TML - The Teaching Mission Website

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Michel - My Presentation  (Read 1193 times)

michel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Michel - My Presentation
« on: May 02, 2016, 13:06 »

I'm Michel Levasseur, from Montreal area, Canada. I am an active member of Serara Forum since December 2014.

In recent years, I have accomplished a few tasks for the Celestials, especially I made several websites for them, and the last one is: tmlarchives.org which will be used to archive lessons to be given with the new Teaching Mission. I was also assigned an archivist role in this new Teaching Mission.

I read in part the Urantia Book in 2014, but I lingered especially in chapters of the Rebellion and the life of Jesus. Following the reading of these two chapters, my life took a 180 degree turn to because I began to apply the teachings of Jesus in my day to day life and I realized how easy it was to see the Father when Jesus's teachings are applied. I undertake to complete reading the Urantia Book and I must admit that the first few chapters are quite difficult to understand, at least for now.

I am a T/R for about one month and what is very surprising to me is the ease with which I can receive messages from our Celestials. Amazingly, as soon as I release my mind, I am able to discuss with many Celestial, even when I'm at work, in the car or whatever, it seems that I was allowed to have direct communication with Spirit and with my Truth Adjuster. I find myself talking to them at any time without having to make no effort. As Ron Besser explained to us on the Serara Forum, this is what they call '' Clear Channel "

I am in business of the Father and in service for my brothers and sisters on this planet. I never asked for anything in return as these are a completely selflessly.

Michel

Je suis Michel Levasseur, de la région de Montreal, au Canada. Je suis membre actif du Forum de Serara depuis Décembre 2014.

Depuis les dernières années j’ai accompli quelques tâches pour les Célestes, en particulier j’ai fait plusieurs sites web pour eux, dont le dernier qui est le site : tmlarchives.org, qui servira à archiver les enseignements qui seront donnés avec la nouvelle Mission d’enseignement. On m’a également assigné un rôle d’archiviste dans cette nouvelle Mission d’enseignement.

J’ai lu en partie le livre d’Urantia en 2014, mais je me suis surtout attardé aux chapitres de la Rébellion et de la vie de Jésus. Suite à cette lecture de ces 2 chapitres, ma vie a fait un tournant à 180 degrés car j’ai commencé à appliquer les enseignements de Jésus dans ma vie de tous les jours et j’ai réalisé comment il était facile de voir Le Père quand on applique les enseignements de Jésus. Je suis à entreprendre la lecture complète du livre D’Urantia et je dois avouer que les premiers chapitres sont assez difficiles à comprendre, du moins pour l’instant.

Je suis maintenant T/R depuis environ 1 mois et ce qui est très surprenant pour moi, est la facilité par laquelle je peux recevoir les messages de nos Célestes. Étonnamment, aussitôt que je libère mon esprit, je suis en mesure de discuter avec  beaucoup de Célestes,  et cela même quand je suis au travail, en voiture ou peu importe, il semble que l’on m’a permis d’avoir une communication directe avec l’esprit et avec mon ajusteur. Je me surprends à discuter avec eux à tout moment sans que j’aie à ne faire aucun effort. Comme Ron Besser nous l’a expliqué sur le Forum de Serara, c’est ce qu’ils appellent ‘’Clear Channel »

Je suis au service des affaires de Dieu et au service de mes frères et sœurs de cette planète. Je n’ai jamais rien demandé en retour de mes services car ceux-ci le sont d’une manière complètement désintéressée.

Michel

Icon7

• Love Is All There Is...
    • View Profile
    • Icon7
Re: Michel - My Presentation
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2016, 19:48 »

Brother Michel...

Thank you for the information you provided in your post... I have for some years had the experience of getting "messages" while taking a walk or driving my car and just they were miscellaneous musings in my own mind... I thought that messages from a higher source could only come when I was in some quiet meditative state.

After reading what you wrote I sat back and thought about it and got a clear message that I had been "trying too hard"... so now I am inspired to take a second look at things... thank you so much for getting me to review my attempts to T/R or at least hear my TA more clearly.... 8)

Keepin' The Faith,

Doug.................
"Live Hand In Hand, And Together We Will Stand, On The Threshold Of A Dream"
Pages: [1]   Go Up