TML - The Teaching Mission Website

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 'Meloloc, Making Mistakes, 6 July 2016, Alderfer, Las Vegas, NV.  (Read 626 times)

daniel alderfer

• I will never leave or forsake you
    • View Profile

Eyes Only
Teacher: ‘Meloloc
Subject: Making Mistakes
Category: General Discussion
TR: Daniel, Las Vegas, NV.
6 July 2016, 21:52 Z

Transmitter: With happiness for the task of receiving messages and being a part of the Magisterial Mission, Thank You Father for this work, that is satisfying as well as highly stimulating for improvement. What would you like to be received as a message for the Forum and the World, Father of all?

‘Meloloc: "You can begin typing Daniel, A long time ago, when the dinosaurs were all over the earth, and before their demise caused by the combined factors of natural disaster and becoming so numerous that they destroyed the habitat where they lived by overuse, their existence illuminates a point.  Why would I mention this at the beginning of a message for the trainees of the Teaching Mission of the Corrective Time? I mention it because, it illustrates the principle of allowing freedom in all The Father does. This failed experiment of reptile life, from the behemoth to the miniscule, land, sea and air dwelling creatures, produced a grand manifestation in creative freedom.

"The subject today is “Making mistakes.” One parent I knew about told their teenager one morning on the way out the door to school, “Make a lot of mistakes” They understood that the hit and miss of all in this life is the way of spiritual expansion. It seems after a while when we reach a certain place in our journey, a place where we can handle frequent guidance, that our day, from start to finish is one big round of recognizing errors of all types. When you reach that stage, rejoice as you are on your way for more continuous perfecting.

"At first we ascending mortals fear making mistakes, especially those someone knows about, because we think it reflects negatively on our selfhood. As we mature though, we register the mistakes with elation because our fondest desire now is not to be well thought of, but to be worthy of more responsibility. Responsibility is given, because you’ve perfected yourself, in concert with your Adjusters, from all the experience's you’ve had, as you strove to do it better. We want more responsibility because that means more opportunity for service. We want to serve more because we know The Father is more gratified by that gift to Him, than any other.

"You here in the Forum training school, just beginning in full time employment, are going to have a wealth of faux pas’s to draw on. In fact it will seem to you now and then that absolutely everything you do needs adjustment. Join the club with the rest of us, we cheerfully subject ourselves each new day unfazed by all the directional corrections. We are so very pleased to be here, that our joy about that fact, overrides everything. We’ve been accepted to internship with seasoned Brothers and Sisters, and we are thrilled. We are leaving behind the smallness we’ve been used to.  Now we with increasing courage forge ahead into scary territory, letting the chips fall as they may. We do this primarily because we so thoroughly trust our Creators, our Trainers and Siblings.

"The lesson of todays message is never to fear anything coming down the road. All of us unitedly together on the fast track for usefulness, can be fully confident in the over care of Father and Mother. Our faith and trust, confirms this as a fact.  When the almost unbelievable, even to us, takes place before our eyes, we not only immediately cry out for Their spirit of confidence and courage but also to feel that peace that all is well.  Thank you every one for your pressing on. We see this in you, wanting to become what is needed for this Corrective time. With enthusiasm for the days ahead, this is ‘Meloloc, signing off for now. Domtia"------

END

TML Archive of these Lessons is-http://tmlarchive.org/index.html

Serara.Org Discussion Forum is at- http://forumserara.org/index.php

TML is- http://tml.website/

« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 01:08 by daniel alderfer »
While he was a great way off his father saw him and had compassion. Danielalderfer@hotmail.com, 970-618 1214,-  7223 Iron Oak Ave. Las Vegas NV. 89113

evan

• View Profile

We are leaving behind the smallness we’ve been used to.  Now we with increasing courage forge ahead into scary territory, letting the chips fall as they may. We do this primarily because we so thoroughly trust our Creators, our Trainers and Siblings.

So true Brother Daniel and Meloloc - so many things to learn as we travel along this road of human existence.  We here in the forum have been given the rare opportunity to get our lessons in such a special training place.  Although many times the going is rough, it has been said that gold is purified in fire and diamonds are formed in high temperatures.  Trust trust trust...such a valuable counsel...thank you Daniel...and Meloloc....you two together are a rare gift for humankind.

evan

• View Profile

I would like to share one lesson I got recently.  As there have been posts about homelessness and such struggles in life; in the Philippines which is a 3rd world country, these are more of the norm than the exception to the rule.  It is so difficult to make a living even if you are a doctor, engineer, or any profession which is why a lot of us go abroad to seek greener pastures.  You find Filipinos in many Asian and Middle East cities even if some are college graduates just to find work as domestic helpers or other contractual labor jobs so that they can earn honest wages which our government cannot provide.  It is a constant struggle to make ends meet. And this is true for many other countries.

Jesus taught that when it comes to material things what is important is our attitude towards it.  More precisely what we deem as our true treasure.  I found these nuggets of truth in Paper 165 where Jesus set about explaining how we should look upon material things, wealth and our needs to survive.  One example of what He said was:

165:4.1 "Take heed and keep yourselves free from covetousness; a man's life consists not in the abundance of the things which he may possess. Happiness comes not from the power of wealth, and joy springs not from riches. Wealth, in itself, is not a curse, but the love of riches many times leads to such devotion to the things of this world that the soul becomes blinded to the beautiful attractions of the spiritual realities of the kingdom of God on earth and to the joys of eternal life in heaven."

Probably my TA was teaching me the wisdom - being underprivileged materially, although it is hard to accept, can be a great blessing. Namaste.

ASSALE

• I need to learn
    • View Profile

My God! I'm happy to read to above contributions.  Thanks all
Pages: [1]   Go Up