted with channeled long distance healing energy. The transfer of this energy is primarily long distance  through thought. For the most part service is free.

smartin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2016, 12:33 »

Thank you Ron for both your and Dr. Mendoza's reply concerning what is taking place medically will my partner.
Your suggestion concerning rare roast beef and hamburg has been and will continue to be followed 4 or 5 nights out of severn in-addition to rare roast beef sandwiches for lunch. It appears that emotions were passed from her parents of which have been cleared. Her father died due to liver cancer 7 months after immigrating from Austria after fleeing the Ukraine during the 40's. The father more than likely suffered from depression and repressed emotions. The mother was strong-ed willed and lives into her 90's. I am still working with my partner clearing any remaining trapped emotions.
Update as to what I have observed since July 20. No more fainting spells. When first arising in the morning experiences slight pain in her right arm which gradually recedes after using the arm. No pain in the left shoulder. The thyroid prescription has been changed from 25 mg to 37mg per day.
She is still experiencing nausea slightly below the belly button area. At times this nausea persists the entire day, no always but occasionally. At the very least 2 to 3 hours. I use the energy that I work with to sometimes completely alleviate the nausea if successful within the 2 to 3 hr window. Sometimes the nausea is preceded by hot and cold flashes. The hot and cold, especially hot, do not always result in nausea. The nausea seems to present itself every 3,4 or days(from memory ) whereas the hot flashes are more on a daily basis.
She has an appointment with a Dr. of Oncology, to specifically review the blood, on August 26th. This appointment was made a couple of days after the trip to the ER by a PA she had a follow-up appointment with. In the ER she tested slightly anemic so based on your advice I asked the PA what was the % of oxygen in the red blood cells. They didn't test for this in the ER and therefore the reason for the appointment with Oncology.
Is there any change in her body based on the change in diet with addition of red meat? We are also maintaining the fish and chicken in our diet. Also what if any change has taken place since your last observation? It's difficult to ascertain if there is any progress because of the reocurring nausea. All opinions and directions will be very much appreciated. 
Skip

RonBesser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2016, 00:52 »

Skip.  I missed this for some reason.  You should for this very reason pass medical concerns onto the Serara discussion list at the bottom where we discuss medical conditions.  I have enough email coming in I forget unless it shows up under my nose and this did not.

I asked for a quick review and got this report:

Your partner suffered glucose shock.  Her lymphatic system shut down and she fell ill.  Do not over feed when there is a history of too little food present.  Many prisoners in the German prison of war camps died suddenly after liberation by eating fatty foods and the digestive system was not available to take care of it. They died of malnutrition but in this case your friend nearly had a stoke because he lymph glands were just not working and they direct digestion even more than the stomach does.

She is now taking more regular food.  Her life support system is greatly improved and no amount of B vitamins will restore her liver which has not become balky and most does not work and she feels nausea frequently because of it.  She needs to be put on a diet of greens and solids and pray for her soul and her home away from home that is sometimes that hospital.  I hope that helps and sorry for missing your comments until now.

Ron
Located in the future Magisterial Mission Capital of York, PA USA
Pages: [1]   Go Up