TML - The Teaching Mission Website

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Massanuten, Commitment, 3 July 2016, Daniel, L V NV.  (Read 543 times)

daniel alderfer

• I will never leave or forsake you
    • View Profile

Eyes only
Teacher, Massanuten
Subject, Commitment
Category, Monjoronson Staff and Messages
TR, Daniel, Las Vegas, NV.
3 July 2016, 17:55 Z

Our Father, In this new day, Thank You for this opportunity of transmitting some teaching or message to the Monjoronson, Serara Forum, should one be intended. Is there one at this time?

Yes Daniel, there is. The thing I want to communicate, to all of you is about the nature of commitment. This is Massanuten. I am working with Serara. My area of responsibility is the mastering of, or training to higher levels of usefulness, of all of you, in this school, of becoming accomplished servants to Father Michael and Mother Nebadonia. As time goes on, we will help each of you to fit into the area of your responsibility. I am an Avonal Son, usually working from Salvington, but now assigned with the Monjoronson, Serara Magisterial Mission at a location near York Pennsylvania.

We already are with and helping each of you. The commitment to the Missions and the Corrective time, in a direct and clearly defined demonstration by you to The Father and Father Michael and Mother Nebadonia, is probably the most pertinent beginning for all of you. It does look unique in every case. Sometimes the regularity and consistency of your being on the Job, is the most sincere statement you could make, no words necessary. The consistent effort to pour over the UB, with the goal to master it. To follow the daily production on the Forum like clockwork almost, to continue to reach out to those on the Forum, in friendship building, looks for all the world to us, like nothing else is important to you. Your balanced in your interests, you still work on that book you want to publish someday, You still quilt with the ladies, you still make time for that family picnic, you still putter on the machines in the garage, but nothing is as exciting as your clear call for dedicating of yourself to Michael and Nebadonia which comes thru in the most comprehensive way, on this earth, with the Forum and the Teaching Mission List.

You show your commitment by taking advantage of every part of the Mission life. You totally want to be identified with and known as part of the Magisterial Mission.  You post your life story and Biography so you are out there and available to be known by all. You make it possible for everyone to contact you for help, by making as much of your contact information available, as you comfortably can. You are fearless, an open book to everyone, showing your face openly, nothing to hide, only wanting to be identified with the most far reaching and effective human, mortal team ever assembled. The most prestigious and blessed, ever to walk the hills of earth. This group to now, begin having actual warm friendships with brothers and Sisters who have lived millions of years in earth time and truly want to converse with you and begin a friendship? Do you realize these things. Do you see, in spite of its, yet to be polished nature, the Forum and all on it [only approx. 300 or so] is a cadre that truly have hit the jack pot of human endeavor? This is not a penny eeny blog situation of sporadic participation [If that’s where a person is, that of course is fine, as all of us came through that phase of our education].

You realize the scope of the Angelic and Celestial over care, to the extent that you face the growth, in the abilities you yet have to develop, as an already accomplished fact. You regularly fill your prayers with appreciation of this fact. Your physical challenges, concerning conditions about aging, you minimize and discount knowing no machine such as a mortal body ever reaches a stage it can no longer be reconditioned, should you be needed and you have that fervent desire and faith to continue to serve here.

This is Massanuten, bringing a message of inspiration for the further committing, of each of your lives. Nothing at this time could be more remarkable or important for all of you to truly digest, regarding your actions, starting this moment. With a salutation of most happy and confident expectations, now just before the World Wide announcements of Jesus and the Monjoronson, Serara Magisterial Mission, until we meet again. Domtia……………

« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 12:59 by daniel alderfer »
While he was a great way off his father saw him and had compassion. Danielalderfer@hotmail.com, 970-618 1214,-  7223 Iron Oak Ave. Las Vegas NV. 89113

RonBesser

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Hi Daniel,

I am posting the entire email noted here underneath your Massanuten transmit on the forum so other Transmitters see the corrections for their own edification.  I am not holding you up as a bad example at all, but as an example of a transmitter who learns quickly and makes corrections so we can archive without a lot of problems to correct errors before we do so.

Several comments on your work this morning (3 July) and the transmission from Massanuten who is really a VIP you will get to know with the rest of us.

NOTE:

Look at the transmission I copied below and compare it to the transmission you posted.  First I want you to see how the Header is handled with correct punctuation and other information your Editor (that is me, Ron) provided the archive since this was an important transmission with an excellent pep talk to get humans ready to serve with joy and affirmation of ideal principles that resound in you and me and t he others who will join the staff of Monjoronson, Serara, and Jesus.
Colons:

The header information before you fill it in, is preceded by a colon (:) and not a comma.
Teacher:
Subject:
Category:
(and so on) use colons because the english language always uses a colon before it presents a list of anything.  That you have only one item mostly in your Header doesn't matter.  The rules require a colon and it looks much better to use one instead of a comma.

Word Corrections
I was allowed to make a couple of word corrections you have no real reason to know were, we not wrong, but not quite right either.  I also rewrote two little sentences that did not have a very and subject meaning you had to either make them the object of the preceding sentence or rewrite to make the sentence whole.  That is what I did.  Look at your further down paragraphs and see what was changed using a copy of your original post to make the comparisons.  This is supposed to teach you how to do these things AFTER you received a transmission.  I am going to be watching how you edit or do not edit transcripts to make the presentable to the public in the new archives.

Editorial Comments

I asked permission to add to editorial notes since they were significant and not part of your transmission, or frankly, part of your knowledge.  I was allowed to add them for the edification of all who read the transmits in the future.  You will see in the edited copy below how the transmit from Massanuten was placed in the archive now as opposed to the original posted.  I will be allowed to make editorial comments on all transcripts so long as they are necessary or corrective or both.

Request to Add  Information to All Transmissions for Eyes Only All of You Make

1) Add the word END at the very bottom of the transmit.  That helps me find t he limit in cut and paste work I do to archive.

2) After the word END as shown, for now anyhow, add this list ever time to your transmission:

END
 TML Archive http://tmlarchives.org/index.html
 Serara.org Discussion forum   http://forum.serara.org/index.php
 TML List http://tml.website/

This is to help people new to the scene and who need direction to find the infrmation, and why not use your transmissions to direct them.

Final Note
I am very pleased Daniel for the improvements you are showing in presenting these transmits, as you really have gotten yourself together and present well what comes through.  I am working hard with you so we have a consistent operation from our transmitters that will also please your editor and archivists (me and Michel) to not have to make so many corrections to archive these transmissions for future uses.  I went to extra trouble with Massanuten because as explained he is a high official that directly interacts with us.  what he says and the transcripts that show how he says it should be clean and make good English sense.  I normally do not correct speech patterns, but I will for those transmissions that really get mashed in your own minds when speaking English due to either ignornace or due to the transmitter on the other side getting lost in his dictation.  That happens often enough it requires some editing to get it back on the road and traveling toward a happy ending.
Now here is the corrected transcript.  You are not expected to know what the Editor added, just note the English and sentence and punctuation corrections I did correct for your own information.  Thank you. Ron

Massanuten Avonal Son - The Nature of Commitment - 03 July 2016 - Daniel - Nevada

Eyes only
 Teacher: Massanuten*
 Subject: The Nature of Commitment
 Category: Monjoronson Staff and Messages
 TR: Daniel from Las Vegas, NV.
 3 July 2016, 17:36 Z

*  [Editor’s note: Massanuten is an Avonal Son, aka a Magisterial Son, and is now assigned to the Court of the Ancients of Days to make daily reports to Them and Paradise concerning the antics of the human staff and recommended punishments and rewards to them for future use in any such other Magisterial Missions or divine Missions that follow this Magisterial Mission on Urantia.  Massanuten has additional classifications of the types of humans serving on the Magisterial Mission staff and the Second Return staff with Jesus.  These additional human classifications refer to the antecedent origins and Thought Adjuster comments to the Ancients of Days in addition to what the indwelling Adjusters note to the Paradise Father, concerning who these individuals are who serve with Monjoronson and Serara and Jesus and Machiventa Melchizedek.  Those who read this,  note carefully, they ought to observe that your Editor, Ron Besser, is assigned to Massanuten on an ad hoc basis to inform Him of problems he cannot resolve for the Staff through regular channels.]

Daniel: Our Father, In this new day, Thank You for this opportunity of transmitting some teaching or message to the Monjoronson, Serara Forum, should one be intended. Is there one at this time?

Massanuten: Yes Daniel, there is. The thing I want to communicate, to all of you is about the nature of commitment. This is Massanuten. I am working with Serara. My area of responsibility is the mastering of, or training to higher levels of usefulness, of all of you, in this school, of becoming accomplished servants to Father Michael and Mother Nebadonia. As time goes on, we will help each of you to fit into the area of your responsibility. I am an Avonal Son, usually working from Salvington, but now assigned with the Monjoronson, Serara Magisterial Mission at a location near York Pennsylvania.

We already are with and helping each of you. The commitment to the Missions and the Corrective time, in a direct and clearly defined demonstration by you to The Father and Father Michael and Mother Nebadonia.  It is probably the most pertinent beginning for all of you. It does look unique in every case. Sometimes the regularity and consistency of your being on the Job, is the most sincere statement you could make, no words necessary. The consistent effort is done to pour over the UB, with the goal to master it.  Your commitment is to follow the daily production on the Forum like clockwork almost, to continue to reach out to those on the Forum, in friendship building, looks for all the world to us, like nothing else is important to you. You are  balanced in your interests, you still work on that book you want to publish someday, You still quilt with the ladies, you still make time for that family picnic, you still putter on the machines in the garage, but nothing is as exciting as your clear call for dedicating of yourself to Michael and Nebadonia which comes thru in the most comprehensive way, on this earth, with the Forum and the Teaching Mission List.

You show your commitment by taking advantage of every part of the Mission life. You totally want to be identified with and be known as part of the Magisterial Mission. You post your life story and Biography so you are out there and available to be known by all. You make it possible for everyone to contact you for help, by making as much of your contact information available, as you comfortably can. You are fearless, an open book to everyone, showing your face openly, nothing to hide, only wanting to be identified with the most far reaching and effective human, mortal team ever assembled– the most prestigious and blessed, ever to walk the hills of earth. This group, to now begin having actual warm friendships with brothers and Sisters, who have lived millions of years in earth time and truly want to converse with you and begin a friendship, is a group that is now yours to associate with.

Do you realize these things? Do you see, in spite of its, yet to be polished nature, the Forum and all on it [only approx. 300 or so]** is a cadre that truly has hit the jack pot of human endeavor? This is not a penny ante blog situation of sporadic participation. [Editor’s note: a penny ante game is a cheap poker game where you only play with pennies or cents in your currency and is mostly affordable by all,]

You realize the scope of the Angelic and Celestial over care, to the extent that you face the growth, in the abilities you yet have to develop, as an already accomplished fact. You regularly fill your prayers with appreciation of this fact. Your physical challenges, concerning conditions about aging, you minimize and discount knowing no machine such as a mortal body ever reaches a stage it can no longer be reconditioned, should you be needed and you have that fervent desire and faith to continue to serve here.               

This is Massanuten, bringing a message of inspiration for the further committing, of each of your lives. Nothing at this time could be more remarkable or important for all of you to truly digest, regarding your actions, starting this moment. With a salutation of most happy and confident expectations, now just before the World Wide announcements of Jesus and the Monjoronson, Serara Magisterial Mission, until we meet again. Domtia……………

**[Archive Editor comment - 04 July 2016 :
 The Serara.org discussion forum (http://forum.serara.org/index.php) has routinely had around 200 to 300 dedicated members who joined to share discussions over all matters the Magisterial Mission and the Second Return of Jesus, have devoted themselves to.  It should be known, however, that the reach of Serara.org discussion forum receives nearly one million hits a day and is instantly recognized for valuable intelligence for many nation states around the world as they attempt to assimilate the nature of the approaching divine Missions on Urantia. The new TML found at  http://tml.website/  Is complimentary to and with the Serara discussion forum.  The original discussion forum was once part of Serara.Org, which the original site is now dismantled for being out of date.]

END
 TML Archive http://tmlarchives.org/index.html
 Serara.org Discussion forum   http://forum.serara.org/index.php
 TML List http://tml.website/

Located in the future Magisterial Mission Capital of York, PA USA

ASSALE

• I need to learn
    • View Profile
Re: Massanuten, Commitment, 3 July 2016, Daniel, L V NV.
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2016, 08:36 »

I know why I'm always in such a particular cheerful mood. Thanks the three of you, Massanuten, Daniel and Ron. I also know why I'm hooked to both fora, seraraforum and TML. Words are not enough to thank both Celestials and Humans for the endless training and encouragements. We cannot be here and get downhearted.

Thank you, thank you, just post, you'll find us here to consume the delivery. At my humble level I'm also working very hard in the realms of our souls, it has become a routine. There's no more one single night without without my being out of the body for soul business. The Missions will take place and I'm been visiting world VIP souls to prepare the ground.

Please folks, it is not time to drop our hands, things will start at an unexpected time and it is not far. I recognize we're a little bit tired as all this stillness and studies and readings are time demanding and we need a break, A Melchizedek who didn't give his name appeared to me from his spiritual appearance I couldn't see into a human form for me to see and talk with him, white skin, tall and particularly good looking. He first asked me if I wanted to see him, what he did when I said yes. He said he was a Melchizedek.

This is uplifting, this is grandiose, this is hope and expectation.

Domtia.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 08:43 by ASSALE »
Pages: [1]   Go Up