TML - The Teaching Mission Website

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Joys In Receiving  (Read 487 times)

LarryG

• View Profile
Joys In Receiving
« on: July 20, 2016, 09:09 »

Eyes Only

Subject: The Joys of Receiving/Learning New Ways of Spirit Communication

Category: Mother Spirit, Divine Minister, Creative Spirit[font=Verdana","sans-serif] Cate[/font][/color]

Teacher:  Mother Nebadonia

Winter Park, Florida  20 July 2016   13:00 GMT

T/R:  Larry Gossett

“ Good morning my children of Urantia.    You have prepared to come and in your time of quiet stillness, your time of prayer, and in your  time  of receiving I am here with you and as you  have inquired   about creating and feeling  the joys of  receiving and in learning this process that is so vital to the coming Missions  so soon  to  come to this world.

“When students of this process first begin  to learn, it is only  natural  to be filled with questions, doubts, misunderstanding  for it is indeed a new experience, and a new  way of communication.       Many see this as strange and are many times filled with disbelief yet as you and others not only here but around  Urantia come to experience these ways of  communication ,  it will become common place on Urantia. just as it is throughout  much of creation.    Not only is  there this,  what is called  the T/R  method of communication,   but others that you will  be able to learn and use . This is truly just  the beginning of your learning and experience    Thought to thought and mind to mind and many other wonderful and more exacting and accurate  ways to communicate even over long distance.   There is already much evidence for your sciences and that distance, time and space are not  barriers to  communication.    Just as we  use  circuitry built within you,  reflectivity, and  broadcast stations   to communicate with you  from vast distances  so you  too will come to use  communication systems that will be  very exciting  as you learn more about time and space.

“Another  aspect  that I want to present to you to think  on this morning is that of the finding and experiencing  what immense  joy you can actually feel in using these means of communication,  and what joyous  camaraderie that  create  with us .   This process when once learned and when   you finally can rid yourself of lack of confidence, and other needless  distractions that can  not only hinder reception but can in fact  stop in midstream.     You will find that you begin to  actually look forward to  the experience  as you become better skilled and more  confidant and assured.     In the beginnings  many are filled with fear of failure,  disappointment, dread, unworthiness  and other such feelings and emotions,  however my beloved children,  as you get into the process and have  a few successes  you can really enjoy the entire process  and will get to that place where it can become the best  and most rewarding  part of your day. For  you will be filled with   joy, pleasure, assurance and you can actually see and experience  your growth  happen right before  your eyes.  And all of this is yours by practice, practice, and more practice.

“The peace that Michael  has  poured upon you, each and every one,  and our   absolute love and devotion  for you, our our unlimitied and available  guidance  as well as all beings in the Universe  that  so love , respect and honor your journey, and who yearn to be a part of your lives through their  pleasure  in volunteering  to  assist  you,  are feelings that can be translated to you  through  this experience with  receiving experience that is our  subject  and lesson  for today.     Many of you are just beginning,  a few have grown in their ability and skill in hearing and transcribing  and, my children,   there is so much  that awaits you  as you transverse and travel on  your journeys.     As you  begin  to trust and feel the great joy that  comes from connecting and hearing  all that is available to you,  there will come a time,  and soon,  where your time in  communication with  Spirit is the best and most satisfying part of your day.    So I encourage  you  to  put forth the effort and  practice and  receiving  the love and  guidance that is available to you,  for it can be  your purest and most profound joy.    We hold you,  my children of Urantia,  in our hearts and extend our  love  and bid you welcome   as you move forward  in your efforts at this sublime experience to be  a transmitter/receiver  for the   Father  and Hosts of Heaven.     I bid you come and hear our voices and have a  lovely and successful day.   This is Nebadonia.”       Domtia

End

Eyes Only

[font=Verdana","sans-serif]TML Archive http://tmlarchives.org/index.html
 Serara.org Discussion forum   http://forum.serara.org/index.php
 TML List http://tml.website/[/font]
[/color]

Icon7

• Love Is All There Is...
    • View Profile
    • Icon7
Re: Joys In Receiving
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2016, 18:53 »

Larry (and other on the Forum too)...

In case you missed the note previously posted on this site, the use of HTML tags will not work on this Forum... it uses BBCode instead of HTML internally for security reasons... for fonts and colors use the menu bar at the top of the text editor which uses BBCode and that will be translated to HTML when the message is sent to the browser...

Hope this helps,

Your Intrepid Server Engineer.... 8)
"Live Hand In Hand, And Together We Will Stand, On The Threshold Of A Dream"

daniel alderfer

• I will never leave or forsake you
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2016, 13:14 »

Hi Doug, Thanks for this update to change our web link I. D. letters. Does that mean we should write in the letters 'bbcode,' where we now type 'html'? More detail when you get a chance. Thanks-Daniel
While he was a great way off his father saw him and had compassion. Danielalderfer@hotmail.com, 970-618 1214,-  7223 Iron Oak Ave. Las Vegas NV. 89113

Icon7

• View Profile
    • Icon7
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2016, 19:31 »

Hi Daniel...

The only "change" you need to make is to use the text editor menu bar for formatting text -- do not use HTML coding inside the text editor as internally it uses BBCode to hold the info... when you request a page in your browser, the BBCode is then converted to HTML so the browser can read it...

BBCode uses its own code for formatting and treats HTML in the text editor as plain text... so use the menu bar to format your text and all will work well when the text is displayed...

Hope this helps,

Yer Friendly Server Dude..... 8)

Icon7

• View Profile
    • Icon7
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2016, 19:32 »

One more thing... the above applies to both forums.... :-*
Pages: [1]   Go Up