TML - The Teaching Mission Website

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Niant2(Antonio), my introduction !  (Read 543 times)

niant2

• Antonio
    • View Profile
Niant2(Antonio), my introduction !
« on: May 01, 2016, 05:39 »

:)
Hello everyone
I am happy to be part of this big family
and spoil by the quantities and qualities of subjects treated by you all my good friends.
My real name is Antonio Distephano and i was born here in Quebec (Canada).
What more can be said, i am married to a wonderful woman
who gave me two wonderful boys i love with all my heart.
‘God gave me the most beautiful gift in the world’
I grew up in a Christian family.
I did my studies and i work in the field of technical civil engineering.
In my spare time, i have fun working at home in landscaping et
and my other great passion is to compose music and make all the musical arrangements.
Obviously, i read the Holy Christian Bible in part, and yet, i had many questions unanswered.
Then by chance, by listening to satellite radio, i tune in to a program who spoke of URANTIA.
I was completely surprised by the information provided in this book.
Finally, these are the answers to my questions.
So I download the French version of The Urantia Book and made ​​a first full reading.
I printed the whole book in 8 1/2 x 11 format, but this time, i coded in color most of the book characters,
frame color the texts, and this for all the booklets to all paragraphs and texts.
I scan all the pages of the book i coded in colors en format ‘PDF’, and this
in order to help other by reading the URANTIA book for the first time. (in French).
By making several internet search on URANTIA, i quickly find several links on The Magisterial Mission.
This has led me to become a member of this forum created by the wonderful Ron Besser.
I am very happy to be part of this forum and have the pleasure of reading these many subjects

produced by these wonderful T/R , of extraordinary and dedicated people and that I find them really lucky to be able to hear their voices and be able to share us in writing.
Pages: [1]   Go Up